Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qL8yOVFQgg
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ye0Fta4syE
ticketweb.co.uk/event/ysk1810d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

within 3 seconds
how just fucking how

isis bought a bunch so they can get in easier to kill mcride

how do you know it's sold out? i've been refreshing the page since it said they would be available, and it says they still aren't available.

>tfw got some

did you genuinely? still wanting for them to pop up. can't tell of they sold out or haven't been posted yet

Wtf now it changed for me too. Went from available at 9:15 straight to sold out. I was ready to fly from Scotland for this lol.

G-gottem lads

Also took that opportunity to have some fun on Ribbit

I hit F5 at 9am on the dot. Got 2 from Songkick. But yeah the 3 sites selling say unavailable or sold out

Top kek

Pretty sure they're sold out. There were only 680 tickets in total so that went quick.

i will pay a vile price for a ticket if any are going

swear vu has a 200 ppl capacity

I only just noticed that for some reason there were two death grips events on the page and I didn't see the second one. It was only the second one that went available. Wtf.

Wanna be friends on Facebook?

>hurr I found ur Facebook page from the pic ID
Well done Sherlock, pretty sure you uncovered a brand new hack.

They sold out not even in a second

it has that for some small shows. It has two configurations. I'm assuming they're were about 800 for this one

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
XDDDDDD
FUCKIN EBIIIIIG PRANK DUDE

Don't be salty lad

Have fun you lucky few. They're a blast live.

i got a billet, i just dont see why you'd do that, you've just proven how infantile and childish the dg fanbase is to 'prank' people in a demand situation? How childish are you my dude?
Will probably resell for 200 quid as I don't think I can handle standing in a room with 800 edgy teens for 2 hours.

ticketmaster is selling them

Gonna see 'em for the fourth time boys.

how you know ?

No they're not.

stop breaking my heart

got two tickets big man ting

>tfw you got 8 :3

I'll be selling them over on the fb event page once I figure out how much I can get for them bros

I was gonna buy a ticket, then I remembered the fanbase.

Yea. No thanks.

dude ill suck ur dick before/after the show (ur choice) if you sell them to me for the stock price.

No one is reselling yet so this is your peak time to gouge

haha good job on bulking prices you tory cock sucker

Stop lying, you wanted to buy a ticket but then saw the 18+ tag. If you dislike the fans so much you could've just gone there and punch one in the face you aggressive little fuck.

Oh shit it's out check Tidal

Hopefully there aren't that many DG fans in Melbourne.

Hopefully they even fucking come to Melbourne.

Saw them live in 2013 and that's all I needed, the fanbase was bad then but it wasn't completely memes at that stage and NLDW was still the big thing with them. Wouldn't waste my time with them anymore.

FUCK U NICKY ILL KILL U

Sick opinion bro

I might try for 200 see what happens

Death Grips has gotten much better live over the past two years.

And their albums/ fanbase have gotten shitter since.

i will personally pay you an exorbitant price if you hit me up before anyone else can get their grubby sosigs on a ticket

who cares man, if I get to see a killer show for 20 quid I don't complain about the music.

t. saltyfag who couldn't get a ticket

Londerner here

Hope its a no show you autistic pricks

Why would you pay £20 for shit music?

I live in Ireland so I wouldn't have even bothered to try and get a ticket as I would pay anything more than I paid the first time I saw them - €15 (£12).

I think they have something special planned for London but I don't think it's a now show.

>Why would you pay £20 for shit music?
Because the show is fun as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=5qL8yOVFQgg

I don't know, I went to several Autistic Rage Festivals before (including NMH, Antlers and Death Grips) and each time the venues were filled with Sup Forumstards / memers and made the show near unbearable. Though if you're a memer I could see how you'd find it "fun".

Well that was fucked, guess I'll have a fap and go back to sleep :'(

It'll be ok desu,I promise

i really hope they announce a second show at a way larger venue. dont get me wrong, this one looks sick, but only 1000 people for fucking London in the first time in 3 years?

I'm guessing they knew there would be thirsty people from all over Europe trying to get tickets, they're leaving a lot of people pissed off and wanting more which is how they like it

i am a fucking meme

fml

tfw you live in california

I PULLED A SICKIE FOR THIS BULLSHIT

AYE DOE BITE THAT AYE DOE

That's what you get for listening to mainstream music

>tfw bought my ticket through gigantic with no trouble at all

feels good relative

same fampai

if the tickets don't arrive though I will stab myself

What time? Literally on the dot they were sold out for me, I don't get how it fucking works like that

this was beyond stupid.

why did they let you buy 8 (E I G H T) tickets at a time for such a limited show.

touts were all over this, people will eat their shit up unfortunately

I got mine at quarter past lol

Ride would destroy them

For 20 quid it doesn't really matter if it's shit. It's a night out. What exactly is there to lose by going other than a few hours and twenty quid?

People who resell tickets deserve cancer

Dignity, as you out yourself as being like any other DG memer. Plus they mightn't even show up/ it mightn't be all of them there.

kek

I think it might have been working at 8:59 for me. The email said the order was made at 9.

out yourself to who? I've been to see a lot of bands i don't like/know for the laugh. going to see a band isn't that important. if you do/don't want to go for whatever reason it doesn't actually affect you in the long run at all.

>tfw death grips will never come to your shitty country because it's literally one of the most plebby countries in the world

To me, their NLDW tour seems like their best by a long shot. But I say this entirely as someone only exposed to videos of their shows, never having been to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ye0Fta4syE

There is just a rawness to this setup that none of their other shows can compete with, Zach's kit is minimal as fuck, but becomes a big star of the performance, and it just doesn't feel like it's the same when he's at his full kit. Now I understand that TPTB just would not work without cymbals, but imagine a NLDW/GP/NOTM tour with a kit like that.

Who else got their Bottomless Pit today lads?

well it's a pretty small venue desu

Anyone here just gonna crawl in through the air ducts or some shit

just buy off a tout beforehand jesus not that hard

7 foot Londoner here, massive death grips buff as well. I hope all you people reselling these tickets enjoy your good health. I'll be finding all your social media accounts and remembering your faces. Then me and my m8s are going to find you and break all th e fuckin bones in your body. You might think this is a joke but just w8 till my m8s are dragging you down an alley and my huge ass is banging on your fuckin chest like a drum. I'll be handling all of you while you're waiting in line for the show. I'll be the 6"9 dude wearing all black. I warned you resellers not to do that shit but ya don't listen. Now I've gotta crack some bones.

ANOTHER DATE CONFIRMED

TICKETS ON SALE AT 3PM

ticketweb.co.uk/event/ysk1810d

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

30 MINUTES FUG

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Holy fuck

who /hasntseenDGsincetheelectricballroomshow/ here?

Bumping for people who haven't seen

Saving this post so that when someone asks me what Britain is like, I can show them this post.

FUCK thanks for posting, you're the realest person in here

please be real

bump

got some but i'm not selling them
not going to the concert either
im literally sitting on them with my metaphoric naked ass because my butt is all the audience Death Grips deserve
my sweaty smelly chocolate ass is all mcride deserves to see

neck yourself

HEART PALPITATIONS

TWO MINUTES LADS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

if this true

then the jokes on you

what a sad little man you are

I GOT THEM

YES LADS

FUCKING ERORRS LADS