Do you hate Russia?

Do you hate Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKsw4u_aH-8
sputniknews.com/russia/201608211044487324-russia-farmers-harvest/
votewatch.eu/en/term8-state-of-eu-russia-relations-motion-for-resolution-vote-resolution.html#/##vote-tabs-list-2
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O486MgCTq34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

because they're pedos

I would kill ango, jew, germanic and pro western slav children for Russia if it had come to that.

No, but I most certainly don't like it.

I have love-hate relationships with her

Yes
It's too fucking BIG

>BIG
Для тeбя

no, russia is a good country

Thats exactly what your mom said.

No, just Putin.

Leave us alone, motherfucker.

>thread about russia
>posting usa
wew lad

What do you mean by Russia? People? Territory? Why wold anybody theoretically hate other country? That's illness to me.

No.

t. Putin

Russian politics are questionable
Russians are nice people (in my experience)
I don't really like Russian culture, but neither do i hate it.

Russia is alright i guess, but i certainly wouldn't want to live there.

it's somewhere in russia

Love you Ukraine

Love you Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=AKsw4u_aH-8

OMG Russia looks first world.

I see why you would like Russia but it's hard because of the shit that happened. And could happen again.

Russia used to be a normal country

i'm not a finn so it's not hard for me to not hate russia

Does Russia really look like pic-related outside Moscow and St. Petersburg?

Pretty much.

So S.T.A.L.K.E.R is not actually a horror game but a simulation?

It's not about Putin (never was). Just stop that world domination shit and we'll be okay.

Yeah man. Serbia, Iraq, Libia, Lebanon, Syria, poor fucktards Ukraine, Afgani heroine industry and eavesdropping on your laughingstock of a leader. Russia's doing all of that. Dubious AF politics.

yes

I am not a fan of Russian government and sometimes bait Russians but honestly I have no real issue with Russia. Wouldnt want to live there though.

That is not typical Russia. That was a rich area of aristocracy types. During that time normal Russia was peasants living in shacks in rural areas.

Well he didnt say he approves that

Love Russians but hate Russian government and country.

Western media told me that Russia is evil, thus should be hated.

That sounds so depressing af. No wonder so many Russian engineers live in Silicon Valley

or on the streets.

Completely. We would be abso-fucking-lutely ruling this world if they didn't chimp out in the last days of WWII. Imagine a world where the US and Russia worked together in a tight alliance. With our combined nuclear and militaristic power, everybody would be our bitch for hundreds of years.

But no, that was too smart for you. So enjoy finding your next meal Artyom.

>claims to be the richest more undeniably powerful, unbeatable country in the world
>bitches about a county made of inbred peasants who can't do basic maths and drink themselves to death in their 40s
Pathetic

in Russia

obviously

No but I hate you t b h

No.

yes
they kill children in aleppo, prop up assad who has killed 400,000 of his own people, caused the refugee crisis, fund ultra-right wing groups in the west, invade their neighbors, oppress gays and have a long history of being pieces of shit

Pretty much not.

>19 cent.
>Someone outside city not living in shaks

For you.

This place still looks almost the same.

Hate? If anything I am deeply concerned.

>Russia caused the refugee crisis
And then they say they have free media.

i dont dislike their people infact i like their history and culture. only hate their current goverment and their president

No, not at all.

Refugee crisis sterted before russia you stupid piece of fat

i love russia

Russia > USA

yes
this place could wonderful because of its nature, culture of ethnicities living there, its rich natural resourses. and what do we have? incredible biggest SHITHOLE in the world. and that all because of shitty nature of russian people and pidors like putin in power. most russians should die to make russia realy great.

>i like vodka and organic food there. damn it tastes amazing.

what a stupid post.

Russia and her people are great, but chronically, and often willingly, fucked by those in power.

Same can be said for us, I know.
Results are quite different though.

I do love russia though - conceptually.

>Kazakhstan accuses another nation of being a shithole
lol, next time India is going to start saying something about proper toilet hygiene or the british talking about food

rusians don't want to be with you because you probably don't let their authority to threat people like a livestock.

moshi moshi nyet comrade-sama xD =W= desu

>rusians don't want to be with you because you probably don't let their authority to threat people like a livestock.

