Why did southern Europe contribute so much more to civilisation than northern Europe?

Why did southern Europe contribute so much more to civilisation than northern Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/the-19-countries-with-the-highest-standard-of-life-a7376846.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tojbZECYmE0
youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its all about hair/eye colour
Blond hair/blue eyes is a barbarian trait.

This.
I feel bad for having green eyes, I might get brown contact lenses.

Better weather = better growth.

Northern Europeans had to battle shitty weather and amongst themselves. Southern civilizations were just a continuation of the first ones.

true

Could have cherrypicked better. Plank, Turing and Galileo are clearly god tier.

Extra fucking kek.

I'm an Albanian and we might have no past but we have a bright future ahead, much prefer being a wealthy developed Northen European with little past rather thain being a subhuman mafioso Italian/wop but with "muh old buildings", "muh history that doesn't matter anymore since it's fucking history"

The focus of civilization in European cultural sphere has slowly shifted towards the North during history because the South has better climate and soil but less intelligent people, Southern people had to make the first inventions because we were too busy with not dying, which, on the other hand, made us more intelligent.

Why build shit when you can just steal shit from the midgets in the east?

>we

wuz

kangz

>Italian flag
>I'm an Albanian

is this 1992?

That picture is a great bait, but I'll bite.

How is a Swede more inteligent than an average Polack? What did "Nordics" contribute to the world besides some meme nobel prizes?Why is Finland nordic?
Why do you think Nordics are better if men look like trannies?

Lmao.Leave it be kiddo.Italy is now honorary albanian clay

> but less intelligent people

Holy kek nice fucking meme, muh IQ study with a sample of 10 people from each country shows that Finland is 1 point above Italy thenfore we're much more intelligent, give me a fucking break, you have 0 history and culture except food that tastes like shit but that doesn't mean you're more intelligent than anybody else, your like those autists on r9k that think they're a geniuses since they fail in social interactions

>southern europe
only greece and shitaly after they destroyed greece

>I'm an Albanian
>we have a bright future ahead

I'll try to explain this in a manner which even a pole can understand.

Where's your Nobel prize?

>Invents cheese slice
>Look at me I'm smart
Lmao North Africans contributed to the world more than Nordcucks

stupid slavshit

dynamite
Warfare tactics

how is naked marble arse culture Lipton?

No we weren't, but now our country's the best country in the world. Your country is shit.

independent.co.uk/life-style/the-19-countries-with-the-highest-standard-of-life-a7376846.html
>1. Finland — 90.09. Everyone says Nordic nations have the highest standard of living, and now Finland has made it official. It scores highly on almost every index on the report, from basic needs, foundations of wellbeing and personal freedoms.

your future is a burning oven

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about.

Nobel prizes are useless and obsolete, since people that get them didn't contribute anything.
t. I am Greek
>Dynamite
Good.
>Warfare tactics
Doubt that, they're obsolete in this century.

it was because whites destroyed greece you stupid slavshit

it's only the current that matters

northern european societies are without a question the most civilized societies to ever exist

you might even say, we're the peak of human civilization

>No we weren't, but now our country's the best country in the world. Your country is shit.
That's because Finland was sheltered from everything like a baby, Finland was created by Russia from carved out Eastern Sweden.

Swedes developed Finland. Finns didn't have to endure Communism and destruction of WW2.

>Crna gora became paqrt of NATO and people there know albanian
>Italian language students choose arberesh instead of calabrian greek
>FYROM is >30% Albanian
>Albania's gdp is rising

We might have a small chance for a bright future tbqh

>culture 8/10
stopped reading the rest

>Where's your Nobel prize?
in his meme folder

>slavshit
Venäjä = Russia

slavshit

>implying Albania can ever achieve prosperity without renewed bunker construction

Germany, Netherlands and Scandinavia contribute a lot to civilisation too, only Anglos have shit culture.

indeed

Valuable argument, my dear """""""greek""""" friend.

How is NEETing in Germany?

