ITT: Your favorite music scandals

ITT: Your favorite music scandals

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ROmkJAl96BU
youtube.com/watch?v=rIEijimuzr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was their scandal?

All of the music they made was sung without their voices, and pretty much lip-synced through their entire career. They managed to get a grammy by doing that.

They didn't write either. One of the most embarrassing scandals. Doesn't help that they're both ugly as sin.

I can't think of a bigger one than this honestly.

You forgot the best part where they got exposed when their backup track died during a concert.

The guy in the red ended up offing himself some years later, Kek

Accidentally apparently.

i thought the whole reason they were there was because of their looks.

She blamed her band for it too, claiming they played the wrong song.

One of them committed suicide so they're fucked now

I don't see the big deal desu.
It's only one step away from most pop stars today.
We know Britney can't sing, if someone else started singing for her, would it be any worse than some engineer tweaking her voice to sound somewhat presentable?

hes not sorry

yeah, I've almost forgotten about this case.

Yes, it would. It would be much worse.

nigga looks like beyonce

Nigga get your eyes checked, holy shit.

No he looks like Azealia Banks.

Can you say career suicide? It took him dying to become accepted again, and even then his legacy and image are forever tainted

Most people I talk to dont really consider the allegations anymore. Now that he's gone, there's no media presence to overshadow his music career.

He's getting absolutely buried in the media as we speak after years of relative peace. It's just a case of someone dying and everyone kinda conveniently forgets how fucked up shit was back then, especially if you can remember 2002-3. No one has ever rose higher and crashed harder than MJ

That dance always cracks me up.

Varg including all the stuff with Norwegian black metal and that lost prophets singer that raped babys

this desu
why are norwegians so kvlt?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ROmkJAl96BU

Just the first thing Gaahl says

I know Mark, but who are the others?

Snake

But the Milli Vanilli scandal was great

I once brought him up at a party when I was drunk, and it just made the people around me very uncomfortable. Note that babyfucking isn't good dinner convo.

>Sup Forums posters thinking their opinion matters

The best, in my opinion.

I think this is what started my fetish

Who is this?

Fergie
Given the shape of the stain, I do question whether this is piss or crotch sweat. If it was piss, I'd expect the stain to trickle down more

>fergie-pees-on-stage.jpg
idk man idk

youtube.com/watch?v=rIEijimuzr8

>Tay Tay is 5'10
>Kanye is 5'8
one of these has to be wrong, I'm 6 even and my 5'8 friend looks taller than that net to me

She usually wears heels to really stick it to the manlets

Made listening to them so weird now.

it's low angle and a wide lens. people closer to camera will appear taller