How does it feel to be nothing more than a by-product of this empire? Just face it, your country and its politics...

How does it feel to be nothing more than a by-product of this empire? Just face it, your country and its politics, its history, its infrastructure, its culture, is but an off-shoot created by the people of this island.

How does it feel for those of you living in countries hundreds of times our size that you got cucked by a small city on the Mediterranean?

Are we just a blessed people? Were we put on this earth to govern and rule? What is it that makes this city, this small area, so dominant?

You could be from France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Yugoslavia, Egypt, Romania, Germany and many other. You could be from any of these countries, but you're nothing more than just another landmass with a shit history of genociding your own people and getting colonised. You're just another tricolour, A shit republic with a shit democratic system, a commoner president, no history, no culture, no heritage.

Some countries literally consist of shopping centres and coffee shops off bland highways. You will never live in Rome. The promised land. You will never wake to the sound of Roman trumpets from the local barracks on a warm summers morning, to walk the rolling fields of Latium, to see the Coliseum, the baths, the temples, the school of thought and the great libraries.
No, you live in a shit hole, probably near a volcano or something weird. Having revolutions in your favela district every weekend and getting shot in supermarkets.

Although present day Hungary's got nothing to do with the Ancient Roman Empire, we still appreciate the era's leftover remains. In fact, I just got back from Aquincum with my gf, which was once the capital of Pannonia.

There are no volcanos in Ireland.

In its golden age the city was home to 60,000 people, had two amphitheatres, hundreds of baths, and was famous for its wine.

>No, you live in a shit hole, probably near a volcano or something weird.

Kek

>You're just another tricolour
tricolours disgust me on a personal level

>Germania
>a product of
Kek.
Teutoberg Forest when the Romans attacked, the destruction of the WRE when the Germanic tribes replied.

We are the third Rome.

how do yoo go from that to this?

WE

WUZ

t. padanio

>Kingdom of Germany
>literally part of Holy Roman Empire from 800-something to 1800-something

The
Holy
>Roman
Empire
Was a meme that was not the product of Rome or Roman conquest but rather LARPing Germans.

>you'll never join the roman legion
>you'll never leave your gallic mud hut to fight in a far away land against a culture you never heard of
>you'll never parade in Rome with your brothers in arms after a glorious campaign for the glory of the Empire
>you'll never retire in a small farm in Campania and tell your children about the strange lands you visited during your campaigns

KANGS

northern europe was never conquered by the r*mans
now they're the wealthiest region in the world

go back to your huts you dog eating chinks, literally the waste of humanity, what did your people ever do besides being conquered by euros and chinachinks? lel

you would have probably been an auxiliary lmao

"pass on culture" == ->

ayyrabs? -> greeks -> romans -> HRE -> rest of yurop (britain/germany/france/etc etc) -> USA -> ???

>pasta is chinese noodles
>literally stealing maps from Chinese junks for Silk Route
>no Chinese map, get lost in square, flat earth.
Without the spices from Silk Route, you are still eating raw tasteless meat, barbarians.

Lechites master race

too bad poland has been bullied unfairly ever since
condolences

Feels pretty bad, actually. I wish the romans didn't culturally and politically genocide my ancestors and didn't condemn us to a joke just because of the name we've kept for ourselves.

Yes, but WHO is the true heir of Rome

Hello Radu. Thought you finally died, but I guess not.

the vatican

They got raped/killed by germanics

Today most people in those lands are mixed

USA desu

Ottoman Empire desu

Russia, of course.

But they got civ thanks to them

Hahahaha, their laws, script, religion and customs,etc

Shut up

he said true heir, not symbolic heir.

>heir
Cease to exist since the start of Dark Age
Any claimants in current time are lies because they're no different with WE WUZ KANGS Egypt edition.

No Volcanos near my city.
Also tricolor flags and republics come from France, during Napoleon's time.

modern italy?
italians are actually very close to the actual romans, unlike the greeks.

>tfw

>island

>italians
>having anything to do with the roman empire
kek, you're a product of german conquest and french nobility circlejerk, nothing to do with RE

I am Roman.

Shut up Texas' flag

Italians are nothing but Germanic larpers, the only thing you have to do with Rome is having destroyed it