First world problems

>first world problems

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGJ9wuk_Yyw
youtube.com/watch?v=T2IFB-nAbZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we should've just let that kid die

if you're too incompetent to climb out of something that shallow, you don't deserve the gift of life

I'm pretty sure that climbing out of there would have been problematic even for you,
as the ground looks very slippery, and you would need traction to climb.

>white """people"""

no, it would have been very easy

you can literally just run and grab the edge

You literally couldn't. (The 'edge' is wet, you hands would slip, and they are made in a way that there isn't anything to grab to, so skateboarders and the like can use these smoothly)

If it was as hard as you make it out to be, there would be a pile of skeletons and skateboards in the middle

pro-tip: there isn't

If you can't run up that thing you are a fat fuck and should die

You are forgetting, that it is raining.
It's wet and slippery.

if its wet and slippery how is he able to stand in the second picture? according to your logic he should slip but he is standing solid. I'm thinking that you were one of those fat kids that couldn't sprint up one of these things and now try to justify it

What I find funny is that he doesn't seem to have a skateboard. Because if he had one he could easily get out.
So I wonder what motivated him to go in there.

Did they really have to send like 10 guys for this?

I am literally a spooky skeleton,
and was able to climb much more easily than any of my classmates.
Still I don't think it's so easy for him (a fat kid) to get out of there.
He is able to 'stand' in the second picture since he is being pulled.
You seem to be quite stupid if you don't understand such a simple concept.
It's like not understanding why mountain climber can climb up mountains by pulling on a rope.

I really highly doubt climbing out of that thing would be difficult

aven q-tev coud do it

Its not a fucking 90° mountain its a ramp you can run up when you are fast enough

I don't think that you understand how easy it is, even for a fat kid, to get out of there

You can doubt all you want,
but this kid apparently can't do it.
And he can't for a reason.
Probably because the ramp is as high as himself, and it is slippery.
If it is dry, anyone can do it,
but if it is seriously wet, it could become problematic.

no, he can't do it because he is an incompetent fuck who never dares and he probably is a pussy as well

Retard should climb out barefoot

You can put your hands behind the edge and get a grip easily, doesnt matter how slippery it is.

>white people

>first world problems tread
>literally first worldlers complaining
hahahahaha

>those helmets

>He's never actually been to a skatepark.

Yeah it's probably just fear he doesn't try to get out. I remember countless times as a kid I was too scared to do something at parks or whatever that really would have been abundantly simple, like sliding down a pole or jumping off something or doing monkey bars that were too high.

suuure

Comments on other sides say, that the sides are frozen.

>run to gain momentum and run up the ledge

holy fuck people really need to hit the gym

kek, couldn't the people near him help him? People would laugh at him if it was here

this

wasnt the kid like super drugged or something?
or atleast thats how I remember this story

As embarassing as that picture seems, I'm always afraid when I see this kind of picture that, if I were in the same situation, I would also be unable to get out of there.

And I'm not even fat, I'm just a total klutz, and fairly weak and small.

Just throw him a stick

This fucker did not require a rescue team of firefighters to waste their time with him. I don't care whatever the fuck the details are, it doesn't matter. If he really can't get out after making an honest effort, there's those other dumbasses just standing around he should have asked them for help.

You can't accurately judge the situation from your chair by a fucking picture that is completely non-descriptive.
The only thing that bothers me is the amount of firefighters.

most of them got stuck later on

I understand it would be hard to get out of there but why didn't his friends just get a rope?

>le ebin keyboard warrior who's able to judge and decide categorically on everything just by looking at a single photo
stop pretending you know the context

For all you know the kid was blind.

Is this how humanity dies?

It was frozen and he couldn't get out. The picture was taken by the police who who laughed their asses off. An other little shit called the police for help.

kek

If it was frozen why couldnt they just slide it out of there

really encourages you to ponder

Shut up, it's not fucking likely. Yeah sure there could be all these weird conditions and whatever, but generally, if you look at that pic and see anything other than bullshit you're a retard

You are so cool an brave. May i suck your mutilated dick?

Except that's the point: despite it being unlikely, you don't actually know for sure, you mong. In fact, you know absolutely nothing at all about the context.

I bet you're the kind of retard who unironically gets hooked by clickbait articles and images

I mean, if worst comes to worst you just take your shoes and socks off to gain flesh traction and climb out

I A
II C
b Gravity and ???

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGJ9wuk_Yyw

Implying he didn't receive a bill for that service.

>he has

Faggot

It was frozen over

Couldnt they just break a branch out of one of those trees and give the other end to the kid and pull him out

Normal force I believe

Was this not in the Netherlands

>now look here you fucking retard we will show you how easy it is to get out

Ja.
Life in the Netherlands is suffering.

If 'acted on' means what I think, then gravitational and frictional force.

You could slide on your bum down one side to gain momentum and then do a 360 no scope kickflip and come out the other side

wtf

That sounds like a good argument but the same goes for you, you don't know anything about the context of that picture either and that kid might be really that retarded.
I agree that you can't tell for sure but you can make assumptions, however. In America retards like that exist in large numbers so it's completely understandable that he, an American, would assume that the kid is retarded right away.

This

Most likely you can do that, on a dry day.
Most likely the problem is the rainfall making it wet, and its not designed for that, so its hard to get out.
Last time i checked, most half pipes do tend to have a shallow or climb out area, exactly for that reason.

I agree with this mothafucker. All the kid needed was a 2-4 meter long rope, and some drag help.

No its too small
It is indeed unironically circumcised though

He did not need a rescue team for that. That's been my only point and you're calling me edgy for it.

It was fucking frozen.

You did say anyone who disagree with your assumption is a retard though. Maybe he would be more likely to believe you and not getting back at you if you didn't insult him?

>>>/reddit/

Here another first world problem in the same weather conditions.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2IFB-nAbZA

There's being a pussy, there's being an asshole and there's being smug at the right time and right place.
Not like I don't ever feel like just laughing at someone for how ridiculous and seemingly stupid are instead of making a compelling counter point or whatever, but sure, whatever rock your sock I guess.

>This software requires that you restart your pc

Just get a fucking hammer and break the ice

Excellent

I saw something similar here in north texas this winter

global news: Netherlands' population dropes 10% due to a skate bowl.

>this flag

Inertia or Friction.

Laughted harder than I should've.