If you were not born in

If you were not born in

>brazil
>venezuela
>india
>russia

You have already won in life, rejoice

What if you were born in Somalia? Do you won in life?

what?? Somalians gain instant visa/residency in finland for example

Other African countries gain insta refuge in Europe and Canada also

brics is pretty powerful though

wtf i want to be a somalian now

>parents born in india
>im born in the USA
Thank dog :DDD

Add africa shithole and china

Eh, should probably just be "you won in life in you were born in a white country".

No one wants to live in black, Latino or Asian shitholes. Hence why their people try so desperately to immigrate and sneak into white nations.

HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA

Good point

yay

but i lived half of my life in portugal and the other in spain and i don't have family in venezuela

What about the three unknown countries next to Brazil?

You guys can move to Portugal.

>french guyana
Are born France citizens
>suriname
Go to Netherlands
>guyana
Yeah, they're fucked I think

You see, the problem here is that the countries I mentioned ARE shitholes and its citizens CAN'T EVEN think of asking asylum/refuge
Only the ones who have heritage

>Somalians gain instant visa/residency in finland for example

And a license to rape too!

>tfw no license to rape

poor you, why don't you kill yourself?

Because I think I'll work ilegally in the US

Fun fact. I once talked to a guy from Guyana. He was a shuttle bus driver at JFK. Apparently they speak some weird dialect of English that is totally incomprehensible. I mean worse than the British accents.

>muh heritage
how is it documented? does it extend to your family members?

no shame in that. apart from the mexicans, there are lots of slavs and even the irish, mostly in big cities of course. i think they come on a tourist visa and overstay.

I am sure all of your problems will be solved, you will probably become normal person as soon as you get to the US, I mean all girls will desire you everybody will be there desiring you!

I can attest to that. Mom was Somali and I was born here.

>how is it documented? does it extend to your family members?
Yes, it doesn't have a limit, I have great great great grandfathers from there but it's so difficult to find them
> no shame in that. apart from the mexicans, there are lots of slavs and even the irish, mostly in big cities of course. i think they come on a tourist visa and overstay.
Yeah, that's how it works, I think I'll have really no other option

USA is the only country that doesn't deport illegal immigrants, only if they commit a crime
I really didn't want to do this though, I disagree with a lot of US culture things
Kek

Then you should add my flag there

Wut? There are millions of flips traveling the world

In Russian and I got here, from here my family got a green card and sponsored me and I went to the us and stayed long enough for citizenship. I know Brazilians here too, so there's always hope.

So do Indians but they're on the list.

Most Flips have only work visas there but not actual citizenship. It's more or less the same difficulty as you guys to actually immigrate. But maybe within the decade when the civil war here starts then maybe we have a chance in asylum

You're probably jews? Every jew gains citizenship/stay in Israel
But indians literally have 1,4 billion people, it's 14 times more people than you have

Work visa is fine, the only way we monkeys can get out is working ILEGALLY in the US

Thank god I wasn't born a dirty insectoid small dick jap!

t. jack seung-hui

also, it's funny how you say irish move ilegally to us

ireland is probably the one country i would choose to live in