vietnamese,cantonese,tagalog

all east asian sub human speech

chilean

all south east asian languages

hindi

Spanish
Honorable Mention: Mandarin

Also, Tagalog and Thai

This. Thai and Tagalog are some of the most abrasive sounds that a human can make. Chinese is a close runner-up.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""psh"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What does Urdu actually sound like? Never heard it.

Someone mind linking me to some audio or something

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''wena chee'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Faroese is the toughest sounding language.
If I heard an army singing this in the distance youtu.be/SXjF9po2hYk I'd turn and run in a flash.

Sounds a lot like what you likely already imaginable an indian language sound like. There are far uglier Asian languages though, like thai.

thank you.

Faroese is fucking weird. It sounds like the dialect they have on gotland yet most words are completely unintelligible.

sounds like indian (hindi)

youtube.com/watch?v=QFxxSc5E1ps

Sounds like Farsi without the gayness

gotland has some weirld love for us. They call one of their islands Fårö and they have literally copied our coat of arms.

In Europe: Dutch, Polish, Danish

>random english words thrown in every now and then
like when you're looking for a curry recipe on youtube and it's just a weird fucking mix of english and god knows what

>Polish
NO