The entire last two years not a single rap single better than The Blanguage has dropped. Prove me wrong...

The entire last two years not a single rap single better than The Blanguage has dropped. Prove me wrong. Rap right now is fucking shit. 2016 looking really disappointing..

Reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ENpRYyoQ1M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzc3_b_KnHc
youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU
youtube.com/watch?v=fWj-8EI5cXU
youtu.be/1uWfTUby9IE
youtu.be/WbyQNRucJT8
youtube.com/watch?v=dzPOJkHwbjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1fAhKCTxpEM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not even in young thug's top 50

stick to your general

Thugga hasn't had a good track since Best Friend and SS in general. SS2, SS3 and I'm Up were all boring af and really lackluster in every department, even the instrumentals though well produced were really unoriginal.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzc3_b_KnHc

Lmao you playin. It's easily in his top 5, one of the best songs he's ever done.

Lil Yachti a shit, 21 Savage a shit, Future hasn't released anything notable after DS2-- Is there anything out of Atlanta that isn't derivative trite?

this guy is so unfunny. only normie meme twitter likes him
>you playin
stay on /r/hiphopheads

youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU

what a boring fucking flow dude. i actually like the song tho. video is cringe tier.

if you're looking for some good weeb rap try this

youtube.com/watch?v=fWj-8EI5cXU

never posted nor lurked there

choke on a dick nigga

You sure about that?
youtu.be/1uWfTUby9IE

Hip hop had a minor resurgence in 2011/2012, but since then it's been pretty shitty.

Trips confirms

>making 2 ridiculous statements in the same post

hhg is ded

post ur top 10 or get out

i bet its fucking shit

ss2 is better than 1

bangers and mash/10

People are gonna get bored as fuck of trap by 2020

what songs do you think are good?

what songs on SS1 do you think are bad?

power, best friend, overdosin, freaky, again, they all bang

Who gives a shit if they bang
There's no reason to listen to trap outside of a club/party context
That's what pop rap is for

>Who gives a shit if they bang

>There's no reason to listen to trap outside of a club/party context

those are contradictory statements to me, youre not making sense

for real though just answer the questions. what songs on SS2 did you like? I legitimately want to know so I can relisten and reevaluate

Oh I'm not that other guy

cont:

I like Hey, I, Never Made Love, All Over. Very little standout tracks to me.

I don't mind trap, but we've had a VERY specific sound for two years

who $uicideboy$ here

Agreed.

I hope it doesn't last that long

You know corporations, they milk a trend as long as they can and then some
I mean, hair metal lasted until 1991 or so
Hopefully we see a trend towards more alternative/experimental/introspective rap in the 20s

suicideboys are fucking shit. complete garbage. it doesnt get more derivative.

>'what if we ripped off BONES'
>'but, you know, make it WORSE!'

at least that fuckboy yung lean was funny. they got nothing going for them.

only fucking hope in atlanta right now is AWFUL. they've been steadily releasing good projects for years now. aside from that it's mostly garbage

>ripped off bones
holy shit no, how are they similar besides what they rap about? the beats aren't even similar. ruby by himself is 10x better than bones

the whole aesthetic, the slow-drawn out flow, monotone voice, lyrics, their entire fucking shtick

ofc the beats aren't similiar because, you know, BONES actually has at least a lil bit of talent.

im going to assume youre just trolling if you think $b have bad production. i can understand why Sup Forums hates them but i dont think ive ever seen anyone say they have bad beats? how can you say that lmao
+ youre completely wrong about the whole "slow-drawn out flow" and "monotone" voice. $b dont have monotone voices, only one of them uses a flow SOMETIMES thats monotonous, and even then it sounds better than bones

never never never forget

agreed

check out his stuff as kid ash man, he was much more engaged in his rapping then.
youtu.be/WbyQNRucJT8

Atlanta hip hop has been shit since mid 2000s.

Trap is good for retarded bangers and nothing else, "experimental trap" is a joke.

Yeezus from New Slaves onwards is the best thing to come out of Hip Hop this decade.

you have shite taste bro

..and I like yeezus

The orca tape was pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=dzPOJkHwbjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1fAhKCTxpEM
Keith hasn't really made anything good since it g ma made him a novelty imo.

Only then will people give Yeezus it's rightful throne

What about Panda?

Yeezus is Kanye's best album

>what is Fuck Cancer and Pick Up the Phone

fuck cancer was fun, that's all i can give it. not a good song

pick up the phone isnt even a thugga song, but even if you would count it as one it'd barely be top 20

i really dig it tho, it's real neat. just not nearly as good as some of his earlier hits like stoner, danny glover, check, halftime, od and so forth

raw (might just), all over, don't know, she notice, pull up on a kid, mind right, never made love etc.

im late i know

better late than never bro, appreciate it

ill listen later blastin some slug christ rn

>not realizing rich chigga is the next big thing

even Ghostface said nigga was tough and that he wants to collab with him. eat a dick faggot. maybe it's not about being "funny".

yo good tastes my man. keith's verse in underwater bank was promising, i look forward to his upcoming mvs.