Why is hip hop such a boring genre to listen to...

Why is hip hop such a boring genre to listen to? Why do rappers ramble on and on about something without getting straight to the point?
I really want to get into rap but it's just so uninteresting to listen to

Who are you listening to?

I was just listening to Nas

Listen to Kendrick

I've already listened to Kendrick
He's kind of boring to listen to too
I think it's inherent, rap encourages rambling and a lack of conciseness

>Judges entire genre he clearly hasn't heard much.
But yea, listen to Death Grips, Run the Jewls, Killer Mike, A Tribe Called Quest, all intelligent stuff, maybe without ATCQ.

all memes except for a tribe called quest

Eggs Dee, I can understand saying that about Death Grips, but how are Run the Jewels, and Killer Mike memes in all seriousness. Especially since the latter 2 have political lyrics?!?

Shut the fuck up, that's not how you make an argument
>Inb4 fell for the bait

>Chance The Rapper-10 Day and Acid Rap. Coloring Book is shit.

>hamfisted "political" lyrics obviously made to pander to eighteen year old leftists juxtaposed with killer mike telling the listener to run backwards through a field of dicks
>not a meme
killer mike is a solid rapper generally, el-p is an exceptional producer (though i find his rtj stuff lacking), but rtj is tripe.

Yea, I guess Fred Durst is a better lyricist.

Nas is really good but after illmatic he never had more than maybe two or three good beats per album and they all sound the same. It gets booring fast. If you liked illmatic listen to the following albums:

>Mobb Deep - The Infamous
Where Nas raps about what happens outside of his window in queensbridge, this albums is from the perspective of those down there doing the dirt.

>Dr Octagon - Dr Octagonecologyst
I Quote WIKIPEDIA: "Dr. Octagonecologyst introduces the character of Dr. Octagon, a homicidal, extraterrestrial, time-traveling gynecologist and surgeon". Do I have to say more? This is the first really good experimental hip hop album.

>Organized Konfusion - Stress
Just listen to it

If you want some variation from the Eastcoast hip hop you could just get some G-Funk like: >Dr Dre - The Chronice
>Snoop Dogg - Doggy Style
>DJ Quik - Safe + Sound

There are also other subgenres like Chopped N Screwed and Memphis Rap. To get into these 2 you should start by listening to:
>DJ Screw - 3 N Tha Mornin Part 2
and
>Three 6 Mafia - Mystic Stylez

>DOLLA DOLLA BILLZ YALL
what did he mean by this

Don't question tha mastah

>Three 6 Mafia
>listening to weeaboo rap

The first album's actually good though. Also, what constitutes "weeaboo"rap? 36 mafia is far from Japanese or Asian.

>not remembering the thread
kek

>Weaboos listening to anything other than K/J-Pop, Animu Soundtracks and Gaming Music

What thread?

THE thread
it's in the archive

Kek found it.
Only a weeaboo reaction picture though