I'm russian actualy.
kazakhstan is a shithole, yes, but that fact has nothing to do with the fact that russia is a shithole.

No, I love russia, but hate 70% of people living here. Or even 80%.

> the president unironicaly talking about harm of GMO
and he's still not retired after this unscientific statement. that's why russia is doomed.

literally this faggets.
>living in a country with population and frontier of a fucking Alaska and bitching people are having lifestyle of Alaskians.

Muhhh 60 billions! why cant Russia be warm like South France and People like in Murica!? MUHHHH 70 billions shithole!

>

My fellow Russians, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

John F. Kennedy

>that's why russia is doomed.

Russia's high-quality food produce is proving to be hit with importers in the Middle East and elsewhere, as the agricultural industry reaps the benefits of sanctions and an increased investment.

Following another bumper harvest, Russia's farmers are seeking even more favorable conditions as the country's grain production is forecast to outstrip all rivals for a second straight year.

Last week the US Department of Agriculture published its global projections for 2016/17, which predict that Russia will become the world's largest wheat exporter for the first time, harvesting a crop of 72 million tons. On Saturday, Russian farmers told RIA Novosti that they are keen to export even more agricultural products, and explained why their produce is popular with consumers. "Our land is the cleanest of the large agricultural nations," explained Gennadiy Divavin, a farmer who employs 15 workers on his farm in Russia's Kursk region, which produces grain and other foods.

Read more: sputniknews.com/russia/201608211044487324-russia-farmers-harvest/

Russia is full of people who don't even question any information they get from TV or the internet, that's why Russia is doomed.

we do very uch for our 'country' and our state. so much that our 'country' can afford yachts, luxury palaces, offshore accounts with milliards dollars on it. our 'country' drinks a champagne foк $1000 dollars for a bottle. children of our 'country' living in comfy western countries. we do much for our 'country' but our contry doesn't give a fuck about us.

+15 RiDF

Я люблю Poccию
and I hate Uzbekistan
Was it good?

whining pidor

another pidorashka loving russia after fleeing it?
come back, pidor, I'll teach you how to love motherland.

>that pic
>russian "humor"
kek

>another pidorashka

top kek. whining pidor trying hard

why pidorashkas always post stupid jokes about Ukranians when somebody talking truth about theirs miserable country?

>why pidorashkas

rolfing top kek. whining pidor going new attempt.

>rolfing top kek
I'm glad you like it, pidorashka. I knew you like humiliation.

>I'm glad you like it, pidorashka.

top kek. whining pidor cant stop.

yes

Why do you hate Uzbekistan?

Yes, everyone living in russia deserves a painful and agonising death.

>It's another "diaspora loves the shithole he fled from" thread

pidorashka)))

>fund ultra-right wing groups in the west
2bh Russia's strongest support in Europe is from the far left
>caused the refugee crisis
nah it's your fault m8 you destabilized the entire region with your oil crusades

2bh Russia's strongest support in Europe is from the far left
Have you ever even talked with a far-left and a far-right winger? Putin isn't left-wing at all.

YA LUBLU ROSSIYA.

Basically the entire fraction of the European United Left/Nordic Green Left is opposed to anti-Russian sanctions and demands a the dissolution of Nato

I don't like russia

Yes. Commie enforcers.

It's rather what you can find in any city margin area. More close to the city and it's center areas, more different it will be.
This is somewhere in central areas of my city.

Firstly see pic
Secondly, avoiding further agressions with Russia does not mean they're symphatizing with Putin.

This is closer to city border, I live somewhere near.

Id love to seen them liberating us from cucks

For a country so against the nazis it has way too many neo-nazis

That's another place even further. Where can find more ugle places, your pic is kind of cherrypicked

No one was talking about Putin in the first place, it's about Russia you moron.

oh yeah and here's the proof
votewatch.eu/en/term8-state-of-eu-russia-relations-motion-for-resolution-vote-resolution.html#/##vote-tabs-list-2

Im such a slavicboo pls invade us pls

Stasi much?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O486MgCTq34