Is it actually any good?

Is it actually any good?

I can't believe Sup Forums complains about people saying this is for black females only when they promote the exact same thing.

What the fuck are you yammering about?

Good fucking lord listen to it
Don't come to Sup Forums asking if you should like something or not

depends if you like corporate pop music cashing in on sjw trends or not

there's like 2-3 good tracks

massive downgrade from the s/t

I like it better than self titled, but they're both good.

Not really cashing in, she stands more to lose more fans than she gains by adopting black panther imagery and speaking out against police brutality. None of that is really on the album though, just the videos and live performances.

I enjoy don't hurt yourself but don't care for the rest of the album

hmmm, I dunno, it's not like every critic in existence has praised the shit out of it, even P4K, Fantano and TMT.

Sux. Payola-core.

It is not that good. 6/10. Beyonce Knowles may very well be the most overrated artist of the last 20 years.

no

Just the average liberal and his Sup Forums boogeyman.

its a meme you dip

>listening to what critics have to say

>she stands more to lose more fans than she gains by adopting black panther imagery and speaking out against police brutality.

Nonsense. In 2016, an artist with such a large fanbase of minorities has very little to lose if she says she's against cops shooting black people. It's incredibly safe. She'd lose far more if she went in the other direction.

Shit

Yep. It's literally no-risk at all. If anything it's pandering.

yeah because it's not like there is a whole half of the country that is against BLM (conservatives)

>conservatives are half the country
pls be a dumbass somewhere else

They weren't buying her album anyway dipshit.

It's like if a country artist comes out as Christian.

>only conservatives are against blm
get fucked son