1. your country

1. your country
2. What will you do this on November 8?

1. Argentina
2. grab the popcorn while I browse Sup Forums to enjoy the memes and butthurt trumpfags

the same thing I do every day

>What will you do on November 8*

Laugh at Trump supporters on Sup Forums and tell them that I will cross the border illegally

I already voted. It's estimated that 30% of the people have already voted, and by the 7th 70% will have already voted.

I'm going to break out a bottle of Moet Chandon and toast the our country's first woman president. A shitty one, yes, but still not a thin skinned blowhard.

flag
vote in municipality election

RARE

NEWFAG

Aus

Will throw a party either way. If Trump loses I bathe in the salt of stormfags and alt-right wingers alike

If Hillary loses the SJWs will be fun to troll (especially on buzzfeed)

Whoever loses, I win

I'm going to vote, but only for downballot stuff. I'm writing in "None of the Above" for potus.
Other than that, just my usual 6-8 daily faps and maybe a sandwich. You?

Why did you kill off the last pied ravens?

>my usual 6-8 daily faps
geez user, give your dick some rest

Flag
Continue being the hospital barely being able to move as I have since Saturday.

You're going to learn about tennis elbow soon. Google cubital tunnel before you lose feeling in your outer two fingers. It heals. Just go do something else for a while.

t. btdt when I was a horny little NEET 10 years ago.

Hence the "maybe a sandwich".

ITT: Desperate CTR are desperate

>CTR

wrong board, go back to

Go and vote for the least horrible option as usual.
And then go play games or do homework or something.

fooled by danish imperialist to kill off native spieces so we would be more dependent on them

This entire thread is Sup Forums.

no, it's not,

The difference is you don't automatically get called a shill and get banned for being honest here. is a fucking Trump hugbox.

Yes, I expect this to be deleted soon, and we all get a /warning/ from the mods.

That said, the American elections are damned important in global geopolitics. That makes it Sup Forums. But we should merge all the election threads here.

You ese
Wait until they call the election and laugh at Sup Forums's meltdown before Hiro shuts the site down for good

Put what little faith I have left in our commie government into a vote for what's right.

>The difference is you don't automatically get called a shill and get banned for being honest here. is a fucking Trump hugbox.

I agree on that 110%

>I expect this to be deleted soon, and we all get a /warning/ from the mods.
I don't think that happens, I started with >1. your country

All samefag. All CTR shill with proxies.

Try again nigger

I never thought I'd feel bad for a rich American politician but this is too close to home

PEOPLE ARE STRANGE WHEN YOU'RE A STRANGER

I honestly feel bad for Jeb

I don't.

I mean, for all I know, he's on his way to a dinner meeting, or a fundraiser.
But maybe he wasn't.
Maybe he wasn't going anywhere.

Not me, fucker rigged Florida in 2000 for his brother. They can both pound sand.

Autists have to stick together

Same.