How patrician are your family members, Sup Forums?

How patrician are your family members, Sup Forums?

dad likes dadrock and listens to iggy pop's podcast, mom likes arctic monkeys, last shadow puppets, top 40, some good hip hop. siblings are too young

My dad's favorite band is Kiss

Are we related?
That pretty much perfectly sums up my family

My esoteric grandfather listens to Death Grippes and Takashi Mizutani. He interupt family diners with his srong attack of captain beegfert and cold juice cover by Frank the Zappati.

Literally only Grateful Dead

My dad lhas a massive collection of music, including a lot of very rare ones. He's mostly into Psych Rock, but he listens to a lot of different stuff. A lot of obscure stuff from the past. He's done artwork for a few records, probably the most notable was contributing to the artwork of a Porcupine Tree related album (which I forget what it is).

My mum's just sort of likes what she likes. She was into a lot of Glam Rock, especially T Rex when she was a child, when everyone else was into Bay City Rollers and that. I've got her into The Flaming Lips and Neutral Milk Hotel and stuff. She likes a lot of older Indie as well.

Both of them used to go see a lot of bands when they weren't very big. I know they went to see Primal Scream in a pub, and also saw The Verve support Ride before they even released anything.

My brother has now interest in music whatsoever though ironically.

My extended family all seem to have good taste as well. My uncle got onstage at a Smiths show once and managed to hug Morrissey.

My dad is the reason I got into Ween, Type O Negative, Candiria, Moe, Scatman Crothers, Frank Zappa, and Jazz in general.

FAMILY MUSIC TASTE RATINGS

Top Tier: Uncle
High Tier: Dad, Brother, Grandparents
Middle Tier: Mom, Cousin
Shit Tier: Sister
Garbage Tier: Aunt

underrated post

>dad likes dadrock
kek'd

>ywn have your entire family be the grateful dead

basically

My family hate music.

My dad has very good taste in music, he's been taking me and my sister to concerts since we were infants. He's more into new music than I am (I don't listen to very much music that is less than a few years old). My sister used to have good taste in music but she has started getting into really mainstream pop garbage (like One Direction) as a way of rebelling against our dad. My mom is a former deadhead and she was also really into Bruce Springstein, Steely Dan (whom I loathe) and The Allman Brothers Band. These days I think she only listens to blues.

My dad and stepmom go see Breaking Benjamin and Staind at least a dozen times a year

My mom likes dadrock and pop
My older sister likes 90s rock and top 40 hits, and melon Martinez
My younger sister likes limp bizkit and assorted indie hip hop
My younger brother just listens to meme music
My youngest brother is 11, so he just listens to tobuscus songs on YouTube

My dad's favorite bands are RHCP and Morrissey/The Smiths

*90s rock is too much credit. 90s pop rock

easily the most patrician family itt

Mom likes billy Joel
Dad likes journey and def leppard
They both like really sketchy 90s Christian pop and rock
Sister sings along to country stations but knows none of the artist or song names, favorite albums are the pitch perfect soundtrack and every Carrie underwood album
13 year old brother likes Mac Demarco and Warped Tour core

My father listens to a lot of punk and industrial which helped me from the music taste I have today. I also got him into death grips, said it reminded him of bad brains. My mom listens to hair metal.

My dad like hawkwind, my uncle likes adele

my mother listens to Opeth and my dad listens to the worst country pop music you could ever hear

my mum doesn't really like music
my dad, uncles, aunts only listen to 70's Italian music like Lucio battisti
My cousins like whatever is on the radio
my brother listens to pitchfork music/ Sup Forumscore music

I listen to more than 30 bands

For my genetics im so patrician

Mom loves mostly stuff from the eighties, though her taste is pretty varied within that context. Dad is a huge Kiss fanboy.

My mother listens to 90s alt rock and new wave. My father listens to hair metal. My sister listens to kpop. My uncle and aunt are really cool though, they listen to Ween, 13th Floor Elevators, Primus, NWA, The Residents, Modest Mouse, Pavement, and DJ Shadow

My dad un ironically likes literally all mu core except death grips

that was a five star post my man.

Christian Rock and Celine Dion

For me

Top Tier: Uncle
High Tier: Aunt, Cousin
Middle Tier: Mum
Shit Tier: Dad
Garbage Tier: Sister

Top Tier: Mom, Dad
High Tier: Grandparents, Uncle
Middle Tier: Aunt
Shit Tier: Cousins
Garbage Tier: No one who shares my genes qualifies

My mother saw The Beatles and had a bunch of Van Morrison lying around, so she's alright. She also claims to have heard of Zen Arcade.

My father got me into shit like The Melvins, Flipper, Scratch Acid, Iggy Pop, David Bowie, Black Sabbath and Brian Eno. We both find Flipper to be our favorite, I think my pops is pretty based.

Mom: Fleetwood Mac, Van Morrison, Grateful Dead, Peter Gabriel, assorted post-punk
Dad: Frank Zappa, Beatles, King Diamond, Shawn Colvin, George Jones, Steely Dan, Beach Boys, Grateful Dead, Chvrches
Brother: not into music
Grandparents: Grateful Dead, Van Morrison, assorted dad rock etc. tho I was listening to Deafheaven once & my grandma was into it

>dad: chvrches