"you're not on snapchat?"

>"you're not on snapchat?"
>"why don't you have an instagram?"
>"how come you never post anything on facebook?"

I've recently come to find myself hanging out a lot with a lot of girls, who are turbo-normie. And they talk about boys they've dated and how many times they've made out with who, and I'm just trying my best to not crack.
How do I deal with this? One of these girls will end up being my irl gf if I don't fuck it up.

iktf, the real reason is that I have no friends but I usually claim that I don't like social networking

>"my brother is 17 and still never kissed a girl, can you believe that?! haha"
>tfw I had my first kiss at 25 and I don't ever want her or anyone to find out

i know that feeling.

What happens when a "normie" girl founds out a guy is in his 20s and never had a real gf?

Just say "I'm not into that shit" and be done with it. Theyll respect you more for being honest about it

Tell you're Catholic and didn't want to sin with sluts

Or you can say you've never met a girl that you've been interested enough in to be in a relationship with

I'm on snapchat and Instagram? Also nobody uses FB

Does this work for the virgin question

Fucking nothing.

t. guy with almost only female friends.

But what do they think when when I've only kissed one girl and I was 25 when it finally happened?

We had one of these in class and the dude was an absolute closethomo.

You can always lie about it desu
I'm in uni and I lied to not look like a total sperg but at the same time I said I have only done it once

i dont get how you can be a virgin in the current year girls are literally throwing themselves at you

I like being alone most of the time and having a gf would break my immersion.

Well I am not. Not a virgin either but I was until mid 20s.

When I told one of them I had never had anything she just said that it just meant I hadnt been in the right place at the right moment yet, and that she knew lots of guys (and girls) like that.

Because I lack confidence, have low self esteem and have been diagnosed with clinical depression that I am not being treated for, which further compounds the confidence and self esteem issues.

I'd rather not try with a girl than fail or get rejected. It's how I've always been and I hate myself for it, but it's not like you can just magically be confident and change overnight.

We have the sames except i've seen a shrink for 4 years, stopped recently since all they do is offer me drugs.

>One of these girls will end up being my irl gf

keep dreaming sperg

>when girls are talking about how so-and-so is a bad kisser

Just wait till they try it with me...

>clinical depression
why are you not being treated for it?

Cos they'll most likely just dope him up and say be happy.

Because no healthcare in the USA.
Seeing a therapist/shrink and taking anti-depressants regularly costs money.

don't you have obongocake?

Thats why you are upfront about it.

Say you dont have nuch experience, but that you are sure you will get so good you'll eventually blow her mind.

Thats being confident and at the same being honest. win win.

I don't know user
I guess there is just something wrong with me

You have some sensible friends.

Fuck, I don't know anything about that. I used to get healthcare through my old job so I never had to deal with Obamacare. I don't know the first thing about it and will probably get charged a shit ton on my taxes for not paying for it.

Land of the free.

They are some of the nicest and most inclusive people I know. Honestly if I wanted a gf I could jut tell them and they'd wingman me until it happened. I am sure of that.

That's really cool. I met a few people like that over the years but I never felt quite mature enough to hang out with them.
Just out of curiosity, what do you do for a living?

Minimum wage customer service, nothing special. But its a huge place, we are almost a hundred employees. By some miracle though we all get along. But my coworkers are all amazing, and they are extremely inclusive. Not a single clique, every new person is brought into the fold by everybody and within hours they act as they had always been there and we stop seeing them as new just as fast. You see nee employees being offered by an older one to take their fork directly in their food to get a taste and stuff, as if they were old friends.

The wages suck, but the human wealth is amazing.

I work in a restaruant and it's exactly the same. Everyone is friends with everyone and invites everyone to parties and stuff.
That's how I came to meet all these turbo-normie girls and hang out with them a lot.

Literally same. Just worked at a restaurant this summer and got with turbo-normie girls fairly easily.

If you're wanting to cure social 'tism, go work at a restaurant. Not even kidding

My brother said something similar a while back, right after implying I'm gonna graduate from engineering school, not manage to find a decent paying job and end up working for minimum wage anyway.

