I just voted for shillary and there's nothing you can do to stop me

I just voted for shillary and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LO0nzki5VoY
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ug50IPxZv7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

ok

Congratulations.
You're either a retard who will be shocked when she breaks her promises
Or you're an edgelord who is voted for a bigoted incompetent homiphobe.
Or you're just baiting
Either way heres your (you)

ok

ok

This is not Sup Forums OP.

Most people on Sup Forums support her.

>Most people on Sup Forums support her.

No

>You're either a retard who will be shocked when she breaks her promises
If you're a trump supporter then I've got bad news for you...

Also
>incompetent
Nice meme

>Most people on Sup Forums support her.
Projection is a bad thing to do.
Most probably don't give a damn because its not their country.

Yes

They're both shit, but at least Trump will fuck up TTIP and NATO.

>I've got bad news for you
>says she is against TPP
>leaks show she will push the TPP
>says she is environmental
>supported by fracking industries, and oil

>Nice meme
Literally it was her excuse to no get charged for her email crime.
If she wasn't incompetent, she would be in jail.

Based

Good choice, I would do the the same if I was American.
youtu.be/LO0nzki5VoY

Good for you. Enjoy your democracy. Celebrate.

I voted for her last week.

nice job fag. have fun dying on the frontlines in russia for her and her jewish friends

"I had to hide my erection as I left the polling booth" said Cletus McBurger

A tear dropped down my face, a drip of cum dropped down my leg. I had just voted Hillary. I had just voted for my country to be subjugated by Mexicans. Yet I entered the polling booth fully intending to vote Trump. Why you ask?

I entered the polling booth, was about to tick Trump. Then I looked at the Hillary option. At first I was angry that such an option existed. Angry that we had to vote on whether to build a wall. Angry that some people would even consider voting Hillary.

I asked myself why people would vote no to building a wall. I put myself in their shoes. That's when it happened. I noticed myself getting an erection for no reason. The more I imagined myself voting Hillary, the larger the erection grew. I imagined the English road signs being translated into Spanish and it grew yet more. I imagined Israeli politicians deciding American trade, civil rights and defense policies and my cock began to bulge with one of the firmest erections I've ever had.

I closed my eyes, ticked one of the boxes. Opened my eyes. I had voted Hillary. I put my voting ballot in the box and walked out, the tears dripping from my face, the cum down my leg.

Later that night when I saw the result of the election, I immediately came, then started crying. The day after I bought a chastity cage which I wear to this day.

My name is Cletus McBurger . I am American; I am a cuckold.

You are so lost. You would fight along Russia if you would vote Trump.

Bernie was the right man.

>fight along Russia
and?

This is the mindset behind the typical Trump voter.

You dumbass constructionist constitutionalists forget that the president has limited powers because of the congress. And somehow a moderate hawkish centrist would be able to overthrow the government and launch WW3?

Fucking hell you people need to understand the US constitution. It's a WORKING DOCUMENT.

Google it. Seriously.

No.
>>>/tumblr/

>muh typical trump supporter

i wasn't implying she would work alone. atleast trump wouldn't get shit done because both parties hate him. jesus youre fucking stupid

This

the silent majority is with her.

i guess we'll just have to wait until the election and see :)

Have fun losing, the fact that you're still voting for that cunt after today is a clear sign that you're just the type that illary targets for votes.
The Mentally Deficient.

I think she will win and then immediately get impeached

>implying that Sup Forums actually votes in the US election.
What, you though fluff would keep off track what you said dumbass?
>silent majority
Oh look, a republican coined phrase.
Hillary supported Nixon by the way.
>:)
Tumblr proven.

I thought most of the people here were thinking that both candidates are retarded

I would love to see Trump as a president fucking up America, but as an American citizen, voting for Hillary is definitly the more rational choice

>trump kiddies
xD

>Strawman
I'm voting stien, I get to complain when either is elected.

haahahaahah GOT 'EM you sure showed him ahahahaaaha jajaja

Jeb Bush is going to win.

Considering leaks show half of hillary's policies are his.
And she courted typical Bush donors.
Yeah, he might in a sense.

I honestly don't know if I buy this
I don't know a single Hillary supporter
I know plenty of Bernie supporters, plenty of Gary supporters, plenty of Jill supporters and of course quite a few Trump supporters but I got to say I've honestly never met a Hillary supporter
They must exist since she does good in the polls I just have never seen one in the wild

I'm voting for Donald Trump :3

I've seen a lot of hillary signs.
Almost everyone next to a trump sign, or in some cases five, don't see the point in putting multiple signs on your lawn.

