youtube.com/watch?v=eKCbvbkEm_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MHwZhuSPR1M
youtube.com/watch?v=9yYjG6nUwyc
youtube.com/watch?v=wlogKJhiGOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q8djXmsu53k
youtube.com/watch?v=pJQyGbv0oZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I thought Sup Forumsacks were pro-Darwinism

Sup Forums isn't one person. Additionally, the idea of consciously controlling Darwinism is called eugenics. Further, the success of the monogamous societies of Europe (even before Christianity) versus the universal polygyny of their competitors belies the idea that monogamy is anti-competition.
Monogamy selects eugenic, pro-social behaviour. Further, the fact that all kinds of people pass their DNA on is a feature, not a bug. Population bottlenecks promote inbreeding and more rapid losses of traits that require cultivation. How else do you think the majority populations of the middle east went from the height of civilisation to what they have been for a long time now?

>how then, substantiate your claims

I've already given the general outline. The Greeks & Romans and then the Christian Europeans.
You are unable to tell a relevant example from an irrelevant one if you think the Mongols' defeat of the Muslims is attributable to their polygamy, since that was a result of a military campaign, not a social problem stemming from the Muslim culture. If it relates to polygamy in any way, it would be to show that the more brutish barbarian polygamists were driven to destroy the more civilised efforts of other polygamists.

>just slapping "objectively true" on your shitty rambling doesn't make it any more objective or true

I didn't object to you labelling my beliefs as NOT being objectively true, I believed you to be saying that you did not believe objective truth existed, seeing as how you play the leftist sophistry game of "tactical nihilism".

>finally an actual argument, and I concede, this is probably what would happen

It wasn't an argument though, it was an attempt at objectively deducing what the future might look like if you got your way.

This is my anime drawing. How do you rike it?

Fuck I made one too

Think so

>no fada
awful

>still no anime edition

Based. Keep it up lads.

>non-Irish making /éire/ threads
nah, fuck off

>implying it matters

Saw the flag on this post and decided not to read. My solicitor tells me this is an awful post and that I should be glad I didn't read it.

>every male on my dad's side is called either Cornelius or Michael

thoughts?

I'm an Irish-Angloman

>thoughts?
Wanker.

>tfw you will always be the most Irish person in these threads

>>every male on my dad's side is called either Cornelius or Michael
That your family's full of wankbuckets.

>I'm an Irish-Angloman
Are norniggers the new MUH HERITAGE fags?

Tá a fhios agam an feel seo.

Would put money on my ability to knock you out
I'm not norn they are fucking SCUM
I'm in the irish colony of Birmingham

That's money I'll gladly take.

Good, I like the OP pic, very comfy.

Fuck off you autistic cunt.

>not even in Ireland
>posting from Britain
>not just Britain but fucking England
Before it was now it's >big pecker

Hiberno-Irish alliance continues, buíochas le Dia.

went to a play lads

My real objection relates more to this sentiment:

>women won't just choose the strongest mate by themselves?

Male-led polygamy is something with pros and cons that has to be argued against; female-led polygamy is too retarded to justify taking seriously.

The logic of polyamory-boy is that society should enshrine modern degenerate slut behaviour as how we produce the next generation:

>they're already doing this by whoring themselves out today so why not legalize it and let them marry Chad instead of settling down with some beta and leaching money from him

Let's examine the obvious alternative to UTTER AND ABJECT MALE PASSIVITY that user is taking for granted here.
Historically, women have been (or near enough to) the "property" of their fathers or husbands. The reason why it would be this way is not complicated: men have the strength and incentive to make it this way, and it continued this way because it worked.
Where we have gone wrong only in the last 70 years at most going by the start dates in the most degenerate countries, is export the "ownership of the means of production", and thereby the ownership of the means of REproduction, to the state and the corporate entities that mesh into the modern globalised society.
What "polygamy" means in modern society, and you have heard it from the supportive user himself, is to sanctify and officially fund the modern whore-ocracy, as if that is in any way going to produce MEN - the CORE of civilization - superior to men who are trained to function as men and not as worker drones with semen-producing dildos attached. It's not, and that's why the "western world"/"white race" is the weakest, most degenerate clump of bodily fluids in history, and thankfully this existence is not long for this world. The only thing is, if people choose to stick to this gynocentric model of ANTI-CIVILISATION, there will be no future at all for those who chose to strap themselves into their comfortable seats on the sinking ship.

read this entire post thrice and bookmarked it

bit gay ahahhahahahahaha

>Further, the success of the monogamous societies of Europe (even before Christianity) versus the universal polygyny of their competitors belies the idea that monogamy is anti-competition.
again attributing their success to monogamy being the norm, how exactly?
you've proven nothing so far but a tenuous grasp on history

