youtube.com/watch?v=27kS-Ln5sYI
pastebin.com/kH4XNNSe
youtube.com/watch?v=nPRzILGVgSo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_sin#Definition_in_Hadith
youtu.be/ufAUIRqCHhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for hülagü

Second for nuclear holocaust

(∩`-´)⊃━゚.*・。゚ =~~ ( /mena/ + /ummah/ ) = ???

Ugh I'll never understand these haters. Like how stupid can someone get ?---?
Why would anyone get mad cuz I want to end this?-?
shia vs sunni
pali vs egypt
leb vs. pali
leb vs. leb
iraqi vs. iraqi
haifa wehbe's nose vs haifa wehbe
I'm disappointed at you menaaa!
*throws rocks at you >__

ليتني كنت معك الان
وعشت رائحة عطرك في النشوة
واداعب شعرك
وأؤكد لك انني اقدر قيمتك
وبعد ان نكت شرجك ساخبرك ان كل كلماتي كانت كذبة
لانك قحبة وسخة ككل النساء
ساقيك مفتوحة وطيزك جاهز
يا مغناطيس العير
حاوية القمامة
كس اختكِ

>that picture
*cringes*
turkey stands with israel

lel is that armenian flag there?
fuckin ridiculous

>europe united
Bitch please

>We need to not only unite as arabs but as muslims. Unity is the biggest thing ever and will make us great. I mean the U.S.A is united, Europe is united, except for us. Why can't we unite??? You know what really angers me the most. Is that we are allies with the U.S and so are other arab countries. Why are we united with the enemy when we should be united with our brothers. We could be soo great, we have a lot of potential but we don't see it, and that disappoints me a lot.
>My grampop tells me about how we used to be great, but now we're nothing. "Divide and Conquer" and that's what was done to us. All our enemies are laughing at us. And it seems like we don't care. Our government is bullcrap. We are corrupt, selfish greedy liars. Until we stop thinking about ourselves, and start thinking about the bigger things like becoming brothers with our people (uniting), Palestine, and being better muslims (this generation isn't going to be the best) we won't get anywhere. I believe in what god said about us being great one day, but from what I see now it seems as if it would be impossible. Im extremely disappointed about what ppl like them are doing/ thinking now a days.
آمين

>لانك قحبة وسخة ككل النساء

I didn't know you were religious

Haifa Wehbe's nose does look a bit strange desu

reckon it's a nose job?

Is Wehbe a Lebanese name (lol)

i was scared till i reached line 5

عيري في قلبك
bls you should know me better than that

Don't do this dude

>idle hands are the devil's tools
It's basically that yeah
I don't have any friends and my job is just mon-thurs so I always have 3 day weekends and I'm so bored and lonely. But I feel like such a fucking piece of shit coming home from jumaa and cracking open a beer I'm a fucking munafiq piece of shit

Who the fuck is this guy? Erdoğan is the neo-caliph.

wtf jumaa user

I always thought of you as a cheerful happy person from your posts

but turns out you're alcoholic

>Egypt

First get rid of your CIA bitch president.

don't do what? support the good guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=NcKhIUL2nUo

>cleaning yourself with toilet paper is literally a sin

It was made by a turk ◎____◎
inshallah ^ ^
What you do not realize is when you get hurt in ur finger its not only the finger that suffers but the pain is felt by the whole body.
its the same with muslim ummah. And I'll always be part of it whether I like it or not

honestly sometimes I do cry when I see my Muslim brothers and sisters suffering like that around the world...May Allah help them and make us help them as well in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Iraq, Palestine, Bosnia, Chechnya, Sudan, Kenya an so on...May Allah help them and protect them and progress these countries...Ameen
JazakAllah

Islam is alive after Karbala... Even if we are at our weakpoint now

>Not cleaning yourself with a bidet and then drying it off with toilet paper
Tbh This is what lead to things as foul as HooneyBoBo and immodest naked bananas passing in kuffar nashaans as culture. It leads to fecal induced cognitive dissonance

youtube.com/watch?v=rmDPir6Nbs4

llah 3tek qseda

what if you have paper and no water around tho

>Chechnya
No one suffers there now unlike in 90s when saudi monkeys starded spreading their cancerous ideology over there bringing suffereing to all people living in Caucasus.

Escapism

me
youtu.be/zmYhX8fjmo8?t=19

Escapism

i fucking hate Asians so fucking much

ماذا لدى المصر الدولة العظمة؟
ما عندها شيء
لا تستطيع ان تعمل شيء
عندها الترمس
اقولها بسخرية تامة
ولا تستطيع ان تفعل شيء
لو تقطع المساعدة الامريكية سوف يجوعون

ولا تستطيع ان تفعل شيء
lol'd

> when saudi monkeys starded spreading their cancerous ideology over there bringing suffereing to all people living in Caucasus.

