Is this album one of the most significant landmarks in rock history?

is this album one of the most significant landmarks in rock history?

i think you belong in /r/pixies LOL

idk but it's really obnoxious

no. Surfer Rosa is better

NICE!
HIGH FIVE, DOWN LOW!

totally

This and surfer rosa influenced and inspired a lot of modern rock music. Basically any even mildly popular band will say the Pixies influenced them, and it goes as high as Radiohead and Nirvana.

This. What did it do that other bands or even the Pixies themselves hadn't done before?

Sonic Youth influenced more than Pixies tho.

Sorry Kid, but pic related is the REAL PATRICIAN choice, their best. Criminally underrated, what a masterpiece is Bossanova.

>surfer rosa
>anything but inferior
lmao ok kid

Not really. I mean kinda I guess since it influenced Nirvana and Radiohead who had multiple extremely significant landmarks.

I have high hopes for Pixies new album, i should't have, considering Indie Cindy was utterly fucking crap.

This.

IF THE DEVIL IS SIX

Indy Cindy was disappointing, but not crap. For Pixies standard, it's decent at best but nowhere near as bad as people have made it out to be.

But yeah, Head Carrier is looking to be promising. Baal's Back is short and demented like a Pixies song should be, Head Carrier is straight out of Trompe le Monde and Classic Masher is a trhowback to Doolittle IMO. Um Chagga has really grown on me as well

>Indie Cindy

>eomeons disspellem gomethins no eht tnternei

Yeah, i agree, it had 2 or 3 nice songs, like SIlver Snail and Magdalena, but it also had some very shit ones like What Goes Boom and Blue eyed hexer.

I'm hoping that Head Carrier turns out to be a mix between Trompe Le Monde and Bossanova, two of Pixies finest albums.

Blib Blob Blib Bleben

One of, not only or the most

>some random shit grips thread
>200+ replies
>based pixies thread
>20 replies

This board is going to hell.

>This board is going to hell.
We crossed that line a long, long time ago

>what a masterpiece is Bossanova

Doolittle is their best album, the second half of surfer rosa I find to be poor but that could change. Hoping the new album is good but I think they reached their peak with doolittle

Faggot detected

>but I think they reached their peak with doolittle
>doolitle
>not Trompe le Monde