>You are unable to tell a relevant example from an irrelevant one if you think the Mongols' defeat of the Muslims is attributable to their polygamy,
I don't, read what I wrote again, I was arguing against your saying that polygamy leads "in part" to the failures of certain societies by saying it was attributable to many other things instead

WHY did polygamy lead to the downfall of those societies

>It wasn't an argument though, it was an attempt at objectively deducing what the future might look like if you got your way.
it's not "getting my way" you fucking autist, I can see polygamy wouldn't work today, what my arguments boiled down to in the previous thread were disputations of your claim that
>monogamy makes better societies than polygamy,

plenty of Eastern societies and civilizations that practiced polygamy were far superior to their monogamous counterparts
but then you claimed that these societies failed in part BECAUSE of polygamy and haven't given any real reason why
because they become 'more inbred'?

People who are fluent in Gaeilge are more Irish than people who aren't.

Which one? Better have been an ancient one.

TLDR: Even the "good old" polygamy was cuckoldry. Modern, "consent-based" gynocratic polygamy will be slavery and infinitely worse cuckoldry.

Go read some manosphere and NRX blogs if you want to understand in more depth how things SHOULD be, not how they WILL be under a purely passive bitch-boy culture of a female-reactive "masculinity".
Old polygamists were pack leaders, new "polygamists" (or as they are more often termed, "polyamorists") are PARASITES, plain and simple. Parasitism is slavery and death.

Why the fuck are you faggots talking about this when there's nothing you can ever do about it.

Cén fáth?

People who don't feel the need to assert themselves as the one true Irishman are more Irish than those that don't.

Nílim líofa, ach creidim gur féidir liom í a labhairt. Cad a dhearna sin mise?

This is obviously true, it's strange how people try to deny it. All they have to do is become fluent in Irish if they want to be properly Irish.

True born Irishmen

Englishman.

it's not completely out of my power
I could make a minor influence and influence others to make a minor influence who in turn influence others to make more minor influences until it has an influence on society

individuals possess vast ability
but yeah I probably won't I'm just defending my anonymous pride atm

it was about culchies in West cark

lots of cursing and violence

>Englishman
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.

I will NOT let you deny my Irish identity

whatcha makes you irish lad?

>it's not completely out of my power
YOU WILL NEVER STOP US

Sure it's no Oedipus Rex, but it's a start. fortunately, Irish literature is decent. Was it John B. Keane's "the Field"?

>tfw we alone are the last Celtic nation
what a burden to bear

Go raibh maith agat, tá bród orm na tír seo

My dad's called Cornelius
The senpai only left Cork 40 years ago

>Ireland
>Celtic

>when you realise your country is going the way of Sweden and will be a Nigerian/Muslim shithole in a few years to come

As if our culture couldn't take any more bashing.

whats that supposed to mean m'boy

nah it was a new play, death of maisie duggan, wasn't very good but it was funny

Ireland is a Germanic speaking country, not Celtic.

was the Swiss-American gunned down?

very low effort bait
try harder next time

this lad got 3% of the vote in the fingal county council elections

>state fact
>wow b8
Celtic is a linguistic term. Ireland does not speak a Celtic language. A Celtic language is not even the second most spoken language. Ireland is Germanic.

3% too much.

>how exactly?

I will state in simplest terms: people had the incentive and security to work harder in both the mundane and intellectual aspects of civilisation when they didn't have to die childless if they happened to fall outside the already privileged parasitical elite.

>WHY did polygamy lead to the downfall of those societies

It's simple really. More men did not have any stake in society that would outlive them than those that did, whereas it was the other way around in properly functioning monogamous societies. The accounts of the Muslim peasants and soldiery during the "sick man of Europe" era shows us this - inbreeding, criminality, homosexuality, laziness, lack of innovation. Of course these things are more intangible than causes like separatist turmoil, but they were there, and we see the same symptoms coming about today from these same alleged causes of the alleged degeneracy of Ottomans - effectively, lack of access to women due to hypergamy.

>WHY did polygamy lead to the downfall of those societies

I'll reiterate for the last time: because the men who did not have a chance at getting a wife and children did not have the same investment in the future as their counterparts in societies where they would have as many wives (one) allowed to them as the richest kleptocrat.
It's that simple. You see it happening today, if you're not blind.

>I can see polygamy wouldn't work today

That's a bit of a change in course from where you were last thread.

>what my arguments boiled down to in the previous thread were disputations of your claim that monogamy makes better societies than polygamy,

Well, if you accept my arguments about it not working today, I don't see how much different about it in the past, except for the modicum of sense it takes for men to be the ones in charge of the system. It still disincentivises productivity and investment - & encourages parasitism rather than mutual cooperation & mutual policing.

Tá an ceart agat.

