Sup Forums i'm thinking of using this cover for a project i'm just finishing up. My friend thinks it's disgusting...

Sup Forums i'm thinking of using this cover for a project i'm just finishing up. My friend thinks it's disgusting, but i think it's kinda cool. What's your verdict ?

The Xanax kinda rubs me the wrong way. Feel unnecessarily edgy. Unless that's what you're going for. But first you should tell us what kind of music it is. I have to see if the cover art matches the music.

Or this.

It's hip hop. Pretty abstract beats. Spacey feel

Then I'd say the album art could fit it in the first one. 2nd one I'm not a fan of. Your choice too on the xanax.

I like it. Just I think you should retouch and take the word "Xanax" off the pills.

thanks man

I don't really know how to do photo editing. i made this concept but someone i know gonna do it legit

this is MUCH better, imo.

Personally don't like the pink and blue color scheme, cause it reminds me a lot of this

Also like others said I think the xanax bars are a bit tacky

I like the second one a lot better. Maybe try taking the words off it and just have the plane?

Idk bro just my thoughts, I do like the design and I think it's cool

this is much much better

Not digging the pills but I like the rest.

I am not the best at retouching, but this what I could do.

Use this one dude

it looks like absolute shit, which I think is pretty fitting for cloud rap

That's dope dude, thanks. It does actually look a lot better without the letters

Reminds me of something I made on one of those fake album threads.

this one looks overwhelmingly better

the one with pills and sunflowers looks like a mean-spirited, lazy parody of a vaporwave cover art.

But it looks so generic unless it was huge hit then people would be able to tell the specific artist.

Leave

LOL AESTHETICS

nah

why is it in a frame? what is this grandmas house?

The Xanax bars are degenerate/teenager tier.

Benzos have the worst drug withdrawals on Earth (worst than opiates (herion)), and they can make people do incredibly stupid/dangerous things while on them.

It's kinda cool, I'd make it passe partout personally rly shitty example

WAAAAY BETTER

wrong
drop the pills altogether tho and add some funky text