Hello, Sup Forums. What are you listening to? How are you doing currently?

Hello, Sup Forums. What are you listening to? How are you doing currently?

>pic related
>a bit hot and sick, thinking about listening to a full essentials chart to discover stuff

great album, are you just into Dylan?
>pretty good, about to skype with a qt. feeling pretty upbeat

Kinda yeah. I listened to Highway 61 Revisited and Blonde on Blonde way back and was let down a bit, but I think I had my standards too high. Currently I'm enjoying this a lot more, so I think I like acoustic Dylan more.

Glad you're doing well, I've always seen that album get a lot of shit but I've never listened to it. You like it?

feeling bretty comfy laying in bed

Bringing It All Back Home is my favorite Dylan album. are you listening to the mono or stereo?

Mono. I actually wasn't planning on listening to it until being linked to Subterranean Homesick Blues and thinking it was great. It's my favorite so far for sure.

feeling okay but craving chocolate right now

I haven't slept all night, in a half hour I'm gonna make breakfast and then go out to buy cigarettes.

>found this searching for something similar to Neutral Milk Hotel, it's fucking great

I'm very worried about my financial situation. I got fired some days ago and have to get another job soon but I'm too anxious to stay calm

Tired but anxious about nothing at all.

Thinking of people I miss a lot

Literally listening to Blonde On Blonde as I type. Just got done with BIABH and Highway 61 just a bit ago (listening to the "cutting edge" trilogy again).

Cool. Any favorite parts?

Not doing too well.

I can't sleep anymore and the pills I've been taking to help have stopped working.

Having troubles with my girlfriend.

Starting college in a few weeks, and I'm really dreading it.

but things are bound to get better eventually, and in reality my problems aren't really that important.

That's too bad. Do you spend a lot of time in your bed doing things other than sleeping? I found that when I had mild insomnia, that was behind most of it. Why are you worried for college?

My favorite parts on BoB are definitely Rainy Day Woman, Visions of Johanna, One Of Us Must Know, I Want You, Stuck Inside Of Mobile, Leopard-Skin Pillbox Hat, Just Like A Woman, and Sad-Eyed Lady Of The Lowlands.
Probably my favorite of the trilogy, though Ballad Of A Thin Man is probably in my top 3 Dylan songs.

Good picks. I remember hating Rainy Day Women at first, but it's grown on me a lot. I think his music tends to do that. Stuck Inside Of Mobile and Just Like A Woman are my favorites off of it.

yeah, I actually spend most of my time in bed, I'll try to get out of it more.

I'm a hueg pussy and don't want to move out to go dorm at college, but I have to. I'm also worried about my girl who is a year behind me going into her senior year of high school without me. She has A LOT of problems.

I'm sure I'll get over most of this when I have a routine schedule again.

thanks for asking and for the suggestion. I appreciate it. :)

So what are your favorite Dylan albums?
My top three are Nashville Skyline, Desire, and Blood On The Tracks, in that order.
Do love BoB and John Wesley Harding though.

Nashville Skyline is super comfy, good choice user

I've only heard three so far, but it's Blonde on Blonde. I haven't heard Blood on the Tracks yet so I'm looking forward to it.

NP man, I'm about to leave for college myself. Let's hope it goes well for both of us.

I hope so. I'm majoring in music education, so almost all of my classes are music related.

should be fun.

this album is good so far.

Thanks man, the outtakes/Johnny Cash sessions are great too imo. Perfect companion to it, just as comfy.

A bit here and there

Waiting on responses from a few job interviews but generally pretty chill

First time running through this album and it's fucking fantastic

that sucks, but everything will work out in time, and in a few months you can look back and feel better

Now listening to pic related. It's pretty nice so far but my cold's come back and it's a bitch to focus on the music when your nose is stuffed.

Thanks for reminding me to listen to this band.