Be swedish

>be swedish
>not sure how to make epic threads and get 100s of (You)'s because you're not australian

here's the first one, don't forget to include me into the sceencap once it reach 100

me too

thoughts?

>be swedish
>(you)

Anime brehs

AHAHAHAHA LE SHITPOST AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHA BECAUSE LE SHIT POSTING COUNTRY IS SHITPOSTING AHAHAHAHAHA LOL LOL THEY BRINGING THE BANTZ BANTZ BANTZ BECAUSE SO FUNNY

AHAHAHAHAHAHA NO GOOD DISCUSSION FOR ME ONLY BANTS AND SHIT POST AHAHAHAHAHA LOL LOL NEVER EVER EVER HAVE GOOD DISCUSSION ON TOPIC I LIKE ONLY SHIT POST AND GET IGNORED BECAUSE IM SHITPOST ONLY

AHAHAAHAHAHAHA 0 replies 0 images omitted THREADS FOR ME WHEN I MAKE ACTUAL INTERNATIONAL THREADS BECAUSE IM LE SHIT POSTING FLAG NO SRS DISCUSSION ALLOWED AHAHAHA IS WHY I MAKE STUPID SHIT POST AND HAVE 300 POST THREAD OF FUNNY HAR HAR SHIT FUCK SHIT AHAHAHAHAH

lmao fucking australia he does it again

FUCKING LEL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
PLS INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP
LMAOO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>he literally cannot stop shitposting

THIS POST JUST DESERVES ANOTHER (You)

Foucking noice m8

Your cooked mate

THE SWEDE IS RIGHT THIS POST DESERVES ANOTHER (You)

HAHAHAHHH Sup Forums IS SUCH A GOOD FUCKING BOARD MAN FUCKING AUSTRALIANS HERE YOU GET ANOTHER (You) FUCKING L M A O

Learn To Post Like An Australian In 4 Easy Steps (Images)

LET ME JUMP INTO THAT (You)s BANDWAGON

why are they laughing at trivial things?

mental defection perhaps?

HOLY SHIT A SHITPOSTER CHALLENGE ARRIVES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

Fucking australia

HOLY FUCKING KEK

Holy shit Australia

PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

stop

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN

FUCKING AUSTRALIA HAHAHAHAHAHA

>mental defection
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, JAPANESE ENGLISH BEST ENGLISH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU AUSTRALIA FOR FORCING THIS MEME I HATE YOU NOW I CANT POST WITHOTU RETARDS SAYING LEAF REEEEEEEE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>A FUCKING LEAF

You fucking cunt

A FUCKING LEAF
AHAHAGAHAGAAAGAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASAHAHAGAHAGAAAGAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASAHAHAGAHAGAAAGAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASAHAHAGAHAGAAAGAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS

Take a good, hard look at yourselves you faggots. You dare mock the maple leaf? Did you know that it is widely considered that Canada has one of the best flags on Earth? I can't even walk down the street without the glorious maple leaf being displayed whether it's from our flag, or a company incorporated it into their logo. That's how amazing and instantly recognizable it is. What's Australia's flag, a bunch of stars? I will punch you so hard that you will only see fucking stars. Do you get that you stupid auscunt? You stupid kangaroofucking, abbojumping piece of trash. You're from the land down under? I'll put you six feet under when I'm through with you. You think you're having a bad time now? Hah, I will make you suffer. I will fuck you up so hard that whenever you see a leaf on the ground you will have flashbacks. Flashbacks of me beating the shit out of you. When you go to the therapist they will be dumbfounded how you developed PTSD over a leaf. They would have to come up with a new phobia for foliage after treating you. That's how much shit you'll be in if you say leaf one more time. Go on, try it buddy. I fucking dare you.

TL;DR: My flag is better than yours and i'm going to beat the living shit out of you

lmfao fucking brilliant

haha new zealand is so cute

If you understand the message you better follow it, see?

We don't wanna have to rough you up.

Stop trying to be us faggot leaf lmao

Just mention how much you NEED black and Arab men, and how much better there cultures are than your own.

Easy (You)s

Sorry what was that i cant read shitstralian

Welp. I warned you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Why? do you only read mandarin?

You would understand that if that were the case

the madman

>roleplaying on an anonymous image board
CANADA YES

rekt

(you)

*kisses*

:3

Phagot

THOUSAND FROG PUUUUNCH

UNSTOPPABLE

t. algerian

mad bäntz

U OK Australia?

Lmaaaaaaaaao you fucking genius

>Uma fodendo folha
Mate, that's completely wrong. Only monkeys from 55chan would say it like that

Real Portuguese would be something like:
>UMA PORRA DE UMA FOLHA

>real portuguese

so you mean Spanish?

>A FUCKING LEAF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

have you made any order and progress in your country?

you better... watch youur step...!

Actually, yes. Temer is a pretty good president

Bet you can't say the same about Trudeau though

Actually I can

Uni will be free for me next year, so he made my life 1000% better.

Joke's on you. Uni has always been free here lmao get fucked leaf

huehue don't worry lad :) just try not to get murdered down there alright?

Not if I kill them first

lol

Based Straya does it again.

Underrated post

delete this fucking s4s reddit board holy shit