ITT cultural practices that happen in your country that stupid dumbfuck foreigners will NEVER EVER understand

ITT cultural practices that happen in your country that stupid dumbfuck foreigners will NEVER EVER understand

hugging.
we like to hug a lot, borderline faggotry tier hugging. Sometimes when I'm drunk I just sleep on top of my best bro no homo.

Tipping
Just pay your workers you dumb kulaks

Cheek kissing.

Tailgating

It's not about the game.

That isn't real surely

Hand gestures

Just about everything we do, really.
I want to destroy Americans who want to make that a thing here.

When someone dies, they're kept in the house for 3 days, then you bury them and everyone goes to the pub

IMO hugging someone like you do is way more intime and embarrassing.

suicide

borderline sarcasm
fedora-tier atheism
i-don't-care-ism

Says you. It's fine by me if you don't hug, but please keep that latino cheek kiss bullshit on your continent.
And really, I don't care for hugging, either. I prefer handshakes, and if you're a male, it had better be a firm and confident grip and shake.

You sound insecure. Have you ever told your family that you love them?

Its very real

Pic related, its famous Australian NRL player, Todd Carney having a night out on the piss

I always shake hand with foreigner women. In my office they get tons of european graduates to do internships.

>insecure
Naw, just a blue collar Midwesterner.
Yes, I have a great relationships with my family. Cheek kisses are reserved for my mother and grandmother.
I regularly hug and kiss my wife (and more wink wink nod nod nudge heheh).
When I greet my wife's family, however, I don't want to hug. I definitely don't want a cheek kiss. Unfortunately, they're upper-middle class people from NYC, so they want to do the le cosmopolitan cheek kiss. Ugh.

What is it with americans and societal repression?

For god's sake man, a hug is just a hug and generally feels nice.

That sounds like the most professional approach.

>I always shake hand with foreigner women

You must look like an autistic person by doing that in Spain user. It's OK to shake hand first time you meet someone, but if you see those women everyday it's literally Rain Man-tier to not giving them kisses.

In Spain we don't kiss people you work with. Just when you meet them for the first time.

will girls kiss the ugly guys too?

>societal repression
It's a personal thing. I don't like being that physically close to someone I don't/barely know. I also don't like large, loud groups of people. This makes family events on the Oblak side of my family a bit overwhelming.
>tfw one half of my family is WASP, the other half is "ethnic" Catholic

Ok my bad, I met a shit ton of Spanish people who gave me kisses, so I thought it was a common thing in Spain.

that's autism

that's a big black hole

It's called apathy

>autism
>not being a gushy latino
Maybe, but I'm married, employed, etc., so I guess it works for me.

>It's a personal thing

Sorry but I don't believe you. From guys like you, who don't like physical contact outside of their immediate family (and even then only with the opposite sex), to guys on /n/ wearing jeans while riding 50km on a bike, because wearing appropriate clothing would be "gay", to censorship of nipples (as the woman's head gets blown away or whatever) in american films...

I think there's some kind of fetishisation of societal oppresion going on here, as a way to subvert the implied permissiveness that's supposed to be the american ideal.

WTF are you talking about? He just doesn't like being hugged or kissed by someone he doesn't know, that's all...

No no, it's pure ideology and so on and so on.

:^)

Shut up in public traffic.
Its a place for selfreflection and looking at your mirrored image in the windows.

Huh?
But northern and central euros also are like this concerning touching people while greeting but we also have fkk beaches and no nipple censoring.
So I dont see the relation.

Idk, foreigner do ask a lot why we brush our teeth after every meal. We're also very touchy, always hug and kiss people as a form of greeting.

Yes, it's part of the etiquette.

Not talking all the time. Also going to the marsh and beating yourself with tree branches in the sauna.

Naw, I think you're reading too much into this.

>Remove footwear and wash your feet before enter the house
>eats with right hand
>quick rise eyebrow to say hi to fellow men
>lower your back, right hand positioned down right, walk quickly when in front of someone's older
>forehead touched the hand when hand clasping as respect