Tell me a little bit about the Australian tourists in your homeland

Tell me a little bit about the Australian tourists in your homeland

Are we as bad as they say?

;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/26/australian-robert-ellis-jailed-for-15-years-for-child-sexual-abuse-in-bali
travelallrussia.com/tours/imperial-russia-trans-siberian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello?

there's a reason we shipped you to some shithole island

fucking bogan cunts you're worse than our chavs

You're the Britain of SEA: locals just can't handle the bants.

Foreigners can't handle banter

Horrible in SEA, but fine everywhere else

funny bants btw, very epic
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/26/australian-robert-ellis-jailed-for-15-years-for-child-sexual-abuse-in-bali

I love listening to their accent tbqfhwymgl

samefagging hard

So basically where we send our old farts, and millennials.

I've never met them, for some reason they don't come to Siberia.

Idk, never met one.

This.

thanks m8

Really makes you think, huh

hi

Yeah, this really stimulates my cognitive activity. Why do they visit only Moscow?

Because it's a tourist-trap city
>muh kremlin

Only Aussie I met in America was a gal who hated abos but thought it was wrong for Americans to not like blacks.

When in Europe, I've met a few. Some are super cool (got fucking drunk as sin wity one in Serbia) and others were self righteous True Travelers™ who thought they were better than everyone because they only hitchhiked and smelt like dog shit.

sounds about right. people here secretly hate abos. i hope you told her to get fucked and told her she was fucking stupid etc really go off at her fuckin yellin make her cry and shit thats the ONLY way australian bitches understand im fuckin serious u can scream at them and they will start cryin and apologising for everything its the exact same as beating them

maybe that only works for australian men actually

Fug, I hate Moscow now. I've been to many cities in Europe and Asia, but Moscow is my least favorite one, it's even worse than London. And I've been to some Chinese shitholes where people literally live in mudhuts.

Not really.
They gave me 1000yen when I was broke.

i wanna go to sib eria one day desu but im niot sure what id do up there

the qts r the qtiest tho

autism

I've met three Ausfags so far here in Ohio. One was a guy back in HS. He played on the rugby team that guys from my HS played for, and I think he was on the youth national team. They said they just gave him the ball and won. He was a big blonde dude, built like a brick shithouse.

I think I delivered a pizza to his dad. The dad was fuckin hilarious. He came off as a dick but then started laughing and said "I'm just fuckin with you"

The third was an expat like the dad above. He didn't talk shit but I knew he was an Aussie. The guy lived in a really fucking nice house.

I'm too fuckin drunk to write a good post, but Ausfags are pretty cool, if you know what banter is. Otherwise they come off as dicks

what? have u ever even had an aussie girlfriend u stupid fuck? or u gotta get a gook huh?

bitches fuckin love gettin screamed at and watching their man shit all over them u pathetic cuck

if u got a sister good chance i screamed she creamed nom sayin ; )

You may try something like that.
travelallrussia.com/tours/imperial-russia-trans-siberian

The prices are insane though.

#3 from the left, dont skip leg day faggot

>From
A$8,894
This is the lowest price.

>This is the lowest price.

yeah no wonder no one goes bet u dont even got good pingas

These are fancy tours for richfags. Regular train ticket from Moscow to Vladivostok starts at $135.