/poc/: People of Color General

>Invited: Proud People of Color
>Not Invited: The White Oppressor

What are your tips for overcoming everyday discrimination?

How are you working toward liberation?

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/25386/25386-h/25386-h.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think this thread will get deleted like the non-white general

I like whites desu

Same tbqh
Very nice people

Why?

What do think of BLM ?

No white person thinks the same of your kind. Why can't you people stay in your shitholes rather than shitting up our countries?

Why do all the asians at my work hates the Africans at work?

Tbh I can gladly say not only ia my attraction but also my desire to have a non-white partner has only grown :3

Honestly I over come by exceeding most white people if my age in skill, intellect and experience. I come from a long line of people who were above and beyond most people in this country from the antebellum.

Racist propaganda.

>Blacks Latinos and Jews statistically prone to more disease.
>Targeted by NWO champs
>Provoked by propaganda
>Turned into media niggers

I feel bad for intelligent colored folk, honestly. German Italian master race here

I literaly have a white friend, wtf are you talking about?

Because Asians have a long history of anti blackness but also migrants try and show sameness by reasserting the Other

Dude I had half a tallboy and got so wasted

Told some copper pig to suck a bag of collosal dicks dude, I was goin doopin mental

If you're a white man you should be castrated and if you're a white woman you should be shot.

That's because he's too much of a beta pussy to let you know what he actually feels about your people, either that or he has been brainwashed by the media.

Sup Forums needs /leftypol/ seriously

gutenberg.org/files/25386/25386-h/25386-h.htm

>Dude I had half a tallboy and got so wasted
dude slow down there. you could get alcohol poisoning dude.

I have white skin color I'm the whitest asian fuck you I'm whitey!

>/poc/: People of Color General
>German Italian master race here

Please leave. This is a non-oppression zone.

whats this and i hate chink and ruskie commie shit. those still taking commie trash in cold war era and any of marxism seriously are plain dumb. i dont want to talk about anything with those old schooler.

>western africa flag

REEE ALWAYS EXCLUDING US EASTIES

im white tanned syrian with some turkish and eastern european roots do i count?

Helo is htis /negus\ gnerelal ¿

now what?. Esperanto? its another shitty old-school one, i think.
though still /leftypol/ is needed.

Suggest you all stop being a bunch of faggots and stop worrying about what anyone thinks. You're holding yourselves back by doing so.

t. non-white

WE

SHALL OVERCOME!

aside from the situations in america, i just want to have a discussion about such topics on Sup Forums without Sup Forumsacks, even though its impossible to get rid of all of them.

There are a number of boards on this site where even bringing up Sup Forumslack talking points gets you banned. It shouldn't be that hard to find what you're looking for.

They aren't there just because they're there. They're a reaction. If you want to get rid of them or make them irrelevant you're going to have to target the bullshit that makes them popular at the same time.

I understand your point, but such a specialized board can produce its own vibe and influence, so called meme and lulz. I dont really want to eliminate either Sup Forums or Sup Forumsacks, Its because its impossible and Im not all for liberal policies and its mindset, for instance, I dont really side with pro-immigrant policies, the modern liberal climates like nonsense from SJWs and PC on mainstream media, and so on. Surely, I also need the place against them.

I just want to see a counterpart of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is very white-centric and ideologically one sided. When some thread seen as "liberal" "progressive""colored" takes place, it 100% goes nowhere and comes to the same conclusions. Its shit, its just bored me.

There's not a country in Asia that had a proper civil rights movement, why would they be treated okay? It was only in the 60s that people got fucking abused for sitting in at restaraunts.

Also My advice? African American/ [insert ethnic group] American is fucking stupid. You're not african, you've likely never been to Africa, and your heritage from Africa consists of being kidnapped by white people or being sold by your fellow countrymen. You were born in America, raised in America, schooled in America and the only reason you know you're any different is because of hicks spouting utter crap and an attachment to culture born not because of interest, but because of some bullcrap birthright.

You know what? You've probably got 'white' DNA in your system somewhere down the line, inherited, and all those fucks who held your skin colour against you probably have 'black' DNA from sometime further back. Guess what, penis goes in vagina, people aren't fussy about the colours of the surrounding material.

It's amazing how many ways people have to express their ethnic backgroungs, but as soon as two people of 'different races' have a kid, they're 'mixed'. It just goes to show that people don't give a fuck about their heritage, they just want to divide themselves like fucking eejits, instead of properly protesting against inequality and absurd prejudice.

And for all those pointing out you can't have white friends or lovers, you are part of the problem. You polarise people based on how they look, you've probably got their heritage wrong, and while it's not as evil as the crimes of 'the white oppressor', it's still just as fucking stupid. The only way more extreme activists like Malcolm X actually got shit done was by acting as a foil to Martin Luther King's more peaceful protest methods.

TL;DR Be proud of what you do and what you are, not your fudged, poorly traced and highly hypothesised heritage without DNA verification.

>not as evil as the crimes of 'the white oppressor',
I'm starting to think that's just because nobody else ever got to have the same kind of globe-spanning opportunity. Outside of this silly website it's not the white folks throwing slurs at me, who keep telling me who I should be and what I should think.