Albums where the first track is a 10/10 and the second track is a 0/10

Albums where the first track is a 10/10 and the second track is a 0/10

what the fuck niqqa its a great closer

The whole album is a 5/10 and that's being extremely generous.

>The Leaves Were Falling 10/10
>Because I'm Me 0/10

Nice bait.

kill yourself, you know you want to

>mfw I give the last half a serious listen and discover it's truly patrician and Saturday Night Inside Out is GOAT

the only good song on there is frankie sinatra the rest is garbage

Stop this fucking meme reeeeeee

>this opinion

If you think this lowly of wildflower, you must be suicidal or something. Only someone who truly believes that living is a rotten and painful affair would feel this.

Because I'm Me is terrible dude. That song through Subways and maybe even Going Home should not be on the album. Neither should Danny Brown.

This.

You must be miserable.

>liking Come Together
>ever

I'm not. The samples and features on those songs are all terrible. Starting at If I Was A Folkstar the album is flawless besides some parts of The Wozard of Iz.

Yeah I hope people are giving it a chance. 1st listen I mostly paid attention to the first half then interest drifted off, 2nd listen I paid attention to the second half and realized how beautiful those songs are. I think the second half is stronger than the first, and now the album easily holds my attention all the way through. Saturday Night Inside Out is the perfect closer

how somebody can think this is truly baffling to me.

the alliteration is amazing in those verses.

This album was a mistake, they shouldn't have come back, I literally couldn't get past track 5 and it's 21 tracks long

yes.
correct.

Yes the alliteration is impressive but that's about all that the feature has going for it. It's really disruptive to what could have been a great dance tune. The vocal samples are also really annoying. They add nothing to the song besides "BE IN LOVE WITH YOUUUUUUUU" when the drums come in.

yep

no no no... (read in old latina lady's voice)

I feel that way but Wildflower is pretty gud

I'm listening through the entire album right now just to be sure. So far Because I'm Me is still terrible.

Because I'm Me, Subways and Going Home are all victims of bad production. They could have been great dancy tunes but the bad production/samples destroyed their energy. Frankie Sinatra is shit because the features are shit and for some reason the band decided to make electro swing with elements of hip-hop instead of the other way around. It's really disappointing to hear all these great little moments in the songs because you know they had good ideas that completely went to waste.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I love the main sample on Subways. Sure the singing is shakey, but it has so much character

can't fucking STAND bodysnatchers.

>Mmm yes, I must say Frankie Sinatra is indubitably one of the most sublime works of plunderphonic sound I have ever heard. What's that Madame? Electroswing? Heavens, no! That is the dirge of the lowly troglodyte. It is far from the purview of the masterful composers collectively known as the Avalanches.

I enjoyed the bits where the beat sounded full and the vocal samples were all cut up but when they flatten the instrumental and play the full sample it's just like fuckin why?

That's one of my favorite tracks c'mon

Just for comparison's sake, what are some other 5/10 albums for you? For example (and I say this as the biggest AnCo fanboy), there's no way PW was better (and I'd bump PW from 6 up to 7).

but it's not electroswing at all...