How do American millennials feel about the fact they'll be seeing the Russian steppes next year?

How do American millennials feel about the fact they'll be seeing the Russian steppes next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll probably dodge the draft in Canada like they did in Vietnam.

Feels good.
Moscow will be red once again, but this time with Russian blood instead of Soviet flags.

Your blood bro.

same.

>implying we'd bother with a land invasion of Asia

I'll just enlist in the Navy instead

>

>implying bullets can damage our layers of fat

>implying Russians haven't developed salad bullets
You're done for Billy Bob

It all makes sense now; they've been breeding us to have layers of insulation to prepare us for the Russian winter.

>salad bullets
... with Russian dressing..?

Kek, good thing I'm mexican and cannot get drafted

Fug not the salad

>mfw

Who says we have to deport you to Mexico when we catch you..?

You will be conscripted to dig secret tunnels.

>when we catch you
Lel, like that will ever happen

You have to put the tracks on reinforced tanks and put 4 layers of warm clothing, to win.

Or pay the mercenaries of the locals and they will win for you...

No need, we'll just impose a track suit embargo.

>get mad when cucked by chinese/muslims/blacks
>get mad when not cucked by slavs

huh??

Good this is revenge for every Russian war crime with interest

Nobody in the US actually wants half the shit Clinton and her sycophants are saying about Russia, not even the people unironically supporting her outside of pure delusion.

Nobody wants to die because she feels like tipping over Assad's sandbox or to defend her honor over her corruption being leaked possibly, maybe by Russian leet hackers.

I don't want war with Russia, but I don't want Putin fucking things up and getting away with it either.

No mate I voted for Clinton simply to kill Russians

Enlist then, big boy.

But that's pretty much what every single US president/administration/puppets have done in the last... forever.

>ywn march from Moscow to Vladivostok claiming Russian clay for the United States of America and Eurasia

>tfw Russian immigrant
>mfw enlisting because America is so great

>tfw recently enlisted
fugg XDD

What branch mate?

Army
Haven't decided what job(s) I want to try for yet, have to decide this week.

>Putin fucking things up
fucking what up

I'm gonna get so rich selling counterfeit Mexican passports to amerifats so they can flee here (and get caught anyways)

Same branch
I went with Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic, believe it's 91B if I remember correctly.

Sorry lad, although you can try to spin it as cheaper if you can get the cartels out of your way.

Nice. Kind of interested in that stuff.
Maybe I see you there.
Good luck user.

Do you know when you'll have basic and where your basic training will be at?

Fucking what up exactly? If it's annexing parts of surrounding countries I can understand, but there's absolutely nothing he's done this election cycle to count as fucking anything up. If the DNC wasn't full of subverting, corporatist, authoritarian scum then the leaks wouldn't have done anything.

Russians are pretty good at killing themselves without your help and if all it takes for you to seek a death wish is annoying Slav meme merchants then you're one insanely pathetic individual.

Russians deserve to have their orphanages, hospitals, schools, factories, and retirement homes bombed and flattened like Iraq in 91

I'll just return to my country of birth in South America if I ever get drafted tbqphwyf.

why do we have to lock horns with the russians? I mean, I find all eastern slavs to be cold, unfriendly assholes, but that doesn't mean I want to go to war with them t b h

Fucking e/b/in

For once, since about the end of the second world war, Russia is finally not doing bullshit.
They are fighting the FSA, which are dogshit and should never receive our shekels, and fighting ISIS, and support Asad, who we have now come to understand is the best hope for the middle east. If you think that the outcome of the Second Gulf War was bad, why would you ever want it in Syria. Assad is who we should support yet we conspire against him. Then we get all asshurt when in one of the most convoluted civil wars on the 21st century, Russia ends up with some civilian casualties and we threaten a no fly zone.
I have my gripes about Russia's particular involvement in Donetsk, but the local separatists are perfectly justified IMO.

It's not the fucking Russian SFR anymore, the Russian Federation should be our friend.

Muslims are our friends Russians are our slaves

>Iraq in 91
Like when we just kicked them out of Kuwait, and didn't topple the government?

You skipped the most important part of an argument.

Why?

somebody help me come up with a comprehensive draft dodging strategy

Kill yourself holy shit

>I didn't pay attention in history class
Oh we did more than that Billy Bob

Anything Clinton does to kill Russians is justified. This time ends justify the means

I hope you end up on the FBI terrorism watch list

These Weapons of Mass destruction must be stopped.

>unironically wanting to invade russia

why do they keep thinking it will work?

Flee to Canada like those in Vietnam did. Preferably get a work visa before the war starts and "accidentally" overstay it, moving somewhere far like the distant Prairie countryside or Nunavut.

wouldn't it be safer and easier to go to Cuba now

Maybe, IDK

I for one welcome our power armored future

Also, why not be the richest man in Venezuela?

Become a fat fuck with asthma, and make sure you can't even do 1 pull up. Mental illness helps too.

user, have you considered that Russia can fight back?

I mean, that's something completely different than the usual bullying the US does around... or to be perfectly honest, it has never fought before.

