Today I saw Marilyn Manson's balls

Today I saw Marilyn Manson's balls.

He gave a really weird performance. I guess that's his thing. I don't know, I've never seen him live before or watched videos. He broke a beer bottle and then intentionally cut his hand with it. I thought it was an act with a fake bottle and fake blood, but then after he wiped it, more blood formed, and he kept getting distracted with wiping the new blood away.

Later he grabbed his crotch and pulled his balls out.

He's a weird guy. It was a good show though. Slipknot was great too.

So much for this maturing his apologists keep making out for. 50 year old clown cutting himself for MOMS GONNA FREAK giggles baka

World keep spinning.

I think maybe he's going through some serious depression O_o?

I just tried to search anything about the show I just saw, and nothing came up yet because it's too new I guess, but what did come up was about him acting really weird at his show before this one in New York, and then canceling another show shortly before that one for "health reasons"

Like I said, I don't know how his shows are normally like, but he seemed very out of it. He gave some speech in the middle of the show about how today was a bad day, but not because of us, and I couldn't make all of it out because he seemed like he was on something.

Crew members kept popping on stage at various times and they legitimately seemed concerned about him.

This guy always has been, and always will be a complete fucking joke

I saw Marilyn Manson at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

His gimmick is what probably got him famous, but his music is legit.

Kind of like Lady Gaga.

He was on the east coast yesterday doing shows.

Oh goody, here he is, fucking Marie-Lynn Mason AGAIN. What did he do this time? Burn a bible? Rip on "white trash"? Say bad words like "fuck" and "shit" in his songs? Wow, did I get it right??? Of course I did, because he's only done this shit a million-gajillion times in the past. Great, dude, you like this Allison Cooper for Hot Topic kids, good for you. Now go join the 3,000,000 other broken condom products and their tacklebox faces and leave this board, because you don't belong here. We listen to real music, not old men who are doing the same shit they were doing when their fanbase was in diapers.

>But his music is legit
lol

>falling for copypasta
newfag

Did tonight's show go something like this?
>*mumble* muh art *sook* *mumble* (profanity)
>*has anxiety attack, falls to floor*
>muh art (profanity)(warble) *mumble*
>*mumble* TEENS!
>*whinge* *le wrong generation*TEENS!
>misses cue
>stops song
>shifts blame on session musicians
>starts again
>(cringey pun)x4
>throws tantrum at stagehands
>lightens mood with a rape/AIDS joke
>redpiller speech
>(profanity)muh art(profanity)*off-key wailing*(profanity)TEENS!
>awkward 5 minute break every 2 songs
>YEAH! YEAH! YEAH-YEAH-YEAH!

I just like his music lol.

I don't listen to lyrics. That's what movies are for.

Is it falling for a copypasta when the reply was quicker than the time it would take to read it?

Still yes, you clearly thought it was real

I think the reply trolled the troller.

>Trolled the troller
Do you know what year you are in

I went to a Marilyn Manson concert tonight. So 1999.

Say what you want but Mechanical Animals is GOAT

lol is it cool to hate MM now?

>gaga
>legit

Yeah, nice meme

What a rebel! You think Lady Gaga doesn't make good music because she used a weird gimmick to get famous!

>Not appreciating a classically trained vocalist.
Figures. Go listen to more metalcore, kid.