I think if you lack social skills it might be useful to do if you still have some summers before you graduate and aren't doing internships.

Unless you forgot to say "I'm NOT gonna graduate"

normies are so clueless, they question me this too

Worked for me. Before this job I couldnt even talk to girls. Now I get along with them better than with guys.

I'm going to do it, bros.
I'm going to ask this girl out, regardless of what she may think when she finds out how I am.

check your new world privilege my friend

happy 4 u tho m8

>19
>never had sex
>never kissed a girl. Don't even know any girls
>autistic sperglord who can't keep a conversation going to save his life
How do I meet qt grills and not fuck it up?

What has this got to do with Sup Forums?

Autism is a global problem

tell them you are gay but always felt a bit curious about women, maybe some of them will try to "turn you" to feel better about themselves

Get a job, preferably at a place with lots of employees who are young, and one that involves lots of potential for making friends. Like was said earlier, work in a restaurant.
Pretty much everyone I work with is friends with each other and go out together and have work parties and all that. It's almost impossible not to make friends and be included.

I usually go with
> I'm one of those paranoid al foil hat types
or
> I haven't accepted your friend request yet because I don't want to get candy crush requests from you

Just be yourself

THIS THREAD IS 3 REAL 5 ME

>How do I meet qt grills and not fuck it up?
This is the cancer.
How to tell a qt is worth your time and she's smart?
Smart qt will flock guys who look after and fair to non qt girls. There's a reason why qt will befriend non qt ones, so that they will outshine among the rest with less competition. Only stupid qt will befriend another qt.

>not being a virgin
>having a gf or friends
Two different things my dude

>The terrible predicament of a beautiful girl is that only an experienced womanizer, someone cynical and without scruple, feels up to the challenge. More often than not, she will lose her virginity to some filthy lowlife in what proves to be the first step in an irrevocable decline.

>mfw this is actually true
>Hot girls are always getting ditched by fuckboys while 5-6s settle for an average guy and are happy with kids and shiet

What level orbiter would you say you are?

Are you going to become a wizard?

Houellebecq is unironically a genius.

>Humor won’t save you; it doesn’t really do anything at all. You can look at life ironically for years, maybe decades; there are people who seem to go through most of their lives seeing the funny side, but in the end, life always breaks your heart. Doesn’t matter how brave you are, how reserved, or how much you’ve developed a sense of humor, you still end up with your heart broken. That’s when you stop laughing. In the end there’s just the cold, the silence and the loneliness. In the end, there’s only death.

>New job
>90% of my coworkers are female
>Only 3 guys other than me, and I think one of them is gay

> tfw experienced, cynical, unscrupulous womanizer.
I still get fucked over when I actually like the girl though, because some fuckwit went at her like a bull in a china shop and she can't connect on any level other than pussy now.

Yes, that is how it has become for all today.

>Love binds, and it binds forever. Good binds while evil unravels. Separation is another word for evil; it is also another word for deceit.

I'm too good for normies though

Can't relate and make friendships with them

>tfw you got your first kiss out of the way at 14
>but your second didn't happen until 21
>and it's been 6 years since your last

Shit on the outside = shit on the inside.

In this day and age, being a manlet is the only "excuse". Manlets have no chance of reproduction. Everything else can be corrected in a man, but you're too lazy and/or poor to improve your situation, thus you deserve to be ridden with misery and die without progeny.

at least people think you are bf material or potential normie

people don't even ask me
they see me and the answer is obvious. You won't just ask a deformed autustic mutant freak from the caverns why he doesn't use social media or if he has a girlfriend, the answer is pretty obvious.

>tfw 1,87
>tfw kv

DELETE THIS

the way the guy on the right looks represents his lifestyle

>pale
spents all his time indoors

>bad haircut
go get a better one

>thin
doesn't have a good diet

>weak
doesn't exercise

get outside and do physical stuff, join clubs/sports ==> gain confidence & meet girls

I've managed to convince myself I don't need a gf or social life/friends. You should try that

me too.

Agreed.

I don't talk with girls

Girls aren't breaking into my house