The closest was, perhaps, Japan... and that was a resource restrained country with a power magnitudes smaller than the then and now Russia.

user, you will be not be fighting a dirty third world-ers hidden inside a mountain/jungle/hole. You'll be fighting a modern trained armed force...

user, have you thought that this war will involve more actors... powerful actors on both sides?

user, have you considered that your cities may burn? That before you can take your cute little gun and go play around with it, first you will have to survive a potential nuclear war?

user, a war against Russia is the least thing the world wants or needs. Save your (faux?) bravery for a worthy cause.

Still skipping that important "why," part there Timothy.

Canada would be nuked too.

I'm 30 so I got some time to plan my escape.

What is the most useless branch of the US military I can enlist in to ensure the survival of me and my my wifes son

Can't help but notice you're not trying to save your wife there, but that's understandable if the son is just hers.

Probably the Coast Guard

Imblying we won't be dragged into this shit as well

You weren't with Vietnam, and in any case there'd be no reason for you to be dragged into it to the extent of reintroducing conscription.

That being said, if the US brings it back you know that means WW3, so IDK.

If they're super serious about this then they're going to need a much stronger case which means false flags or shopping for opportunities for catastrophe. There's absolutely no way anyone's buying this shit because of "muh hackers."

This. The US is also a staunchly anti-conscription society, so nothing short of god forbid another 9/11 would spur us to go down that route.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
c-careful about that road

I CANNOT WAIT

FINALLY I CAN DIE IN GLORIOUS BATTLE WITH A WORTHY FOE

You can be my substitute when the draft comes. Are you good with that?

This
During WW2 the coast guard had the lowest death ratio (1/435 or something like that), and this is basically true for every war.
Marines has like 1/29 and Army is like 1/34 just for comparison

>tfw when my criminal record and documented history of mental illness precludes me from the draft
>chad is gonna go have to go fight the russians in the arctic alongside dipshit blue-haired lesbians and numale cucks

normies BTFO

>tfw obese and autistic
Maybe I should stop working out in the meantime

As usual, all the good men die in the wars and then your left with the genetically inferior to breed a generation of losers who will ruin the country and eventually lead to extinction of the human race

>implying congress will go with something like this
Reinstating the draft would be complete political suicide.

>implying it would be fought with real soldiers

It would just be constant drone strikes and aerial attacks. I doubt we would have boots on ground attacks anywhere

It would be political suicide in the best of times. Doing it now, in this climate of extreme distrust of the government where people are legitimately discussing open corruption, rigged elections and state-sponsored violence would mean lighting a caustic powder-keg of a shitstorm that would cause Odin-knows-what.

It would give all the violent types just looking for excuses, from the doomsday preppers to the BLM rioters to the regional secession movements and NRA freedomites an excuse to have open season on the government and anything associated with its power apparatus.

Then again, maybe that's the plan all along.

> I don't know what NATO is
Fucking moron.

Why would you use an example of a time the draft didn't get used (and it wasn't even close)?

Hire a local Russian to kill is the best option. We hate each other so much that they are willing to kill. Frequent senseless outbursts of anger and get stabbed or beaten to death chair.

Drones can be hacked for good.

You couldn't get in. Its a spoiled rich kid or RTO kid thing you have to get a sponsor and shit. Coast Guard is the best by far but harder to get into.

People will think this is real

t. mohhammad bin burgeri

>Refugees should stay and die for their government!
>D-does anybody know how I can get asylum in Canada?

There is indeed a difference between rising up to have a voice and presence in your war torn homeland and venturing off to die in a needless war across the globe.

If Russians were invading the continental US or a second civil war were upon us you'd have a point.

Canada is a 6 hour car trip from where I live. I'm not going to claim I need refuge from danger and then flee across the world to Australia.

Doesn't apply if a NATO country attacks first.

I was wrong, it's actually only 4 hours

anyway that's like being a Syrian and fleeing to Jordan. But that's not what they do, they're trying to get to Britain and Sweden

Why?
How can you hate Canada?
Nobody can hate Canada.

do you get a pre-register draft bonus amerifats?

No, because its a requirement to sign for the draft.
Kind of shows how stupid whoever made this image is.

Americas always been built around the idea of citizen soldiers. There is no bonus, just doing your civic duty.

Seriously why else does Europe think the government allows everyone to have guns?

you actually don't even have to do anything anymore

you automatically get registered for selective service the first time you register to vote

The USA's plan to turn Syria into a civil war torn country that poses no threat to Israel, apparentley.

The only thing they'll be seeing is a mushroom cloud

next best bets, in no particular order, would be the Air Force, the Navy, or the National Guard (National Guard is pretty situational, but usually doesn't get deployed overseas. If deployed overseas they'd have survival rates similar to the Army or Air Force depending on which branch of the national guard you're in)
A really good way to avoid getting killed though is the Mariners (Merchant Marines). They tellingly aren't military until wartime when they basically become Navy, but they're basically just transportation ships even during wartime and have a death rate far lower than the normal Navy.

Also, if you're saying there's no way I'd get into the Coast Guard then that's not a worry. As I'm

Also meant to mention that the National Guard is a shit show and you shouldn't join it. If you want to be in the military and go to school at the same time go into the Army Reserves instead.

Our imperial ambitions of supporting salafi terrorists all over the world.

Aren't they in NATO?