Women confirmed for shallow as fuck

Women confirmed for shallow as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/sex-women/marriage-benefits
webmd.com/men/news/20150612/marriage-men-health
psychologytoday.com/blog/insight-therapy/201510/is-marriage-worth-the-trouble-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

op's in a shitty band and is upset that it doesn't get him laid anymore

/thread

yo momma's ass ain't shallow tho that's fosho

This is perfect

please go on

That's my reaction as well but only because I can't imagine the band being any good and then having to have to listen to a shitty track on soundcloud and pretend its good.
>What do you think user????!!!! :)))))
>"Yeah....it was g-great, the drums are good..."

So you think OP is in some crappy deathcore metal band?

t. butthurt roastie

this is me with all my friends tracks

but I over exaggerate and make it seem like it's the best thing I ever heard and it sounds condescending ugh

you sure showed us with that image you made

>anymore
just keep fucking easily impressed high school girls

most likely

yep, and enjoy that good, hard ass pounding in prison

>being in a band to get laid

Thank god im ugly and lost all hope in ever getting laid a long time ago.

oh wait, you live in America. civilized countries don't have nigger prison rape.

user you're probably not that ugly (t b h)
If you have good social skills and are moderately good looking, you could be lucky

They only make that 2nd face if you're in the band at the age of 25 and aren't famous.

I mean, Mick Jagger is like 73 and he still gets laid.

I wish I was in a band so that I could have fun and play music with cool people

the band and your age doesnt have anything to do with her not liking you OP

get this alt right shit out of here

"People who take rock-and-roll seriously are kidding themselves. Think back to when you first got started and wanted to play in a band. Your primary motivation was to make money and get laid. Imagine being a skinny, awkward kid in high school who's built like a 2nd grader down there, and then once you're in a band, you get more pussy than you can handle. Every band sells merchandise too even when they claim they don't. When you go to a concert and they're selling T-shirts out front, that's a form of merchandising. Kiss just does it on a larger scale."

Yes, but the men, like you, are more shallow for making/sharing such images and threads.

kill all alt right children pls

shut up gene simmons no one cares what you think

he's right on the merchandise point

Remember, women aren't all the same.

Some of them are shallow as fuck, some are pretty cool.

"Kiss have more gold records than any other American band. Worldwide, we're beaten only by the Beatles and the Rolling Stones. So all our critics are welcome to wipe my ass. The line starts on the left."

Diff user here.

And whats so shallow in it, little girl? Whats the connection? Elaborate please, Im honestly curious.

There is a difference in selling shirts because your fans ask you to and making shirts to make a lot more money. Not that either are wrong.

Because women at age 25 want to marry you as quick as possible (aka "settle down") so she can get fat and make you subservient to her

god his hair looks like steel wool

Sorry to hear about your particular experience, user.

I lost it at the Scaruffi parroting, this is so accurate

>my experience
Mine? No. But it's happened to everyone I know.
I'm not married and I never will. Marriage only benefits women. A self-respecting man doesn't give into that shit

>She fell for the marriage meme
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It doesn't matter if someone gets fat because that can be lost but getting married sounds like suffocation and unhappiness.
Don't let people confuse marriage with commitment

>Marriage only benefits women.
It seems you aren't very smart user
menshealth.com/sex-women/marriage-benefits
webmd.com/men/news/20150612/marriage-men-health
psychologytoday.com/blog/insight-therapy/201510/is-marriage-worth-the-trouble-women

At least google things before making incorrect claims

>these establishment propaganda articles
Nice try bitch but you're not fooling me
Women are benefited by having a man to consistently take care of them
Men biologically should be fucking as many different women as possible
As with everything society is built exclusively with the interests of the woman in mind

t. /r9k/

nice argument there buddy
What is that? It's the sound of a defeated bitch.

>Medicinal information is establishment propaganda
>Psychological information is establishment propaganda
>Men's health article is establishment propaganda

>Women are benefited by having a man to consistently take care of them
{CITATION NEEDED]
>Men biologically should be fucking as many different women as possible
See above
>As with everything society is built exclusively with the interests of the woman in mind
See above

I'll be waiting

I'm in a noise band so I don't expect girls to be falling over themselves to get at me. In fact I'm pretty sure the only girls who would show up to our show and genuinely enjoy our music are druggies from broken homes because those are the only girls I've ever met who were into weird outsider stuff.