Please stop this meme, They literally bent you over and fucked your "based" army in the ass and gave you a good facial, it was then your retarded government started doing false flag attacks on your own people to gain publicity for another war, it is well known. now fuck off

I am very cheerful and happy unless I drink, I just woke up hungover and so I'm venting at you guys

I'm not super, every single day alcoholic just sometimes

Have some cuties to lighten the mood

Is he referring to the Georgian heritage of Erdoğan lmao?

youtube.com/watch?v=vVqvoIZhmeU

there's no point posting qts, it's all escapism, ree

Me and alg alg were talking about you over dinner last night.

Please could you provide a pic of your full chest and upper arms and stomach please. Thanks.

Similar but with white people

avoid liquors, fermented grape juice has a great tradition

Ikr

>it was then your retarded government started doing false flag attacks on your own people
sure buddy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budyonnovsk_hospital_hostage_crisis

Figting with civilians is easier thing than an actual fight.

Also, we should blame thatndrunkurd Yeltsin who couldnt solve the chechen question due to political games and forthcoming elections in 1996.

that's literally from some georgian movie

Well...I am going to work in some office, it was not entirely roleplaying when I said that. Psychologist was not enough for me and all of "you" were right I think. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I was unironically mentally insane after all.
To learn a skill and to get a nice Personal Data Resume I also do volunteering, it helps for "the cave" as well. And I don't yet study fairly well but better than before.
I wear nice clothes I like because I bought new ones, including jeans. That's it. Nice2meetU

fuck off wahabbi sandmonkey Sup Forums is haram
why are you in america

reee

This sole article disproves your retarded made up argument, fuck off
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko

now you're getting it

Why are Palestinian girls so perfect?

>Litvinenko converted to Islam in Britain after having become friends with exiled Chechen separatist leaders.
Reliable source. Anyway, it cant reverse the fact that checen criminals commited a lot of attacks against civilians in Russia and Caucasus in partucular. They were the same scum as those "moderate rebels" figting in Syria now.

You are actually in France?! How much money do you have left over lel

good job and good luck
you deserve to be happy

ماذا

انهاء محادثة بطريقة تلميحية و بدون ذكر اعضاء تناسلية لنساء من عائلة المقابل

Why are you in Denmark? Want to switch?

A lot.

You fots should work out by now i easily spend 100 days a year outside the uk

>still salty about based sisi fucking up your plans and ridding egypt of your agents

i'm not here to be a salafi wahabbi cameljockey who think niqabi women are pure or have any other goatfucker fantasies not fit for civilization
and no, america is 3rdie living standard wise compared to here
ممتاز

Hi.

Been doing vocaroos all day yesterday.

post your poem, i'll vocaroo it

Now their(CIA) agents instead of ours. Just recently your cuck president bought tons of useless weapons from USA just get their approval. Your only chance of being a proper nation rots in prison now you will always remain a slave.

youtube.com/watch?v=s5FOAk3d2AY

youtube.com/watch?v=wCxRDhBr_L4

Twice in a row lol.

someone did it before you
youtube.com/watch?v=27kS-Ln5sYI

>[q] sound
why

Cocks

شكر
And شكر for never calling me a landwhale, I bet you never did because you didn't want me to an hero either way thanks
شكر I am flattered, I asked Zoubida to translate. She got angry.
How did you get that money?

Sing the nasheed ghuraba
Dat deep voice

I would have given you my latest, but warosu search is offline. Vocaroo one of my older, shittier ones, here's three. pastebin.com/kH4XNNSe

Taking a shower and doing this afterwards.

Hard work and honesty

Goodnight Sandniggers

I don't think I need to remind you
>كلّ بني ادم خطّاء
you know the rest. And there's a hadith saying that if humanity did not commit sins, God would've replaced us by a sinning species so that they could sin and then REPENT*. It's the whole fucking point m8, whoever says that the goal is to become perfect is a liar AND a mushrik.
This is just my opinion, but I don't think your biggest sin here is drinking. I think you're doing far more harm to yourself by having doubts about God's mercy and clemency than by drinking. If you are sincere in your wish to stop drinking and to become better with yourself and with others, you think God will let you down ? I mean he'll have to make it a bit more difficult for you and test you untill you break because God's kind of a dick like that, but it's for your own good. It's to give you the opportunity to fight your biggest enemy, yourself, and overcome.
Umar was a heavy drinker and was more addicted to pussy than any of us, but did he lose hope ? Did he lose faith in God ? Where do you think that would have led him. Also don't forget to thank God for guarding you against all the different kind of sins and corruption that you don't have; just because you have them doesn't mean you're strong enough to fight them, it's because God looks after your soul. Imagine a murderer, even after he repents, do you think it would be easy to live with his conscience ? Even after he becomes the best believer around, he'd still have that mark on his soul, and you were spared that fate. Look at our lost brothers in Syria, I'm tempted to say none of them will ever recover from what they're doing to their souls.
Anyway that's just a lot of blabla to tell you that you're not alone, if you ask God's help why wouldn't you receive it ? arm yourself with patience and the will to wreck your addiction to oblivion.
youtube.com/watch?v=nPRzILGVgSo
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_sin#Definition_in_Hadith

