Do you hate the UK?

Do you hate the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crimesofbrits/status/792067209786978305?lang=en
twitter.com/crimesofbrits/status/792383790299709441?lang=en
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/european-immigrants-bigger-boost-economy-9147944
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/12200495/IFS-Scotland-to-get-billions-of-English-income-tax.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FyodeHtVvkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Yes

I hate specific parts of it

I dont hate them but I think they are delusional cunts who still think they are a mighty empire

I hate British people but not the UK

yes

From a nation that failed to get an Empire, spent 60 years feeling guilty, and now allows racial and cultural suicide as the "final solution" to that guilt.

Yeah, we're delusional...

Our defeat taught us humility, and our humility allowed us to get in a leading position in the EU.
You, on the other hand, were always proud of your Empire, and your pride blinded you and led to your silly decision of Brexit

We'll see how silly it was in 10 tears when you're a caliphate, lad.

this

That's sort of like me, actually. I hate specific parts of the UK too. Mostly the bits that touch the Atlantic ocean, and everything in-between... and the other parts too. Most of it really, except... I guess Auckland alright.

glad UK has no muslim problem

>arrested
Whereas in Germany it's encouraged.
You're way more fucked in this regard than us.

in germany, there was a big scandal when a few refugees grouped women
in UK, gangs of pakis could rape small girls for years and the police turned a blind eye on them, even arrested parents who complained

You don't seriously think the same shit isn't happening right now n Germany, right?
Surely you aren't that naive?

>You don't seriously think the same shit isn't happening right now n Germany, right?
there is no evidence for something as fucked up happening in germany

That's exactly the point, the police were covering it up.
Soon enough a story will break of the exact same thing happening in Germany or somewhere else.
That's assuming you actually have an active press over there that hasn't completely jumped on the 'refugees welcome' train.

not really. but i dont think something culturally new and cool comes out of the country for a while. most artists are afraid to state to stand up against brexshit. making an excuse like "being political is not cool" is nonsense. now isnt that time. fucking spineless cunts.

in that stagnating climate nobody can have a good motivation to be creative. only some awkward half-assed garbage comes out.

>he takes the English banter from int seriously

>there's no evidence of something happening, therefore it must be happening
Why are english people so stupid

Why would I hate Scotland,Welsh and Northern Ireland?

Not Scotland or Wales

nah

Oui

I could never.

Yes.

Hoping for independence soon.

I love paddy's

Please mate, you'll be Italy tier without us and the EU.

Not to mention Gib and NI.

Sure, cucklord.
*read with American accent*
Seriously, Uk is the most cucked country on earth

Ireland was also a shithole when it was still part of the UK and today it has a higher GDP per capita and HDI than the UK.

No.
Yes.
Maybe.
Idk.

Is that supposed to back up my point or is it argument against it?

Pakis rape people, they have no respect for women. That's it.

If you think something like this, which is in the shitskins nature, is just limited to Britain then you are very wrong. It's going to be going on all over the West, its just worse that it hasn't made your headlines.

Although actually it has, remember Cologne?

Yes.

NO, in Spain we support them, fuck germany

Stay eternally cucked inside the EU.
We will turn you into a second Greece if you dare to oppose us

I loathe it.

twitter.com/crimesofbrits/status/792067209786978305?lang=en
Here's some more Britbashing. This Twitter account is great, so fucking Irish.
Wear a Poppy for these heroes.

Germany, stay touching our balls we will problably invade you suported by the brits.

Stop cringing up the thread more than it already is.

>Stay eternally cucked inside the EU.
only wait kraut

Spaniards were oppressing the Portuguese for years. It was a small price to pay for independence.

It's good being the best

turn spain into a second greece, then bail them out with german gibs? lol whos winning here? youre literally spending billions just to roleplay as the people in charge, when really youre just shit sweepers, wiping the poor nations arses

Wear a poppy for these heroes.
twitter.com/crimesofbrits/status/792383790299709441?lang=en

And what'll you be with the oil prices being so terrible right now?

Kind of. Arrogant, degenerate, cuntish.

They'll probably do an Ireland and make very loose tax laws that large companies can exploit.

How is pointing out the actual war crimes committed by Britain cringeworthy?

Still far better off then we'd be in the UK.

Plus, oil's place in the Scottish economy is heavily over exaggerated. Scotland has a broad economy, there's a lot more than just oil.

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/european-immigrants-bigger-boost-economy-9147944

>EUROPEAN immigrants are a bigger boost to the Scottish economy than people born here according to a new report that makes a mockery of anti-EU sentiment.

CHI

Yes

But then the companies would have to learn the local language, they can just speak English in Ireland.

Getting revenge for the UK leaving the union and fucking everything up by leaving the union and fucking everything up, very impressive.

What a clusterfuck of language this post is.

Even if it is heavily exaggerated it's still a pretty huge part of your economy, how are you going to replace all the things the UK foots the bill for when your deficit is so high and one of your industries is so dead?

Are you just going to get rid of the things that make Scotland so much better than the rest of the UK?

>This Twitter account is great, so fucking Irish.
>Wear a Poppy for these heroes
>not cringeworthy

>Please mate, you'll be Italy tier without us

you need us more than we need you, patel

the UK hate themselves more than I could ever hate them

nah, the USA are way more evil

Twitter account is objectively great, depending on how you take the word
Quoting a cheeky fucking insult he keeps spamming to the hashtag is fine when talking about his account

Yes not cringeworthy

I hate what they've become, but Brexit moved me from "hate" to "wary".

