Drunk thread

post itt only if you're drunk right now and are not a normie

just chugged a bottle of gin, have 2L of vodka left to carry me through the night, Im listening to civil war era music and crying idk why

how do fellow Sup Forumsernationals spend friday night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k8exGgcoBLU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i havent drunk alcohol in over 2 years

who here /straight edge/?

I cant smoke weed because militarycuck

hope Hilary wins so we can ww3 and i can just fucking die already

>getting drunk alone
What a loser.

Lol why do you want to die?

don't be a fag

helps to forget

music sounds better too

why not? srs question

what matters? We are all dead men, it has been are sentance since birth. Only qurstion is time.

>why not? srs question

Because there's tons of stuff to do still

Life is too short. I have so many goals but not enough time to do them all. I want to do everything

me

1. Being drunk is boring/annoying
2. Binging on anything is disgusting
3. I don't want cancer

>I have so many goals but not enough time to do them all
So what? You think youre special? That you will do something different than the masses of men that have lived and died on this Earth for thousands and thousands of years?

Nothing matters. You and I dont matter. Anything you do will lead you to death anyway.

I would kill myself but too big of pussy.

>1. Being drunk is boring/annoying
>2. Binging on anything is disgusting
>3. I don't want cancer

Muh bro

Alcohol tastes like shit too, biggest jewish trick out there.

>So what? You think youre special? That you will do something different than the masses of men that have lived and died on this Earth for thousands and thousands of years?

No but I enjoy things.

There's so much to learn and do, I treat every day as a learning opportunity and I enjoy it.

I want to learn about many different topics and get good at many different things.

Right now I'm focusing on Chess, Economics, Programming, fitness and I intend to pick up rockclimbing or some sort of martial art soon too.

>Nothing matters. You and I dont matter. Anything you do will lead you to death anyway.

I know nothing matters. That's why I'm not afraid to try new things because I know at least i tried

I occasionally drink. When you need it, it's a relief to drink.
However it's generally tiring and it ruins my sleep, so I typically prefer not to drink.

Also drinking regularly gets too expensive for me really fast.

>biggest jewish trick out there.
Alcohol was consumed before Jews were a thing you dumb nigger

Otherwise have fun with your life, I'll have fun dying for Israel.

>When you need it, it's a relief to drink.

When would you ever need it?

When you're stressed out? If i get stressed out I go on a walk or hike somewhere or go to the gym. Seems much healthier for your body than trying to mask your problems by ingesting a poison

I spend my night with whiskey, weed and bluegrass

youtu.be/k8exGgcoBLU

started drinking at 19:00, drank like 40-50 cl of 35% whiskey, sober now

life sucks

Its history doesn't matter.

It's the ultimate jewish influence to subvert young people.

>Expensive
>Tastes like shit
>Makes you act like a retard
>Literally poison for your body
>Terrible for your health
>Empty calories
>Beer is estrogenic af
>Makes some people become a degenerate subhuman

LIterally a kike trick.

>good goy remember to drink! Drink for every event! Hehehehe good goy

>expensive
not really man

>tastes like shit
idk what you mean, you probably just drink crap tier domestic beer or shit whiskey

there is some really good shit out there that tastes great

>makes you act like a retard
for some people (mostly nonwhite subhumans). I get either really jolly or depressive, both times Im alone anyway so idc

>posion
yeah lmao, so is everything really

I actually used to make wine every year, and moonshine. That stuff was great. I dont think alcohol is a kike trick m9, it's too ingrained in the white mans culture.

I was an alco but then i got a really good and reliable weed dealer and i blaze it everyday. And still be able to keep a steady job. Lifes good. So good i dont even check my payslips

Oxygen is also a poison, you can die from too much oxygen.

Hell you can die from too much of everything really.

>not really man

Kind of pricey desu in Ontario at least

>idk what you mean, you probably just drink crap tier domestic beer or shit whiskey
>there is some really good shit out there that tastes great

The alcohol itself tastes awful. Only some shit mixed with a lot sugar or a chase.

Tbh only like smirnoff ice or margaritas or rum taste good to me but that's for queers or women(?). And it has so little alcohol what's even the point of drinking it at all lol

>for some people (mostly nonwhite subhumans). I get either really jolly or depressive, both times Im alone anyway so idc

>I dont think alcohol is a kike trick m9, it's too ingrained in the white mans culture.

Kike trick is just hyperbole or whatever but "muh culture" is a fallacy.

You sound like you got some problems that you need to work on without abusing substances.

>You sound like you got some problems that you need to work on without abusing substances.
yes

So work on it

Covering it up with Sup Forums and alcohol isn't going to address the issue at hand. See a psychologist, get some productive hobbies or something

>got drunk with friends
>hadn't eaten for hours before and also hadn't drank anything for months
>started crying and hit one if them at some point
>I don't remember anything that happened
Pls help lads I think one if them is mad at me and he even left the group chat the 3 of us had

> See a psychologist
I cant because than I probably loose my job/future or at least leaves a stain on me

are you even 20 yet?