2nd link didnt provide a single benefit for men. Retard.
3rd link isnt even about fucking males. Retard.
1st link is little catchy. Yes, you earn more, because if you wont do 110% od yourself then youll go to jail. Or get divorced and fucked in the ass even more. Retard. Yes, you live longer and safer. So do cats in cages and penguins in zoo. You fucking retard. Sex? You honestly believe that?

No, you dont. Youre either retarded, and you proved that already, or just angry female spewing lies. Either way you disgust me, lucky for me I didnt let my ass get grounded in my 20s with marriage.

Seriously, not going mgtow in the current year is a fucking death sentence, fml.

Literally use your fucking brain for once
Woman gets knocked up, she needs a lot of time to birth the baby and raise it for 18 years
Thus she uses marriage and "commitment" as societal tools to help her get a man to support her. It's biological. Women are weaker, they have historically needed to be protected by men. That's why they love feeling safe and protected with men and are attracted to muscles and forearms and such. Historically a strong man can better protect a family

Men on the other hand benefit more from having their sperm spread widely across many different women because a man can reproduce a lot. Like once a day a lot.
So it's in the man's interest to never commit to any women and fuck a bunch of different girls
But society is built in such a way that men are convinced that they have to repress their sexual urges and commit to one woman and one woman only. But this is against the man's interest. Women and their supporters have brainwashed men into this ridiculous line of thinking, even more ridiculous now that birth control is a thing
Romance in media. Women's entitled attitudes towards men and simultaneous expectations to have a nice caring gentle man and one that will take charge and control them. All of it. It's the matriarchy.
The only reasonable response is defiance of these women and pro-women messages

I like your ironic photo user
Prove me wrong with credible citations then

I'll be waiting

>asks for credible citations
>links to menshealth, psychologytoday, and webmd
wew lad
work a little harder

>repress their sexual urges
>commit to one woman and one woman only
Are you retarded?
You could fuck a new person everyday for the rest of your life without any commitment whatsoever.
Also if your "sexual urges" are that awful that you have to "repress" them then it shows you're most likely human garbage.

Don't be stupid.
Either way, you choose what you want.

And your point is?
>Also if your "sexual urges" are that awful that you have to "repress" them then it shows you're most likely human garbage.
Woman detected

No credible citations?
Okay thanks for all these sweet (yous) though

"Credibile citation" for fucking what? For common sense? For whats going on in fucking half of american households? For whats going on in news tv, tabloids or in your fucking neighbourhood? For what happened to most of my fathers friends and my father himself all getting devoured of money and life by their parasite wifes?

You waste my time, honestly, everytime I meet with female retardness Im always amazed by it. And people cant figure out why I spend my money on toys and records rather than girls.

My point is that you're a fucking dumbass that cries about "omg I have to repress my shit tier sexual urges and I don't know how choice works"

see

>alt right

W E W
E W E
W E W

My Dad is fat, has poor social skills, and was in a shitty punk band for multiple decades. However, he married my Mom, a Catholic girl who had turned 21 a few weeks prior to meeting him. They have been married for nearly two decades.

What I'm trying to say is is that B YERSELF sometimes works on people who aren't totally vapid.

Woman detected
A notable feature of women are how group-oriented they are. They always jump to the defense of their interests, either consciously of unconsciously, even in arguments about sexual politics on a Palestinian knitting board.
I know how choice works. I also know men are being brainwashed by bitches like you into making the wrong one for themselves.

Aww user this is so cute
I wish them several more decades to come.

and then like go back to liking bands when they're 40

hello unty

to put it in perspective it's like being excited that a girl loves anal. it's awesome at first but if she really has it as a big part of her life she'll have problem with leakage as she gets older and her ass elasticity fails her. Also if her asshole starts to get loose you probably won't like it as much.

You really got me now
No I'm not unty you negroid

Sometimes I wonder if people on this site end up in cold, manipulative relationships because Sup Forums is such a negative echo chamber when it comes to girls that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

What does this have to do with bands

If you were unty you would be a negroid.

You must be a very sad human being

it's an ANALogy

the guy in a band is the girl who loves anal.

anal.

Nah I'm very happy actually
But I can at least detect these types of things. See through them.
It's all le man's fault every time meme

I know it's an analogy, but how is being in a band as you get older like getting anal leakage?

