Which country will be the first to colonize space...

Which country will be the first to colonize space? Will the colonies eventually break away and become new cunts with flags on Sup Forums or will they remain colonies?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1fPJhPr01yI
youtube.com/watch?v=y4ADXLk3weU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would private space colonies be possible or only national/international?

What are you talking about? There won't be any Sup Forums by then, NOR any Sup Forums for that matter. The site's going down within a year.

>Which country will be the first to colonize space?

Great Britain

America. I have been laughing when I have been watching tv show about Russian space program, it's like a comedy show :D

Poor Russians. They used to be world leading at space.

>Canadians
eugh
why do we have to share a space station (built mostly by us) with them

>tfw we work together with Canada, Russia, and Japan on the ISS
>mfw like one part was built by the ESA
Can Europe do ANYTHING?
They are literally being outdone by Russia, the people they claim are so backwards and unintelligent.

F-first into space

Private American companies then Western research groups then the chinks

>chinks are banned from the ISS
They can't do anything right without being greedy little human rights violating bastards.

If you would know Russian build quality and mindset you wouldn't say anything. They can't build any shit that works, how could they build space stuff :D

This

/thread

Chinks are banned from the ISS because they steal fucking everything

bump

They got better after 1971 but the Soviet space program in the early years was really haphazard.

>Can Europe do ANYTHING?
Bureaucracy.

>Which country will be the first to colonize space?
A chink or american private company, funded by mining industries. If we get to lift the ban on the stupid ass idea that space can't be privatized I just give it 50 years till mining companies start to make their bases over there.
>Will the colonies eventually break away and become new cunts with flags on Sup Forums or will they remain colonies?
they'll remain as private land, no nationality, no own constitution just a place where to work. Just like fishing boats on the ocean. Even if they get to be self sufficient, there's not a single country that can produce all of the commodities given by international free trade. And I highly doubt that an extraterrestrial colony can change that. They'll remain dependent to their former earth equivalent.Only thing that can make something similar as countries in other planets is Terraforming, and the process is so painfully long, no single private or public institution would invest on such thing unless we faced extinction or some shit like that.

>tfw no space colony to live in

Step aside faggots.

Just say that nobody can do it, and we'll get on it.

>yfw poland and portugal will lead humanity into the stars

>tfw you will never get drunk in space and vomit all over yourself in microgravity and pretty much die because you have nothing to wipe away the vomit that's pooling around your mouth and nose
Feels bad, man.

>Just say that nobody can do it
Russia and the US can, together we'll get there faster. Just as long as we don't bring yuropoors to crash our ship.

Are there space-spices or hot space-native chicks?

possibly, you won't get to come though.

If there are, we're already there, mate.

>tfw no Quarian or Asari gf

>we're already there,
crashed and on fire doesn't count as "being there".

>mfw the first space marines will be American

Why is she entirely covered? Is she some sort of space muhammadan?

chyna then indya

Where will they shit?

vocaroo.com/i/s1fPJhPr01yI

One amendment, i honestly think before that it'll be some collaborative big effort through multiple governments.

on usa

>finland
>even having a space program

Stick to memes :DDDD XDDDDD

sensitive everything to everything. Apparently thats what happens when you live without insects.

The way I imagine it the first asteroid miners will be subsidised either by governments or by space acclimatisation societies to excavate below asteroid surfaces to create shielded habitation zones
Then when the peoples get there as a matter of course they will be largely self reliant but they'll have their status established under a more traditional international framework

rude

Hope it's not Spain

>tfw I'll never mine an asteroid
youtube.com/watch?v=y4ADXLk3weU
>tfw no maniac to kill everyone around me a la Red Faction: Guerilla

They'll be entirely dependent on Earth for most everything so rebellion is impossible until that changes.

This is accurate

Agreed. Fuck Spane

bump

Evidence?

elon musk

This
>In the future, Musk's colony grows up and matures, and is now faced with a critical choice whether to become the 51st state, a Commonwealth realm, or something completely different

Because otherwise they die from colds

If we took the mask off, would they die?

>

At a designated shitting space module