Do people actually wear earplugs to concerts?

Do people actually wear earplugs to concerts?

Shut up faggot.

Earthony Plugtano

Good argent retard

>wanting permanent hearing damage
Cuck

I've been to multiple noise rock concerts and whenever I use headphones I have the volume at 100% and my ears are fine

Yes you fag.
Noise exposure for long period of time causes the outer hair cells of your cochlea to die, then your dynamic range and frequency selectivity is fucked. Surely a music aficionado would like to have the ability to hear music properly right?

the same cucks wearing them while playing drums
>getting damage by loud music
pussy

>my ears are fine
You've had hearing tests?

Yes. I also don't use plugs at the firing range, and have perfect hearing test scores

>but my ears are fine, you're just a baby
They might be fine now, but I hope you enjoy the tinnitus and hearing loss that are in your futures. I know I don't, and I was misled into thinking I didn't need to worry about it by people just like you

I never wore earplugs and I assume I have tinnitus because I always hear a slight buzzing sound.

>He fell for the Tinnitus meme

Lets see your audiogram then.

You think I just have that on file?

i wonder if anyone else is gonna talk about that dudes fuckin face

>not keeping everything on file to flaunt your superiority to kids on the Mongolian wig weaving forum

Yeah im not a fucking sperg

You suddenly made me feel a huge disrespect for Antoine Fontoine

lmao, i listen to music at max volume. i listen to chill stuff too. it doesn't damage your hearing.

yes it does retard

Just wait. It will damage your hearing, or worse, tinnitus.

Yeah. I use pluggerz music. They just lower the volume pretty much, still sounds the same. Been to shows where the sound was so loud it sounded distorted and the earplugs made it sound decent.

I wish I did.

i use butt pluggerz and haven't had any issues with loud distortion at concerts. recommend

i do, but i'm a recording and mixing engineer, i live off of my ears.

You'll change your tune once you have tinnitus

>Go to concert at shitty venue
>So loud it's just a wall of unintelligible noise
>Ears ringing ever since
I could have avoided this if I had just worn earplugs.

>tfw everyone wears garbage foam earplugs instead of wax earplugs that are more comfy and let you mosh all you want without falling off