Sup Forums - Music

You're a good example of this, actually

because they're slowly leaking shit either way

wtf i hate women now

You couldn't refute my arguments so you start it with the
>oh I bet ur a sad little man no one will ever date you
line. Another classic female line, as if I give a shit when I'm fucking a new bitch weekly
Women imagine that men's #1 priority is them
Protip: a hot man would never give any time to you. They'd probably go for someone with intelligence, personality, and looks. Most women don't have that.

>18
Oh you perform solo classical guitar professionally? That's lame user
>25
Oh you perform solo classical guitar professionally? That's so attractive
You stoner metal/indie fags upset that you have childish ambitions?

unty you might aswell keep the trip dude

yep u got me its me le evil little man unty

As a woman this thread is utter lol.

You didn't give any sources my man.

That's because at 25 the woman is thinking
>wow classical music is so sophisticated and cultural and mature like I am now that I have an entry level job wow I bet he has a fuckton of money and a cool car

I'm a 25 year old woman and I still think guys in bands are hot, but like, as a hobby. I'd much rather date someone with an actual steady job and not someone who desperately wanted to be a rockstar. I think it's a maturity thing.

I want to lol at your udders

You didn't either.
Literally any man with a brain can come to the conclusion I did. You're just being manipulative.

>25 y/o woman.

27 here. At least I'm not the only one...

I know, right? Whenever mu tries to talk about girls I'm reminded it's filled with those weird, awkward, no regard for personal boundaries, 18 year old white boys I avoided in high school.

Yeah I agree just shit all over your prospective boyfriend's dreams
This is where the "controlling bitch" stereotype comes from

Yay! I feel so out of place here sometimes, what with being like 7 years older then the average poster in addition to being female.

whats ur favorite album. i'd like to peer into the mind of an older woman

you girls like TMR and frank zappa? ;)

Nah. Those kids are still looking for their "soulmate" and to "settle down". The brainwashed ones.
Hot people like me know what's up. You know those guys that just exude confidence, coolness, "I-dont-give-a-fuck"? The ones you hooked up with in college? They know what's up.

I don't believe in changing guys. If you aren't compatible with someone, don't try to change them. I'm just saying I wouldn't date someone who was still trying to be a rockstar at 25+. And t b h I probably wouldn't date anyone younger than 25 at the most.

Just because you haven't been in a relationship based on genuine reciprocation and care doesn't mean they don't exist. You talk about women like they're just machines driven by chemicals and instinct as if men aren't like that at all either.

>as if I give a shit when I'm fucking a new bitch weekly

lol tite

i like this, keep saying more stuff like this.

what the fuck is this thread

Seriously? You think the cutoff date for looking for success is at 25?
You're the type of unrealistic "realistic" people ambitious guys avoid.

>Not getting hard as a rock when a girl tells you she's into the Beatles.
He's the pleb.

>Men on the other hand benefit from having their sperm spread widely

in theory, yes. In practice, not necessarily. Just look at somebody like Chief Keef. He's 20 and has 3 different children with three different mothers. In his case, they'll probably be pretty well taken care of BUT imagine a similar scenario without his money and the fame. Imagine the same guy with three kids by three different mommas in the hood. What happens to these kids? Well, they're obviously broke since there's no stable family structure. In this shithole situation, one ends up shot in the head by another gangbanger at 17 and one is locked up for 30 years by 18. Let's say neither reproduced. So in actuality he only has one viable offspring. And that viable offspring still lives in a shithole which perpetuates this cycle.

Meanwhile, Guy B ties down a lady, raises their two kids in a safe neighborhood, puts them through an education, and both get married to equally steady people, promising him likely exponential growth (with perhaps a NEET here or a car accident there)

You can crap out a bunch of cheap offspring, or you can invest in a select few to make sure they are successes in turn. Most people aren't going to have the money or power to do both.

Also, I've had sex with people I didn't give a fuck about and sex in committed relationships, and you know what? Sex in relationships tends to be better. Because you have chemistry and knowledge of your partner. From a purely hedonist standpoint, to me endlessly chasing bad sex that you are unlikely to get seems inferior to having a consistent partner who knows what you like

then why do you come to a website inhabited by exclusively those people

Of course they exist. But good women are extremely rare. My statements holds true.
wow so impressed a girl is into the number one best selling music group in history