DESIIGNER - TIIMMY TURNER

Is this the greatest hip-hop song of our generation? Did it deserve the hype it got? Is Future's career over?

youtube.com/watch?v=ProbPpO_8oo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=se-qlARAfjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When his freestyle was first posted on XXL, I really liked the rhythm of it. I think it's a good song, I hope Desiigner's quality grows from this.
I give it a pretty good :^]/ 10

Desiigner fucking sucks

Very insightful

So do you

It's so fucking good dude

>Is Future's career over?
Nigga he's in his 30s which is like 60 in the pop world

perhaps, but i'm not a rapper

Thought his a capella teaser sounded interesting. The actual thing is kinda meh.

I'd replace 30 with 40.

It is a great song imo. Hip Hop needs more maximalist production I'm sick of this metro boomin shit.

This is pretty tight so far.

No.

You aren't even subtle.

>people actually think that artists shill themselves on Sup Forums

Fucking hell this is not that big of a community.

he ment that he's trolling, you dense fuck. Obviously desiigner isn't shilling himself on Sup Forums, holy shit.

Who hurt you

The beat switch is godly.

Desiigner's gonna continue to be successful post Panda because he's being pushed heavily by his label and he's surrounded by top producers.

youtube.com/watch?v=se-qlARAfjU

How can you not love Desiigner.

kek

Absolute fucking retardation, sounds like the lord of the rings soundtrack with a halftime beat on it and a down syndrome mumbling an invented language through autotune

fuck is wrong with you people

I still can't tell if he's going to be swallowed up by his own hype. Panda is a good song, but it was even better as a feature on PT 2. Timmy Turner is a worthy follow up, but if he doesn't break the mold (or his future shtick) by his next single, he'll slip away.

Nah, he's still riding super high after What A Time to Be Alive. They're both on tour promoting that right now, so if they decide to collab again, people will snatch it up.

Desiigner's songs consist of him repeating the same flow over and over again with slightly different lyrics, does this make him krautrap?

Totes Gay and Autistic.
Very Niggorus
Needs to get killed for:
>Being Black
>Being Stupid
>Violating noise laws.

What's the advert where he's 'rapping' and then fades to black?

WHAT THE FUCK
IT SOUNDS LIKE EVERY SONG BY EVERY RAPPER SINCE FUCKING 2013
THIS IS TERRIBLE
WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING TO LIKE THIS

Hypebeasts!

did you really laugh at that? wasn't that funny, maybe if you're 15 tho

This guy was absolutely terrible on that XXL bit where he tried to sing this song. The one with lil dicky and Anderson paak. He literally repeats the same shit over and over, and still managed to forget his lyrics.

The studio version is much better. It still really isn't anything new or interesting. There are much better artists in rap/hip-hop. This song is basically just another Future song.

No and no. Desiigner is a one hit wonder that's going to be known for another few months and then we'll all be wondering what happened to the guy who made that panda song.

it's better than anything future's ever done

>desiigner being good
when will this meme end

the production is awful

So many falling for it.
>greatest hip-hop song of our generation
I'm with this guy

Desiigner's nose is godly

This sounds nothing like Future I don't get why people say this song sounds like something Future would make.

Desiigner's speaking voice is literally identical to his rapping voice, which happens to sound like Future. He can't change his voice. Yeah, a lot of his songs sound like Future songs, but this one doesn't at all. They just have similar voices.

underrated post

The hook's pretty catchy. I'd probably like the song if he didn't repeat it fucking 75 times

all the hip hop fanbase is fucking cancer fucking damn.

>LE FUTURE VS DESIIGNER XDDD WHO ISS THII BESST? XDD
who gives a shit, stop spaming for fucks sake. This thread is the kind of thing you would read on youtube.

they are both fucking awful, grow up.

hope they keep hyping this shit rapper so people will get sick of hip hop

Buckle up pal hip hop's not leaving the mainstream spotlight in the 2010's. I guarantee it. It's mid-evolution right now with this transition to more playful, silly less hardcore attitudes and already the public is eating it up. No one's even hesitant to embrace the bubblegum trap movement in the mainstream

>greatest hip-hop song
>desiigner
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

panda was good
new english was trash

this might be because it was rushed and is unfinished

/thread