>turks
>arabs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We have a bunker hotel,bunker museum and bunker bar ffs

you are like kurds
only human rights protect you parasites save from extermination

Sure Mehmet!

what an ugly language and script

The past shaped the current
Without North Africa you wouldn't have
Most crops
Milk and Beef
Paper
Calendar
Time measurement
Pillars
Sailboats
Irrigation
Glass
Most medicines (Antiseptics, surgery etc..)
Eating etiquette (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Clock
Fountains and water pumping
Drill
Novels
Carts
Eye glasses
etc..

fuck germany

What's your favourite Arab country?

My list:

Iran
Turkey
Spain
Albania

Doesn't "Venäjä" mean something about boats in Finnish?

How do Albanians feel about Hoxha and his rule? Is it like Russians loving Stalin, or Romanians hating Ceaușescu?

>t. Hans Cuckelson
lmmaaaoooo

good when you find a middle eastern woman that gives you 10 children
krauts pay more than 200 euro each child

Spain and Portugal

I don't know, in Estonian it's "Venemaa" that means boat land in Finnish

i hate every albanian ive met

Spain is Tamazight
Portugal is Tamahaq

>Nordics
>Culture 8/10

Putting spaghetti and semen on a pizza, aping the shittiest aspects of American pop trash and living in soulless drab commieblocks is not culture.

Interesting.

Seems there is "Wend" connection here, even though Wend means wanderer in germanic languages.

only iran should be in this list

A merging tbqh.We love that he made us secular.Because of him even now people think twice before saying the word God.Mosques are empty,except friday when only the hajis family and some really old people go there(afraid of afterlife).We gave all our fucking nukes,yet still have enough ammo to protect ourselves from a non-nuclear attack.On the other hand....idk why we hate him tbqh....

I am a Greek

>East Asia
>culture 10/10

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

And don't forget that "Ruotsi" (=Sweden in Finnish) comes from the same root as "Russia" because Kievan Rus was founded by vikings.

T...t..turks aren't Arabs desu.

>t. Mehmet Papadipapuolouslaiskos
lmao

>TFW too smart to be offended by spen

I am a Greek

China is one of the world's greatest civilizations. Greater than Rome or any other, and we're well on the way to eclipsing the US.

albanian heads are like balloons

chinkloids are not human

>treeniggers
>7/10 culture
Didn't know drinking listerine and abusing welfare was that great.

youtube.com/watch?v=tojbZECYmE0

China will be the center of the world in 20 years

t. zhong wang

>Nordic "Culture"

the center of the world is in anatolia
shitstanbul has a good location to be the world capital of the future

Sure. Let's just forget all the wars Finns fought in whilst part of Sweden, famines, civil war, second world war etc.

LOL. Swedes never developed finland and saw it and it's people as an exbendaple buffer against russians. They never even won any wars without finns. And even today they go with the defense policy called: "we figh to every last finn". Your winged hussars were great and shieet, but that's kinda it. g'day slavshit

>Most crops

What?

False

Farming developed elsewhere, not in Northen Africa

>Milk and Beef

Are you fucking le kidding me?

>Calendar

Yeah, pure bullshit, Mesopotamian culture first developed the calendar while berbers where roaming the desert

>Paper

That's China you spastic

>Glass

Mesopotamia again, late Egypt, India, China and Phoenicians, it even appears in Europe before than in Algeria with imports from Egypt found in megalithic burials, lol

>Time measurement

Are you fucking serious?

you can't be serious about this one

>Pillars

Developed indipendently everywhere thousands of years before than in Northen Africa, to name a few region: Egypt, ancient Greece, the Levant

>Sailboats

Maritme trade was already happening since the neolithic in Europe and elsewhere, sea worthy ships were already developed by Sumerians and the Indu valley civilization most likely, but the first we're sure of were in Greece, Anatolia, the Levant, but also probably some places in Bronze age Southern Europe like Sicily and Sardinia, ships are also depicted in Northen European rock paintings, note that all these example of sailing culture predate Berber pirates by at east two or three millenia, with the exception of Egypt in North Africa, whose people still much preferred to sail through the Nail than through the seas and bidded others to do sea voyages such as the Phoenicians
>Irrigation
Mesopotamia
>Most medicine
Mesopotamia, Egypt which =/= Algeria,
>eating etiquette
Fucking kek
>Fountains
Present in proto historic cultures all over the world, the first we are sure of are in Sumerian cities such as Lagash, I even know of somefound in Bronze age Italy (Sardinia), so millenia before Northen Africa developed (with the exception of Egypt, as always)
>Clock
Water clocks are first found in Greece
>Drill
Found in Proto historic cultures in Italy, found in Mesopotamia as always a while before anything in Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Lybia
>Novels
Greece

