I'm making an alternative gapless mix of Painting With with an altered track list

I'm trying to determine what tracks will make and will not make the mix. Vote for your favorites here (vote for as many songs as you want).

strawpoll.me/10851747

Any ideas, advice, source material, etc. you could drop for me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

malianroutes.bandcamp.com/releases
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

their worst album 2bh

Why remove songs when the album is barely 40 minutes

1. Other things from this era might make an appearance
2. The transitions will beef up the album's length

If you want it to be good you have to remove all the songs.

what about floridada

okay not that one

>jimmy mack
>jimmy mack
>jimmy mack
>jimmy mack
>jimmy mack
>jimmy mack

am i the only one that doesnt like this song? for the love of god please add the hocus pocus and the songs before and after it, and if deak has a solo song add that one too, speaking of is there a heavy deak song on this thing?

I feel like I'm the only person who likes Golden Gal

do them all except golden gal, gnip gnop, on delay and natural selection. I voted for that but the results are not looking promising.

fuck off

I may put this in actually, there's a live studio version they did.

I'll be going by what the results tell me most likely.

>painting with

I really wouldn't do that m9, some excellent songs are being snuffed in favor of crowd pleasers

By far best song on the album. Probably their best song of the 2010s desu

this tho

I'm aware that some great songs are being not voted for. Natural Selection which has a 0% chance of making it on at this point according to this vote is my second favorite track.

Then why exclude stuff
It's pointless, if people don't like a song they'll skip it anyways
I much prefer the Tomboiled style of including everything

Then why even bother letting other people decide for you? Make the thing however you want to. Hell, just keep all the songs and to hell with how long it is. Tomboiled is pretty lengthy.

The whole project is about making everything gapless and flowing well and keeping what are largely considered the best songs keeps consistency and makes people want to hear the full mix.

Though, I think I'll probably make two versions of the mix (one with everything and one with just the top voted tracks) or something like that.

Are you the guy who posted that Floridada mix on the anco subreddit? If so I want to say that I don't feel like you mixed the studio versions with the live recordings very well. During the intro it was very obvious when the live recording cut out, and at some points like the "dipped in floridada" line it really just felt like a live version playing on top of a recording. The bridge sounded really good though.
In general I'd say don't be so afraid to go for a more live sound, especially considering you have the high quality live albums to work with.

I was not. I did do this though: malianroutes.bandcamp.com/releases

Self Bump

This is the album that needs a gapless version. Why even make a concept album if its completely pointless to listen to it all the way through?