This kills the yankee

>this kills the yankee

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/white-southerners-likely-have-more-black-dna-whites-elsewhere-us-study-1765498
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait for the civil war v2. This time we will win. Yanks cower at the sight of a gun

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YANKEES BTFO
GET FUCKED
FUCK YOU YANKEE
YANKEE SHIT
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

You are all yankees

It's impossible to have a genuine discussion about free speech in my country when you mention this flag.

>he picked the worst possible image

>this kills the yankee

Nope, I'm pretty sure that's one of the few things unable to kill the yankee. There's this cool thing called history that you can research now, maybe if you take your fingers out your sister for a second and type 'American civil war', you might learn a bit.

Should also type in 'dentistry', 'effects of inbreeding' and 'why cults can't cure cancer' in there, but baby steps are fine.

It's not about free speech, it's about being patriotic and showing respect to the flag of this country instead of waving one that symbolizes the pinnacle of southern autism.

This kills the CSA

>this kills the israeli

>dentistry
>effects of inbreeding

says the brit

This kills the cuckfederate

Says the brit indeed. Besides that general section of the southeast that keeps fucking up the country (looking at you Kent, you cockjuggling starmonglers), the general population is able to brush their teeth and resist sexing their relatives.

Daily reminder that the """white""" Southerners are LITERALLY niggers.

ibtimes.com/white-southerners-likely-have-more-black-dna-whites-elsewhere-us-study-1765498

delet this

u mad?

the fact that this flag exists is a disgrace to the white race and we should all be ashamed
it's unbelievable that people in the US still want to fly it after all the things that african americans have been through

>>>/reddit/

literally the yankees killed the confagerates. All you have left is the this stupid flag you fly from your trailers. Your god trump failed you too.

We yanks won fag

YEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWW FELLERS JUS GONE DONE VACCUMING FAT FROM MUH LOCAL WUFFLE HOUSE YYYYEEEEEEEEE HAAAWWWWWWWWWW THESE HERE YANKEES COULD NEVA' TAKE ON THIIIISSSSS HIYAH GUTTTT *GRAB FUCKING MAN BOOB FAT* THHHHHEY HAVE NOOOO CLUE HOW TO USE FIREARMS THAT WUHY WE BEAT EM THE FIRST TI-AH-MH

btw we can wreck you with bows too

>Michigan

Shameful

>This whines at the yankee for killing it

Post you're real flag faggot.

tbqh I don't mind them posting the flag of the tennessee army since I'm tennessean myhself tbqhwyf f@Mpai but asgreatiastenense isi the ycfareally should try to be gbetter twith their ofgmkrgl

we're sorry if our banter is too harsh, are you okay? are you having a stroke?

Why? The north won.

no I'm just drunk
what the fuck else am I supposed to do, I'm poor

>>>/blacked.com/

>this destroys southern culture so totally and easily that it has never recovered from the trauma inflicted upon it to this day

>Dixie will never secede and side with Russia so the South can rise again against Washington tyranny

ironically the anime 'ghost in the shell' has the exact opposite outcome where the US south secedes after WW3 and the rest of the US allies with Russia

pls secede already to make room for DC and puerto rico

we have the coasts and the two most powerful cities in the world. you guys wouldnt make it a week

>the south
>not new apefrica

The KKK, white supremecy, everything that made the south good is now dead