Egypt=/=rest of N.Africa
>Most crops

What?

False

Farming developed elsewhere, not in Northen Africa

>Milk and Beef

Are you fucking le kidding me?

>Calendar

Yeah, pure bullshit, Mesopotamian culture first developed the calendar while berbers where roaming the desert

>Paper

That's China you spastic

>Glass

Mesopotamia again, late Egypt, India, China and Phoenicians, it even appears in Europe before than in Algeria with imports from Egypt found in megalithic burials, lol

>Time measurement

Are you fucking serious?

you can't be serious about this one

>Pillars

Developed indipendently everywhere thousands of years before than in Northen Africa, to name a few region: Egypt, ancient Greece, the Levant

>Sailboats

Maritme trade was already happening since the neolithic in Europe and elsewhere, sea worthy ships were already developed by Sumerians and the Indu valley civilization most likely, but the first we're sure of were in Greece, Anatolia, the Levant, but also probably some places in Bronze age Southern Europe like Sicily and Sardinia, ships are also depicted in Northen European rock paintings, note that all these example of sailing culture predate Berber pirates by at east two or three millenia, with the exception of Egypt in North Africa, whose people still much preferred to sail through the Nail than through the seas and bidded others to do sea voyages such as the Phoenicians
>Irrigation
Mesopotamia
>Most medicine
Mesopotamia, Egypt which =/= Algeria,
>eating etiquette
Fucking kek
>Fountains
Present in proto historic cultures all over the world, the first we are sure of are in Sumerian cities such as Lagash, I even know of somefound in Bronze age Italy (Sardinia), so millenia before Northen Africa developed (with the exception of Egypt, as always)
>Clock
Water clocks are first found in Greece
>Drill
Found in Proto historic cultures in Italy, found in Mesopotamia as always a while before anything in Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and Lybia

>Novels

Greece
>Carts

City maps are found first in Anatolia (Catal Hoyouk), then Sumeria and elsewhere in the ancient world, later the first geographical maps we find depciting large portions of the world are found in Greece/Western Anatolia
>eye glasses
Convex lenses are first documents in a Persian text though it's been speculated that those existed in Roman times too from some Roman documents, the first eye glasses were invented in Italy, probably in Tuscany

Your wewuzing is embarassing, not one of the inventions you listed first appeared in Northen Africa, with the exception of maybe Pillars which are first found in Egypt (that was different both ethnically, culturally and technologically and linguistically from the rest of Northen Africa so I would consider it its own world)

And ~6.500 out out of the 12.000 prisoners in Greece are Albanians

12000 prisoners in Greece?

Well obviously

I find "immigration destroyed greece" to be a more accurate statement. R.I.P. germany.

How many people are in Athens?

and remember that Russia's name came from a word meaning "rowers"

Was that for me? If so, I dont know

If Rome was so powerful, why did they get wrecked by snowniggers

They got wrecked by their own fault. The migratory Germans didn't cause the downfall of the Roman Empire.
The Germans started to migrate because the empire was falling

>The Germans started to migrate because the empire was falling

Yep

>Germans
Germanics*

Goths were from Sweden

Nice bait, but the actual culture score for nordics is 3/10. One point for bjork, one for sigur ros and one for black metal. Says a lot when the most interesting cultural movement to come out that region is church burning and this bullshit(which admittedly I like) based on african amercian culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM

>black metal

repulsive

>Scandinavia contribute a lot to civilisation

no

>American niggas
>Culture being above 0/10

Unironically this.

How does that make you different from abos then?

that ass though