Is 30 Seconds to Mars patrician?

Is 30 Seconds to Mars patrician?

No, but Mr. Nobody was so good it made me hate them less. The quality of Suicide Squad will determine whether or not they're acceptable.

They have an upcoming album names suicide squad? Lmao

No but Jared Leto is going to act as the Joker I think I dunno lmao

Yeah they're pretty good. Most recent album is mad gay though. Dunno why people are worried about Jared Leto sucking as the Joker. The Joker is a fucking retarded one dimensional nihilistic edgelord that people like to pretend is some sort of multi-faceted villain; he is not difficult to play.

Yeah, that's a big part of why 30 Seconds to Mars sucks. He should've insisted on playing Two Face or Mr. Freeze.

No.

Jesus what a wrong opinion

Well I never thought of it like that. Sounds fair enough.

heh

>people pretend like he is some sort of multi-faceted villain
Read a comic book

wewlad

Just admit he's going to be absolute shit and not blame the character he's trying to portray

Even all the edgy shit he was doing during filming point out to it being a shit portrayal

>Read a comic book
you say that like it's a good thing to read comic books

ignorance of what goes on in comic books is bliss

Then don't act like you know characters in said comment well enough to say of they're one-dimensional if you haven't even read the source material you fucking twat

no

haha

lol

He's a fucking dick and an asshole and doesn't give a shit about the girls he hooks up with in the least! I know that's NO surprise and I didn't expect him to care about me or fall in love or anything HAHA. Alot of rockstars don't give a shit but at least they treat you like a person. This guy is one of the most selfish lovers i've ever experienced even to this day. I hooked up with him several years ago and I was about 4 months over 17. He was the 4th rockstar I hooked up with "all the way" not just sucking off , at that time.

I'm not fully blonde but I had blonde highlights then over light brown hair, blue/green eyes, and I'm about 5'6 115 lbs-slim but not too thin and my boobs are a B so not huge. If I had to compare myself to a celebrity, I'd say I look like Jennifer Aniston so not a huge knockout but not entirely ugly. I'm sort of sweet-faced and he made several mentions about my face looking innocent.

Anyway, the choking is 100% true as well as restraining and alot of holding you down. He fucks hard and rough and quick. There's alot of movement and position shifting and tit biting and sucking. There were marks left. He doesn't give a shit that his cock is fucking giganto and it hurt like satan. It's not only long, had to be about 11-12". It's thick and it burned and he wouldn't slow down even when I told him to. There were times were I had to bite down on him because of the pain down there and he didn't give 2 pisses about it. I think he got pleasure out of hurting me, in retrospect but I was too young and didn't know that then. He was a major dick when I would tell him to slow down or to change position to ease the pain a little. After that, I'd get attitude.

I didn't like the choking and at least he eased a bit on that but he still did the wrist restraining and ramming. I like rough sex but he seems to zone out and it's scary.

I liked the ass smacking, that was a huge turn on and I didn't mind his name-calling but basically the whole time I was fucking him, I felt as though I was being raped and not even a "play rape". In his mind, it seemed like he thought he was fucking raping me. It was very odd.

So girls, if you're into this whole thing then by all means, Jared's your man. I'll say one thing, if you can handle a big cock, go for it.

Is this the birth of a new epic meme?

they should have made the leto joker a full on homosexual

This is from Groupiedirt.com I think from memory

why did they have to give him grills? it makes him talk like a mush mouth

I know that phrase you're replying to is a meme itself you newfagit

I do not care.

Yes.

What even.

What does that have to do with their music?

Nothing lmao xd

First two albums are that not bad if you can get over the cringy lyrics/themes. Especially the debut.