What is it with so many musicians performing barefoot?

What is it with so many musicians performing barefoot?

Just of the top of my head, it's Jessica Moss, Steven Wilson, Joss Stone, Karl Pestka, Bjork, Lena Katina.

people are barefoot under shoes...

There is a statistically-significant positive correlation between the likelihood of someone having patrician taste in music and the likelihood of someone having a foot fetish.

pictures?

this

it's the thinking man's fetish

Easy access to pedals, sometimes I turn knobs or switches with my toes

Damn. . .

OP here, I do have a foot fetish, but this is the first time I've heard of this.

post barefoot qt musicians please.

Having a fetish makes you probably more patrician than people who don't have one, but a foot fetish is as entry-level as you can get.

playing an instrument can really make you sweat, especially in the summer

sweat fetish is patrician

comfort? bigger question is how many musicians wear adult diapers on stage? holding in a piss is really bad for you & i'm sure with long sets the need to go is going to crop up especially as you're drinking water/alcohol up there.

Who else is /barefoot/ master race here?

I've seen some comments regarding Ian Anderson wearing those there days as he's in his 70s and still performing.

c'mon man, that's not what i meant

Because they're faggots who want to show how "free" they are

Does freedom imply homosexuality?

Faggot in the sense that they're faggots, not necessarily gay.

> three boss pedal, a nano holy grail, a shitty fender and a low watt combo amp

my boner.

What if they wear socks

I'm the opposite, because I struggle to push the switches down when I'm bare foot. I have to put slippers on at least when I'm practising

We're all naked under our clothes

delete this thread

Perhaps because it feels nice?

i am a footfag but it triggers me when people take their shoes off in public

You can feel low frequency sounds through your feet. But my dad thinks it's because they can't afford shoes

you might also have autism

no people can keep their fucking shoes on like normal fucking human beings

it shouldn't be a problem if it's a woman should it?

This is understandable. It's probably a bit like if people walked about with their cocks or fannies hanging out

shouldnt be but it is

I thought that was NTR?

>Foot fetishists make up lies to justify having a shit-tier, pleb as fuck fetish.

>Footfags are autistic enough to get upset when people do normal things in public that would be the equivalent of them taking off their shirt for them

How can footfags literally be this delusional?

Get a real fucking fetish you goddamn Sup Forums crossposting faggots.

>Footfags are autistic enough to get upset when people do normal things in public that would be the equivalent of them taking off their shirt for them
If a woman takes her shirt off she wouldn't have her tits rubbing on the dirty ass ground. Dirty feet are disgusting.

>Get a real fucking fetish

>it's the thinking man's fetish

Do you sick fucks think about how much bacteria and fungus reside on even the cleanest of people's feet? Or is all that "thinking" about which fedora to wear when you go to the store to pick up your supply of baja blast and pocky?

>Dirty feet are disgusting.

All feet are disgusting retard, that's why your fetish is pleb trash.

how do i get a gril to let me suck their feeties for ever

not a footfag but to be fair its pretty harmless and there's bacteria on every fucking part of the body

>dirty feet
>disgusting

Do you sick fucks think about how much bacteria and fungus reside on even the cleanest of people's vaginas?

Do you sick fucks think about how much bacteria and fungus reside on even the cleanest of people's dicks, vaginas, and assholes?

>being disgusted by a womans feet
thats just faggot shit. its one thing to not be turned on by them but if youre disgusted youre just a fag desu.

Penises, vaginas, and assholes simply do not accrue solidified rocky flesh over time.

Please stop being delusional footfags. Get a real fetish.

I don't think multiple species of fungi grow on women's breasts and butt cheeks.

thats not true tho, our faces have the most bacteria, like, more than our asses. i am not even kidding.

why cant a qt step on my face and let me inhale her sweaty dirty foot stink

>Penises, vaginas, and assholes simply do not accrue solidified rocky flesh over time.
neither do feet wtf. its called taking a shower and cleaning yourself you nasty fuck.

>ho, footfiends! i deem your plebian "fetish" unworthy, and verily demand that you adopt a more... mmm... fastidious and respectable sexual paraphilia

*adjusts headwear*

>neither do feet wtf

There are things called calluses, you nonce.

You get them from walking around, which I guess you never do.

>Footfags pretending they aren't the steampunk of fetishes

>"B-bacteria can be found everywhere s-so it's completely logical to be into one of the most dirty parts of the human body"

>Everyone keeps ignoring the emphasized FUNGUS, the type that's only found on people's feet

MUSIC

List em ;(

Down syndrome you are.

>implying boss and electro-harmonix don't make affordable, quality pedals
>ignoring the earthquaker pedal

really makes u think

reminder that fetishes are a product of either sexual repression or over-exposure to sex

seeing as how this is Sup Forums i'm sure its the former for most of you.

start having sex regularly and i guarantee you will be unattracted to feet

>start having sex regularly and i guarantee you will be unattracted to feet
No I like licking my gfs feet while we fuck missionary

she must have pretty feet, any pics?

Show her these trips

You know that a lot of women actually have beauty products that get rid of calluses, right? And also, like, pedicures are a thing? I can't believe I'm fucking defending foot fetishits lol

my gf loves getting me off with her feet, chin up fellows, just need to find the right gal.

>three boss pedals
>one is a tuner

better start listening to her band Winter then 8)

saw them a couple months ago and they sounded amazing

They made some joke about Joss Stone never wearing shoes on Broad City.

I can understand women taking off difficult shoes while performing, but sometimes it's a bit much. Florence Welch broke her foot cos she was jumping around without shoes.

Good, hope she breaks her fucking face.

It's comfy.

>Do you sick fucks think about how much bacteria and fungus reside on even the cleanest of people's feet?

Keep goin' user, all you're doing is turning me on even more.

oh but n-no homo, though.