>sisi is a cia agent

What? what nonsense is this? do you know of Egypt's stance on Syria or Egypt's relationship with Russia this year? The military aid Egypt sends Libya?
And because they were your agents they are now rotting in dungeons along with your agenda, roach. Don't speak of it as if it's normal your ottoman days are not coming back

>a treachrous isalmic party back by foreign country was our only chance to be a """""""proper""""""" country
>those videos
if you took it as if he ignored him deliberately doesn't that contradict what you just fucking said? And posting embaressing moments is what? this is part of your argument?

>now you will always remain a slave
You are just repeating MB words you are making me laugh.

t. drugdealer
شكراً say
instead of شكر

Did you guys fugg ? :DD
Cbf rn

To break the ice here are the two of you having sex?
Night dunecoon

oh, i thought it was in german ;^D

and bt.w experimental poetry a shit. they are meaningful only to you (the poet). its fun to write, but boring to read, especially when it lacks rhythm and harmony as well as meaning -which, honestly, how these are, except perhaps the last one which has a pleasant sound-
just my two dinars
do you have other poems? i would like to read them if you wrote something that would be meaning to me too

Lol I didn't see that post
I see شكراً
What's the difference?

sisi is a joke (literally, the man is a fucking teddybear meme-tier joke) incapable of running a barracks let alone a country

ikhwan is more capable but still trash

the truth is egypt has no alternative

it's destined to be total shit as long as someone smart and benign doesn't take absolute power

a benign dictator is the only hope for countries like egypt

shokran is thanks/thank you
شكر is both the verb of "thanking" and a noun meaning gratitude iirc, depending on vocalization

Wow I thought you were Iraq at first o-O

>Lol I didn't see that post
Nice save copycat

>it's destined to be total shit as long as someone smart and benign doesn't take absolute power
it's destined to be total shit.(dot) (full stop)****
no matter who rules its the culture that is destructive

Here's your (you)

no
a benign dictator who doesn't give a fuck can actually fix even a shithole swamp like masr
but the truth is that leaders come from the people
and the people of masr is mostly waste
so they get the adequate leaders they deserve

>a benign dictator is the only hope for countries like egypt

>Let me teach you about your country -__-

i'm not shitting on you , all 3rd world shitters are the same
we got population control via war and have oil otherwise we'd be another egypt (and will be in the next 50 years)
look at india, that's your future

An armed conflict between the hebrews and the mohammetans lasting six full earth rotations?

and if he just stuck with his main agenda without militarism he might have had an impact

too bad he couldn't as pan-arabism relies on enmity against israel
i probably know more about egypt than most egyptians because i read and half your population is literally illiterate.

if you think there are other ways to solve egypt feel free to share, i was gonna say invasion and annexation of a western power with competent leaders, but don't wanna spark any post colonial butthurt in here

Mona you have issues

Tari22..... COuld you please remind me of your last name again ?---?;;

>incapable of running a barracks
No? I won't say he is even a good president but he is certainly a lot more than that.
true. Muslims in genral need to be ruled with an iron fist.
#jamal2018 inshallah brother
Should I bother replying or will you be dead in the next 5 minutes?

?---?

Delet this
>Mohammetans
Fuck, even ironically this word makes me cringe

Hmmm ok I believe you
Some say we are one person.

Tbh egypt seems like a cool country to visit I really don't get the hate
Here mona, a new makeup tutorial by my fave egypshaan makeup guru
youtu.be/ufAUIRqCHhQ
Do you watch makeup vids?

you couldn't spell it with your 57 iq
don't want an innocent tariq to die
we seriously gonna play this game?
hepatitis c kills more Egyptians per year than isis does iraqis
keep looking at stars while buried in shit

How based was Nasser?

I'm going to Tunisia soon, by the way.

Wish me luck, even if I get lynched by a mob I won't leave until I fuck an Arab cutie.

Good ideas, badly executed
All around decently based, died early and couldn't really fix his mistakes

Are shias even human ? I'm starting to doubt it

Picture was taken in london btw