I hope she wins.
For no other particular reason than the tears of severely deluded, zealous gutter that is Sup Forums.

It's become more /tinfoil/ than /x/.

>I've seen a lot of hillary signs
Where do you live?
I live in Pennsylvania, and there are Trump signs EVERYWHERE.

I've never seen a Hillary sign and I live in a liberal city in a battleground state

Cuyahoga Ohio.

kek

There is absolutely no way that Sup Forums swings Hillary. This is just bullshit.

I'm calling shenanigans
Sup Forums is too right wing for that

dude neither of them is a rational choice but you are absolutely insane if you think hillary is a better/lesser evil choice

i dont go to pol and i voted for obama, scared about hillary winning

>asking Sup Forums who they would vote for
>honestly taking it to account

Hillary was a cute anime girl once, that's all it takes

She also has the most manga experience as president of the United States, and proteged the burgers, something Trump has never done

manga name?

Hillary is basically the same what Obama did.
Not necessary good, but at least you know whats coming for you, plus she has a lot of job experience.

Trump is a wildcard, and nothing in his behaviour suggests he would make a good president

pretty much this

shiters on Sup Forums dont even know of this because they only see this irrelevant site and believe in everything on breitbart and daily mail

>but at least you know whats coming for you,
Yeah but heres the thing
What I know is coming has been going on all my life.
And is what got us Trump.
The next trump is going to be worse if we're doing the same things that got us him this time.

thanks OP, we're all a bit worried here in europe, worried about trump. Most of us (the non edgelords) will be relieved when Hillary wins. that's the truth of it. when we talk over fika at work each day, and something about trump is brought up, people just shake their heads at the madness going on over there

no pussy grabber in chief, thanks.

and why do you think picking this trump would make it better?

She was?
I thought all the anime girls supported Trump sama

Does this mean Hillary secretly supports Trump?

hillary is a warhawk and possibly the most corrupt politician that has ever lived, if you prefer that instead of someone who says things that he shouldn't sometime i do not want to discuss this with you any further.

and i don't want more of what has been going on for the last 2-3 years in this country, things are not good right now. i want something different.

half the repubs hate him
all the dems hate him.
Him getting in sends a message that people are tired of the establishment's bullshit.
And before the argument comes up
SCOTUS needs to be agreed with congress on.
Along with that leaks have shown hillary was looking to put republicans on the SCOTUS.

Yeah we're gonna get war with Russia
More destabilization of the middle east
More corporate control of America
And official government stats saying everything is good/lies

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ug50IPxZv7

according to people like this, that is more preferable than saying mean things sometimes.

although, i understand, because i lived in europe this summer and the media there is pretty crazy in how they report on america

Good.

>tfw voting for Hillary
>tfw Sup Forums fags get their tiddies rustled
>tfw they get mad and start spewing shit about how I'm dooming the country
>tfw their rage is literally palpable and I thrive on their tears

But why not watch the democrats burn and let your party rebuild itself it the ashes? They have control of Congress.

This was the GOP's election to lose. They could have simply said "We are the party of opportunity. We will clean up Washington, drain the swamp, and get DC out of your way." Instead they did the "abortion babies, rich people create jobs, Hillary bad" shit.

They blew it. The GOP should always be about the ladder of opportunity. They blew it this time.

>implying Republicans won't grudgingly support Trump, just because he's the first right-wing leader in 8 years

Hillary could still lose, if enough people who hate trump don't vote for her.
I mean I voted for her too.

Assuming that.
All the democrats still hate him.
2 years for the congress votes.
Typically they will swing to the party of the one that is not in the white house.
Means the congress under trump is likely to turn democrate and fight him the whole presidency.
Making him seem like a do nothing and lose reelection.
While still sending the message about establishment politics,
>why not watch the democrats burn and let your party rebuild itself from the ashes?
Thats a fair point itself. Her breaking her promise will make every bernie alligned and hillary regretter never trust the DNC ever.
They already were sending letters about being worried about their membership dropping.

Yeah but that's RIGGED!
Very broken system.
SAD!

Nah I'm actually fine with it desu
See if Hillary wins things will get fun in a different way
I was actually considering voting for Hillary just because I want things to really get bad and continue to fall apart

Always darkest before the dawn I guess.

It should ideally be Bernie vs. Trump, but Hillary fucked Bernie hard up that ass.