Celtic can be a cultural term

People from Dublin are not Irish.

At best, they're the tail wagging the dog.
Or even the flecks of shit on the tail.

Dia diaobh a chairde idirnáisiúnta. Cén chaoi bhfuil sibh anocht?
Táim tar éis ag teacht abhaile anois. Cad a tharla anocht ar /éire/?

Celtic cultures are the ones associated with Celtic languages but Ireland's culture is mostly an off-shoot of English culture infused with some Gaelic elements. It is more accurately described as Anglo than Celtic.

Why's that?

I guess that's what you need.

You're right, but our culture is Celtic moreso.

There is not a single Irish person named Cornelius. And if he left Ireland 30 years before you were born you're definitely not Irish.

Culturally they have more in common with the English.

fair enough

>That's a bit of a change in course from where you were last thread.
I was only defending myself because you sperged out on me out of nowhere
wasn't expecting anyone to take it so dead serious

But both my parents are from the country, but I'm from Dublin. Hmm. Really gets the neurons firing.

Our culture is American and British. I bet the average Irish child today know more about George Washington than about Eamon De Valera.

Ta me go maith go raibh maith agat, ach ta tuirse orm zzzzzzzzzz

>duine_gorm_ina_chodladh.jpg

rough parts of dublin probably have the most IRA supporters lad

He's more Irish than Dubliners.

100% this.

That's not a high hurdle to jump.

It's very serious. Young men will think they're being "rebels" by following modern leftist ideology to its conclusion. The only thing that can be done is to tackle it at every turn.

Everyone must be enlightened against the dangers of excessive "thirst", and the delusions of "Nietzschean noble savagery".

Kudos for having the integrity to back away from a position like that though.

Tá mé go hiontach anocht,

bhíomar ag caint faoin bpolaitíocht left-wing sa hÉireann

>tfw no average irish gf

No, I doubt it. I was in primary school ten years ago and knew more about the Penal Laws alone than any period in American history. and I used to read all of Terry Deary's Horrible Histories.

Cad a rinne thú innui? Cén fáth nach bhfuil tú amach as an teach? Inniu an Aoine!!
Oh, an raibh sé suimiúil?

Who will be at the 22nd of December meetup? Roo?

*sciathán chlé

Post ceol, a bhuachaillí

youtube.com/watch?v=FpT7DByytV4

An eite chlé, déarfainn

>You're right, but our culture is Celtic moreso.
It isn't. Most people speak English, write and read in English. Most of the artistic materials are produced in English. People eat English cuisine, English legal system, even the most popular given names tend to be English variants. Even in terms of sport English soccer is a strong competitor for GAA. Most things in Ireland are filtered through an Anglo lense, even its own history at times. Ireland is thoroughly Anglo in character, anybody who denies this is delusional.

where will it be

gonna go and box the head of all of you

Sin ceart go leor.
Anseo: youtu.be/pLmoRADNp2c

thats really retarded lad
thats like saying American culture is English culture because they speak the same language

>tfw when I move to Dublin in 2017 you lot will reply to my posts under the assumption I'm a pure blood Irishman

Too close to Christmas. Plus can't be bothered going to Dublin.

hoping for snow this winter lads, I miss snowy walks at night

youtube.com/watch?v=eKCbvbkEm_Y

youtube.com/watch?v=MHwZhuSPR1M

youtube.com/watch?v=9yYjG6nUwyc

youtube.com/watch?v=wlogKJhiGOQ

Ní fhios agam a lán faoin bpolaitíocht sa hÉireann, bhí sé leadránach

you'll feel at home in dublin

it's a bit like any regional english city

venture outside dublin and you'll need to dress differently and learn irish

American culture is Anglo.

Just because English is the language we all know, doesn't mean we're not culturally different. When I was a kid, I was told Fíonn i dTír na nÓg and the Salmon of Knowledge. I played GAA. I learned the tin whistle etc.

Dublin somewhere, and I'll mess you up. Get your jabs, because I'll toss you head first into the Liffey.

We didn't need you anyway.

I am going to murder someone at this meet-up

Rest assured they know who they are...

>We didn't need you
Absolutely RUDE.

Is as Bhaile Átha Cliath dom. Troid liom.

t. ní thuigim leatsa mar ní dhearna mé staidéar ar Gaeilge nuair a bhí mé in scoil.

Chomh maith anseo, a chara.

I'm the bouncer and you won't be allowed in.

Not at all, don't bemoan the fact you wouldn't make the cut if you did come. It's just how it goes, sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=q8djXmsu53k
youtube.com/watch?v=pJQyGbv0oZ8

>Is as Bhaile Átha Cliath dom. Troid liom.

Ní aon rud pheasanta é a bhuachaill...

Bhí tú ag throid?!

An bhfuil tú céart go leor?