Thoughts on this guest appearance?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NhN95oNSjuI&time_continue=74
youtube.com/watch?v=fy_VBfoA8es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's exactly the kind of thing you expect a band like Melvins to do

MELVINS IS A REALLY UNDERRATED BAND

As someone who has no knowledge of modern cartoons (or really cartoons in general), what show is this?

r they tho?

Go lurk a little

Uncle Grandpa.

Uncle Grandpa

ur welcome

Honestly it's actually cool of them to introduce kids to bands like this. What ends up coming off as weird is when it's treated like a huge celebrity guest and their introduction feels forced

>Buzz Aldrin? Lead singer slash guitarist of the Melvins?

They've had Andrew WK show up in an episode too, but he hosted a Cartoon Network show before and he's literally one of the nicest human beings ever, so it probably wasn't difficult to get him. He'd probably be up to do anything if it sounded fun.

Uncle Grandpa

fucking hell what a piece of shit you are.

just tell people the damn thing or don't post at all you fucks are dead wood every fucking time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NhN95oNSjuI&time_continue=74

The first band I went to watch live. One of the guys I went with got to drum for the last song and we all went round the back of the venue and met Buzz and Dale. We took the late slow train back from london and got stoned all the way home.

That's a really cool story user.

whenever the melvins get brought up anwhere on the internet i always see someone post a story similar to this.
they seem like legit cool dudes.

They were really chill. We were all 18 year old idiots and they put up with us asking dumb teenager questions and acting stupid.

I thought this show would be absolute dog-shit, but this clip actually wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

I'm still not gonna watch it, but I didn't want to kill myself at the end of it. So that's good.

John frusciante and the sellouts screamed hurdur 2312planet

Remember me?
youtube.com/watch?v=fy_VBfoA8es

Sponge Bob Pantera Episode.

Uncle Grandpa is like Spongebob and Patrick rolled into one character. I wish I could watch it more often.