Why does France have the highest birth rate in Western Europe? Do white French people have that many babies?

Why does France have the highest birth rate in Western Europe? Do white French people have that many babies?

>Do white French people have that many babies?
No. The black side of France does tho.

>France
>French babies

pick one

bbc

Greece is more white and safe than france.

>No. The black side of France does tho.
since when does france have blacks?

>since when does france have blacks?
Just woke up in 2016?

Yeah I've never known a black person that could speak French

They have some babies because french birth policy is quite a good one.
Problem is, they don't know how to give a job to all these babies.

Go to African countries and you'll have to speak French a lot.

I thought the highest was iceland, actually the only country in europe not facing towards extinction.

Been to Paris a month ago and it felt like at least 40% were blacks

iceland has the population of a bigger european city

Is France new USA?
>60%

They actually do, native french having 2 to 3 kids aren't uncommon.

Unlike America, France's birthrate is driven by its minorities

w-what? i thought the m*xicans were outbreeding us rapidly

Not here in Texas

People will furiously deny that the French model is the only way to have sustainable birth rates in the first world. But it is a fact.

I was surprised tBh
but even if, let's say, they are only 60% white only in the big cities, in the usa they are 60% in the whole country. cucked harder.

>since when does france have blacks?

Right.

Thank you

Lol no only in Franco-Africa. Outside of that nothing really you are better off with English.

What model? First time I hear about this

Even then the French language may lose it's grip overtime.

Lol

>wanting babies to work
what are you, chinese?

I think it's because of all the Africans and Arabs. It's a little hard to get accurate demographic info from France because it is illegal to do so in France.

>Chinese baby workers

What is this, 1980?

which is anyway more than half of africa. What's your point?

They are far more left wing than the rest of the union and protectionist too. But the more important is how very big the state is and how much it works to help people raise children.
Germans in particular are very dismissive toward the model because "the state raises your children more than you do" or something along those lines.

That's not the reason. In France children stay in charge of the school till the evening when the parents come back from work. Here you would have to pay for this extra. Additonally women wait very long (at least in west Germany) till they get their first child (like in the 30s) because of muh christian values or because of ridiculous long studies. In east Germany there are relatively high birthrates and the women are young (first child on average 23), so they can get more children.