Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners...

Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they really that fat and stupid to understand how to open a window?

Is that the same reason why they drive automatics?

I missed you.

What happened? Where did you go?

Finns have no idea what swampass heat is.

>open window
>32c out
hmm

H E ' S B A C K
E
'
S
B
A
C
K

Open the window? I don't want mozzies in my house you spud

>he doesn't have fly net windows
fucking abo

cheeee finlandiANO jkakjakjakjakajk

I like to water my garden by pissing out the window

it has been a while. I missed this dude

>all these newfags replying to this bait

M8 u trying to get a bucket of (You)s?
Spare some for me.

Americans have no idea what "not living in places where you're not supposed to live" is. Your country is fucking empty, there's plenty of space in moderate climates, why the fuck do you shits insist on living in swamps and deserts?

t. non finn

the temperate zones have the least people in them
the hot zones and tropical zones have the most

With respect to air conditioning, it's pretty much mandatory everywhere. Are you implying that we should all move the Canada or back to Europe?

>implying those are the only countries that use conditioners

Yeah, missed you too.

Tornados

... but OPs don't get (You)s.

With respect to reasonable thinking, you should maybe build houses with decent insulation in the first place instead of those glorified garden shed hangars.

While you bring up a good point:
a) they mostly are, especially in the cities
b) irrelevant to heat

>Tornados

They are not a problem if you dont build your houses out of paper

Actually they still are, but nevertheless their chance is so low that they're not a valid reason to cheap out on construction quality and instead be absolutely retarded about your energy usage.

There's no central heating either

I know.
Thanx for the (You)
;^)

>Open window
>It's 43 degrees

Anyway, I have evaporative cooling in my house, not air-conditioning. Cheaper to run, doesn't feel as good though tbqhwy.

Not sure why I quoted you :S

I have yet to see a brick or concrete building withstand God's middle finger, you'd have to spent quite a lot of money just to build a tornado proof house.

>opens window
>it gets hotter
sadfrog.jpg

In the desert here a lot of people have evaporative cooling, we call them swamp coolers.
They work great until the rainy season when the humidity makes them useless

surely if americans knew what and how insulation works, they wouldn't need AC

How to spot a retard

you? insulation keeps your house at the same temperature throughout the whole year, whether it's -10°C or +30°C outside

Ok, imagine I live near Death Valley and it is 49 C outside, how do I properly insulate my house?

>insulation
>irrelevant to heat
American education

first try not to live in a desert, that might help
second, do some research, there are a lot of different meterials used when it comes to insulation, go and find your own, then again, maybe living in a desert shithole was not a good idea in the first place

Except insulation had nothing to do with the problem. The problem comes in when you open a window to air out the house and its so humid it feels like you are walking though molasses

nigger if your house is properly insulated and well-ventilated, you never need to open a window

>don't have A/C.

Why do northerners need heating? Are they really to stupid and lazy put on a jumper?

You're making it sound like having an air conditioning is a bad thing.

But what if i want to better see my beautiful backyard and hear the sounds of nature, but its really hot?

Yeah your dumb. Your house is probably rank smelling

As far as I know windows are see-through

>sounds of nature
I can hear the beautiful sound of chattering birds better if i open my window, and you can see better if you open them and you know it.

obviously when the wether is nice it's fine to open up a window

all I'm syaing is insulation and ventilation can save you a lot of money after a couple of years, especially when it's either very cold or very hot, well worth the money

>tfw spaniards are too poor for air conditioning even though they need it

You don't get it do you insulation and ventilation have nothing to do with the problem. The air is humid here and it's getting into your house regardless. The ac is there to get rid of the humidity. In the winter it is colder than Europe here with stronger winds. It's going to get cold in your house regardless

>what is """"""Heat""""""?

use your fire place

how small is your house that your fireplace heats up the entire thing? i have never seen a fire place that heats up any more than the room its in

it's 200 square meters, dunno about your units
it literally heats up the whole ground floor which is about 100m2

finfag you dont understand how hot and humid it can get.

>only 200 square meters

That's like the size of an apartment here. Is that really how big your house is?

>200 square meters

>200 square meters
>whole house

What

I wish I could find a house that small where I live.

thats just the ground floor and the first floor
the basement and the attic make up another good 200m2, also the double car garage which is about 60m2

total of 200m2 heated space
total of 260m2 non heated space

The average house here is twice that big and new houses are double that

>ground floor and the first floor

Jesus Christ so it's that small COMBINED?

stop projecting mate, I lived in the US and the house I lived in was 1/3 the size of my house here. I don't think you realize what 460 square meters is.

Why do Finns need heaters? Are they really that stupid that they don't understand how blankets work?

Did calculations for the nerdbutts ITT
It's 4951.399 square feet

Where do you live?

Nice lie

doesnt really matter where I live. Waterloo

Not lying m8, was living in Burien, WA
House was small as shit and so were most houses in my area

>open a window
>to cool your house
Fucking Finnish education.

Do you even know what heat is? Heated air is heavier than cold air, so hot air inside your house can never fully leave your house because the windows only cover the upper half of the walls, while the hot air remains trapped under.

And that has nothing to do with the average in the US.

>house where I lived was small so the average house in the US is small

Gotta love anecdotal evidence idiots. You lived in a shitty poorhouse because you're probably poor yourself.

>living in seattle
>living in king county

No shit it was small as hell.

Ah but it does because I said so

Was it one of those tiny conjoined living room and dining room houses where the only other rooms are bedrooms and bathrooms?

Because if so you're poor and gay

I lived in Spokane too, same shit

I'm far from poor, but yeah, keep telling yurself that

I drove a lot through Washington, Oregon, North Cal, Idaho. Sizes were roughly identical.