ITT: artists unfairly hated by Sup Forums

ITT: artists unfairly hated by Sup Forums.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qWomCZ7yHsk
youtube.com/watch?v=h7975tw0EJA
youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvZ4DThoc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to be fair she is a stupid bitch and her music is some ultimate nu-male cuck shit

Not unfair when you consider how hard she's put on a pedestal on this board, it's exhausting to see pictures of her all the fucking time & I like her music

>you consider how hard she's put on a pedestal on this board
Only her fanbase put her on a pedestal. She has a lot of haters on Sup Forums.

>it's exhausting to see pictures of her all the fucking time
Then don't visit her threads.

bumpo

>tfw when grimes is in an advert that is on tv all the time
re:

Really? Source?

youtu.be/qWomCZ7yHsk

back to your containment general ogre lover

Containment is a thing of the past ...

She is ugly and i find It odd that you would choose her as your waifu. At the same time only pathethic fucks have a waifu

Her music sucks imo and waifufags on this board aren't making me like her anymore

I could get behind this

Are you a fascist? Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7975tw0EJA

GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD YOU HUMAN GARBAGE

He's not always hated on but when he is, it's because he was a part of Odd Future. which he distanced himself from.

>Her music sucks imo and waifufags on this board aren't making me like her anymore
>anymore
You didn't like her in the first place ("her music sucks"), so why do you care what the "waifufags" (your lame attempt to belittle the fans of a female artist) think about her?

>Then don't visit her threads.
>implying you faggots won't stay in your containment thread

k-pop "fans" are equally humorous but at least they stay in their generals, how many threads have you cunts derailed at this point anyway.

he's talented but i dont like him very much for who he is

I don't mind her fans outside of this board, but on Sup Forums all they do is shitpost about her, ask the same questions about her every time (artists unfairly hated by Sup Forums, WHAT OTHER ARTISTS HAVE HER SKILLLS) and have literal shrines dedicated to her. I don't like celebrity obsession in general so this is already bad.

I mind what they think about her cuz 1) it clutters the board

2) its annoying to see shit derailed from grimes shitposting

and 3) its genuinely worrying to see people get this obsessed over an artist

I never see anything positive posted when someone mentions these guys. Sure they look like college freshmans who tried acid for the first time, but their music is pretty good imo.

lmao

So you just hate her for no particularly good reason except for her being a great artist and having fans

Noted.

i was indifferent about grimes but now i don't like her because i associate her with the obnoxious and insufferable retarded fans she harbors.

i call it the tool-syndrome.

>i don't like a good, fun artist with great songs because of the people who like her

i call you "the moron"

good fuckin band

You must be a big dumbass and poser.

>1) it clutters the board
LOL. This board supports tons of posts, including your shitposts. Also you didn't hear about filtering?

>2) its annoying to see shit derailed from grimes shitposting
Then don't try trolling the Grimes fans, you idiot. It's like complaining that the fire burns you: don't put your hand in the fire in the first place.

>and 3) its genuinely worrying to see people get this obsessed over an artist
In what way it affects you?

Suck a pen15, you fascist scum.

>i don't like a good, fun artist with great songs
if that was the case i wouldn't be indifferent now would i

>doesn't like muh waifu music
>lets call him names
typical waifu fags

You're a pathetic dumbass.

>She's pretty hard to attack from a musical point of view, so most haters choose the easy way, ad hominem attacks to her appearance and her fanbase. Tbch I never saw a real argument why her music sucks. Not even once.

The Beatles you fucking deluded hipsters

>She's pretty hard to attack from a musical point of view

she's a fraud

refer back to the OP

>she's a fraud
Prove it.

watch the video

if you can't figure it out it's because you're a pathetic fanboy

Seriously, explain why.

>watch the video
What video?

>Seriously, explain why.
the video is self-explanatory
>What video?
you haven't seen the exposed grimes video?
youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvZ4DThoc

Actually it's called hipsterism - letting other people's opinions determine your own.

I respect his dedication to his music, but I don't like his music

And what grave musical sin [cue snide laughter] is that video purported to expose?

This thread made me realize why gay men make better music than straight men. Straight men listen with their dicks, not their ears.

I respect that and respect you

Do you mean better musicians (the literal makers of music) or better music fans (the consumers of music)? Imo you bring up a potentially very interesting point.

the only one I hate is bassist

Why wouldn't gay men listen with their dicks? Wouldn't they just be listening to male musicians instead of female?

What is suposed that video to expose? That she's a genuine, nice and interesting artist? I already knew that.

>waifu

Relevant quote:
>She's pretty hard to attack from a musical point of view, so most haters choose the easy way, ad hominem attacks to her appearance and her fanbase. Tbch I never saw a real argument why her music sucks. Not even once.

Because of her fruity loops music and 12 year old voice

>Because of her fruity loops music
lol. She used Garbage Band and later, Ableton Live.

>and 12 year old voice
lol again

they dont even know

>fruityloops music
nigger do you even Kill V Maim

That nigga has no idea about music.

>She used Garbage Band and later, Ableton Live.
>waifufags think that's a good thing

>waifufucks like you think the DAW matters when it comes to the actual music composition

this, but he's a vegetarian egotist. soooo....

To an extent St. Vincent

>Musically illiterate trolls think it matters at all...

You're right - it doesn't matter either way. A DAW is just a tool for creating music.

most boopable nose in the game

booped