Eminem

Explain to me why he isn't the greatest rapper of all time. Ignoring his narrow subject matter and childish lyrics sometimes. Some of his songs are just too good. I've listened to other rappers, and they just don't have the lasting power to keep my attention.

because hes white.

window pane

He's the greatest rapper of all time as a technical level, but he also is the Guiness World Record holder for talking about nothing.

>comedy is bad

>Ignoring his narrow subject matter and childish lyrics sometimes.

why would you ignore that?

I thought Recovery was hilarious

He's not even the greatest white rapper.

yeah but if he's the greatest rapper of all time to you, then that's all that matters, pal. Millions of people love him and agree with you on this already. What are you hoping to happen?

Who is greatest white rapper?

Aesop Rock

I think he does the voice for the anonymous videos

is this a troll post

real talk, memes aside, his choruses are fucking wank m8
like seriously
look at the album "bad meets evil"
both he and the nog rapped their asses off, but the choruses were bland and garbage, and now the album is basically unlistenable because of it.

you're not American though

>Ignoring the answer to his own question

((not an argument))

This.

Now BTFO, child

ITT: Children

>le too deep for u meme

His vocabulary is extensive and his use of literary devices in general is great, but stop pretending you can understand any of his songs without going to Genius for the lyrics.

how about the shitty music that accompanies his rapping

Art is subjective. Greatness is subjective. Gtfo with your basic want of applying a scientific method to subjective experiences

>his talent and technical skill are great
>but he's not good cause it's too dense for everyone to immediately understand

ok.

El-P, without a doubt. His career has been longer than Eminem's and much more consistent quality-wise (more classic albums).

Not only that, but El-P is just as good a producer as a rapper and so has contributed majorly to great rap albums that technically aren't his (ex. The Cold Vein and R.A.P. Music).

fucking this

>Explain to me why he isn't the greatest rapper of all time. Ignoring, of course, the obvious reasons why he isn't

Is he gay? There used to be a rumor he was a peter puffer

because he hasn't made a listenable album in 14 years
i think to be a goat you cant spend over a decade releasing shit after shit and then after the previous shit saying it was shit on your next shit album

Fuck outta here with this weirdo who stole his name from gayass asap rocky

Post Malone

Logic