I want the old school UK. Conquering land and making lesser people submit to them. Come home, white man.

>Yes not cringeworthy

For you.

>you should feel bad for things that happened 50 years ago
>not cringeworthy

c'mon Paddy O'Tyrone.

>it's still a pretty huge part of your economy

It really genuinely isn't, even if Scotland had a geographic share of the oil profits. But it doesn't, all the money goes straight to Westerminster, not Scotland.

I don't think even at it's height the oil revenues were more than 10% of Scotland's GDP.

>how are you going to replace all the things the UK foots the bill for

But the UK doesn't foot the bill for anything. It just borrows money on behalf of Scotland, since they control almost all the economic levers. Scotland is not subsidised.

>when your deficit is so high

Well, obviously we're just going to cut back. Which is not that big a deal.

>one of your industries is so dead

Yes, ONE. There are many others.

>Are you just going to get rid of the things that make Scotland so much better than the rest of the UK?

If it means we can bail out of the sinking ship that is the UK, yes. It will be worth it and, in time, things will almost certainly improve.

Scotland is the third wealthiest part of the UK after London and the South East.

We do not need you.

>If it means we can bail out of the sinking ship that is the UK

And stay in the EU, obviously.

>I think they are delusional cunts who still think they are a mighty empire

On Sup Forums it's foreigners who keep saying we're an empire and Brits who keep telling them that's history

>stay in the EU
or
>become the islamic version of north korea in the west

makes you think

nah mate

Yes.

>You should celebrate horrible things you did 50 years ago like it was good and just
C'mon Nigel Brumshire.

>It really genuinely isn't, even if Scotland had a geographic share of the oil profits. But it doesn't, all the money goes straight to Westerminster, not Scotland.
>I don't think even at it's height the oil revenues were more than 10% of Scotland's GDP.
Even though it's not a huge part of the economy it's still pretty big, it was around 2 billion a year or two ago and I'm pretty sure Sturgeon said it'd go as high as 8 billion, we know how that went :^)

>But the UK doesn't foot the bill for anything.
>Scotland is not subsidised.
I thought we subsidised you a fuckton, I definitely remember reading something like that anyway.

>If it means we can bail out of the sinking ship that is the UK, yes. It will be worth it and, in time, things will almost certainly improve.
Sinking ship? If anything the EU is the sinking ship now thanks to us :^), the UK economy is growing steadily and even though we're a bit torn about due to Brexit we're doing fine.

>I thought

clearly not enough.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/12200495/IFS-Scotland-to-get-billions-of-English-income-tax.html

Scot nats are still in denial that Brexit has actually made Scottish independence LESS likely than before.

If you have the UK in the EU, then pro-indy politicians can pretend that rUK and Scotland can have no hard border, the same currency, and so on, while being different countries. Reality would be a lot more messy but you can pretend that will happen because of EU membership and the single market.

UK outside the EU means an independent Scotland in the EU would have a hard border with the UK, tariffs on trade, adoption of the Euro (which is unpopular in Scotland too), and a big deterioration of the economy due to the fact they'd be leaving the Union with which they do the vast majority of their trade.

If the SNP somehow got a second indy referendum out of HMG, all this would sink in very quickly. In fact analysts are saying that the only chance the SNP has is to do Scottish independence before the UK leaves the EU, in order to preserve the illusion not much will change (even though the above facts won't have fundamentally changed)

If May was telling the truth about invoking article 50 in spring 2017 then we're leaving the EU in 2019 so the SNP are almost out of time already. They would have asked for a referendum by now, but the polls show support for independence stagnating around 40-45%

Love how we can trigger the whole planet desu

Bien sûr que oui !

Yes.
Fucking cucks.

>If May was telling the truth

>expecting a tory to be truthful

Well, let's not get into party politics here but it's difficult to read. She will lose a lot of credibility if it slips but then against it will be one of the most momentous acts of any post-war British government and timing is crucial.

The more important point is that referendums are expensive and time-consuming to organise. The Edinburgh Agreement for the 2014 independence referendum was signed in 2012. They needed like 2 years to organise it. Even if they try and hurry up, there's a process and the Electoral Commission has to sign off a bunch of stuff and check everything is far.

no
most brits alive today never lived under the empire, you cant miss what you never had

Also and most importantly HMG has to agree to it, seeing as only the Westminster government is sovereign

Exactly.

What I've found is that most of the British public think the UK is weaker than it is in reality. It's the opposite issue.

>but i dont think something culturally new and cool comes out of the country for a while

>he doesn't know about grime
youtube.com/watch?v=FyodeHtVvkA

Literally the scummiest country of the last 200 years

i want to fill her with my Gaelic genes.

that's hardly grime you wasteman

>tunisia

Wanted to post a gentle, moist choon so as not to scare the Japanese gentleman

please don't bully tunisia

Tunisia was mean first

Yes.
I was planning on going to Europe in a few years but now Brexit happened I don't know.

No, I don't. But I'm the descendant of British settlers so I'm biased

No. I'm not fond of it, but there are worse places.

yes

Evidemment

You are partly to blame Japan

Had you not made us look like a 3rd world teir fight against you in WW2 the empire might have existed for longer