/rym/

what ratings do you give out the most? apparently i find most albums to be average

how the hell can you have 14 5's? Like, literally PERFECT albums? Nothing can be changed to the better?

that's not what 5 means

Most albums are average, though

I find many albums to be good

then what does it mean to you?

made me cum

the best of what I've heard. It doesn't have to be flawless because nothing is, it just has to be one of your favorite albums.

>there are people on Sup Forums who still use a percentage oriented system instead of an additive one
Eugh...

you really want to become a special snowflake, having such a different rating system from anyone else...

don't you

No, I just realized it's a more efficient and easy way of rating.

Breakdown by rating:

0.50 stars 0 (0.0%)
1.00 stars 0 (0.0%)
1.50 stars 0 (0.0%)
2.00 stars 2011 (57.8%)
2.50 stars 0 (0.0%)
3.00 stars 868 (24.9%)
3.50 stars 419 (12.0%)
4.00 stars 138 (3.96%)
4.50 stars 36 (1.03%)
5.00 stars 7 (0.20%)

OP here. my 5s are albums i consider to be complete in every way shape form. but its just my opinion

yeah, you definitely wouldn't think so at all
nobody can be this self-indulgent without being ironic about it

t. embryo

How is this for a somewhat new person?

Keep in mind that a lot of time I'll listen to a song before I decide if I want to listen to the whole album or not so that I find albums that I think I'll like

>positive rating system done wrong
nice!

Sincerely your rating system sucks, you edited a thing that worked well and made it more complicated, for example, what is the fucking difference between and unrated album and an album of 2 stars? Why you just put all that records in that line? Is one of the thins that just a fucking retarded wannabe patrician would do, kill yourself faggot

these threads are garbage. people who come out of nowhere and slander other users are pigs.

a whole lot of albums are perfect, as in nothing can be changed to appease the creators' vision further

I have more 7's than anything, but I listen to music I like and/or think I will like.

irony is unadultered cancer btw

>I listen to music I like and/or think I will like.
shit embryos say

reads as "i can't decide what i actually like"

0.5 and 1.0 = Cancer
1.2 and 2.0 = BAD it's not great but I can survive.
2.5 and 3.0 = Bretty decent. I can recommend it but it is incredibly flawed.
3.5 and 4.0 = GREAT. I enjoyed this a lot. Would I ever own it? Probably not. Will I return to it? Possibly.
4.5 and 5.0 = Essential, great, love it, perfect for what it is. I only allow 15 of these ratings-per artist so you'd have a guide of sorts of all their highlights.

cancer is supposed to be adultering not adulterable wtf

it is cancer indeed but what's with that statement user

It's way more simple actually. You don't have to think about the "average" score, but only at an "absolute" score that's far easier to understand and use.

I don't get your 2 star point. One is rated and the other isn't?

I don't care about patrician cred (my rating system wouldn't even let me if I tried), so whatever.

It used to be an actual positive rating system, but later I changed my mind

I don't. It really is way more simple and effective.

it's ironic

Most albums should be average.. That's what average means.

you're not avant-math
you can just do percentages, you don't know dick about real math

>rating music

rym has perfect recs though, i've found many gems there

That's not what average means.