Whats going on German bros? with all the immigrants in the last 12 months...

Whats going on German bros? with all the immigrants in the last 12 months...I dont even know the specific number but I know its waaay too high. How do Germans feel about ruining Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/wa/ll/bild-de/unangemeldet-42925516.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How do Germans feel about ruining Europe?

Good, as always.

Im ernst? Dein eigenes Land? Dein eigenes menschen?

>Germs
>Thinking
>Feeling

Smurkel fucked it all up

How do Brits feel about being so nazi?

Depends what side you are taking

Not much. Mostly business as usual. Except the right-wing has gained a lot more momentum over the last few months.

Because the people are getting tired of having this multicultural bullshit pressed onto them. It's only going to get worse Hans, and your country is a big inspiration into it's growth.

>England must...have the mask of Christian peaceableness torn publicly off her face...Our consuls in Turkey and India, agents, etc., must inflame the whole Mohammedan world to wild revolt against this hateful, lying, conscienceless people of hagglers; for if we are to be bled to death, at least England shall lose India.
>- Wilhelm II of Germany

DESTROY EUROPE!

Depends. Some of them have valid reasons to act up, some of them are just tinfoil maniacs.
There is a movement (not-coordinated, not alligned) called Reichsbürger. They say, according to law, that the German Empire never ceased to exist and that the Germany we have today is more of a company than a state. They pass out drivers licenses, proclaim themselves kings etc.
Recently the police had a a lethal shoot-out with one of them.
Its hard to distiguish between those movements, the same as left-wing and Antifa or rebelling anarchists.

>proclaim themselves kings

WE

Not even that. Its just regular Joe Blows claiming to be king now, because selected few voted for him in a council he called for.

Also die deutsche mensch sind sehr böse und blöd. Ich bin nicht überrascht.

Nordkorea ist das beste Korea, hoffe das Kim euch bald in den Arsch fickt. :^)

Why do you care? I thought you didn´t give a fuck about Europe anymore.

You kinda sound like a bitter, spurned ex rebuking a concerned "are you okay?"

KEK

>with all the immigrants in the last 12 months
HAHAH
>Spain is really fcuked economically
.>nobody moves here even sandniggers prefer move to the north when they cross the border at Melilla or via patera
i feel good lads

>Brits are concerned for someone else but themselves
Nein
Refugees fuck us in the ass because of your wars in the shithole area you call middle east. It's not fair and that's why we don't want to talk with you anymore. Hopefully, when the next Regierung takes control, Germany will get rid of the illegals and homicidal muslims.

Plenty of those refugees come from countries we haven't touched and Europe's own recent history hasn't treated the region much differently. Your Chancellor plugging in the giant OPEN sign and the EU's weak external borders probably had as much or more to do with it than anything my fucktarded government does.

what ruins? Europe can handle a few refugees. and the finance crisis was more or less a global accomplishment.
What we cant handle is the amerifat bullying us into aggressions with russia.

>I dont know but I know
You know the value of a statement when it's self-contradictory in one sentence.

Still feeling pretty good. How do you feel getting your country econimical ruined by the stupid majority?

>I thought you didn´t give a fuck about Europe anymore.

Why would you think that? Leaving the EU =/= leaving Europe. Do you think Europe was created with the EU?

can't see anything economically ruined

bild.de/wa/ll/bild-de/unangemeldet-42925516.bild.html

>there are 1475 child brides in Germany
>361 of them are 13 or younger
>the minister of justice Heiko Maas doesn't want to ban child marriages

>getting your country econimical ruined

Hmmm. I know growth's going to slow at some point, still waiting though

>bild

must be pretty blind

Devaluation of Sterling means our country is economically ruined? It would have been ruined if Sterling stayed strong, we couldn't maintain that current account deficit