Favorite album and preferred method of smoking

Favorite album and preferred method of smoking.
>pic related
>gravity bong

joint

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

if it's not a joint, bowl, or bong, you're probably a faggot

Gravity bongs are too hardcore for me. Good music though
Good choice but your music's mediocre
I'm sick of reddit / Sup Forums / Sup Forums memes leaking into other facets of Sup Forums

definitely bongs or spliffs

I fuck with you also check'd

>The Downward Spiral
>Vaporizer

fools like you on the bball court

Gravity bong

hahahahahah so fucking funny dudebros xD

D U D E
U
D
E

Nail

Dude just smoked a gravity bong and am listening to this album... Are you me?

Haha dope dude. Where you from? From where I am from in northern va, e call gravity bongs gb's or jibs. I've heard people call them jeebs though

if i had to guess id say ur from uk, like mid 20s

>lonerism is a mediocre stoner choice
fuck outa here get that ass banned

this

So Cal, and I've only heard gravs honestly

where in so cal? 805 here

those lil glass pipes with a carb. I like to moderate how much I get because I'm a lightweight

I wanna live in cali so bad. stuck in va for now

Lived here my whole life, love it. But I am thinking of moving to Oregon or Washington...

>having one favorite album
>pic related, top fav sober and smoking
>classic joint

Oregon dude here
do it. I love Oregon. It's gorgeous here and there's so much.

Weedfags please leave Sup Forums or at least start using more patrician drugs like cocaine, tobacco, or alcohol.

fuck outta here with your fedora ass pretentious ass "patrician" bullshit. I like alcohol, weed, tobacco occasionally, but I'm not gonna call my taste patrician

bowls/pipes

You can smoke weed and not be a walking stereotype

Related to weed; smoked down and watched Wizard of Oz with Dark Side of the Moon and I recommend it very highly

patrish

I use most drugs, although usually don't do opiates or most pills really. Although calling alcohol or tobacco "patrician" is embarrassing.

Knew a guy in college who I only knew as jeeb man.

this is such a stupid idea, that was even dismissed by the band -- why would you watch a crappy old film and then be distracted by the new age rock music? it doesn't synch up at all you see what you want to see, its bullshit, just listen to the album and close your eyes

lol my buddies in high school called me jibcob cuz my name is jacob

bowl

It's gb's and jibs in Central Mass too man

nova...fuck.

It's not terrible. It does synch a little. It's like watching a long music video.

this is pathetic

nova boys?

I'll have u know my brother fell down a flight of stairs after crossfading. If u think it's OK to crossfade, and u crossfade - u r a crossfaggot.

Your brother sounds dumb. Just a be an adult and handle yourself.

I don't smoke.

That's exactly what he told me the day he fell. Everything is a roll of the dice, buddy. You're just tossing the dice.

P.S. My brother is deaf - couldn't hear us yell down the stairs - sometimes life just happens - good god man... where do you get off your fucking high horse?

If you wanna throw those guns, I'm all ears. Otherwise - adios.

also from nova, can confirm the salvation that lie in thy holy jibber

adios partner

Hey buddy, just so you know, I work at gettyimages. That's part of our Authentic West package. If u think ur gonna use our top quality 7K VIOPIC files, uve got another thing coming. And by another thing comin, I mean the gettyimages legal fleet. Yippie ki yay, truckin fucker.

>gettyimages LLC

Let's do a Sup Forums meetup in nova to chill and smoke and listen to music

Favorite right now

Blunt

ayyy
[spoiler]pretty sad tho[/spoiler]

Joint

Small Pipe, Weed gives me way too much anxiety after I did a shit ton of acid few years back but taking small hits here and there is nice while listening to music or playing guitar.

Been doing ketamine recently though and I vastly prefer it to weed.

:')