Judge the person above you by their Spotify recents

I'll start.

not heard most of those but mac and nico are good
you seem like a laid back, introverted guy with a decent number of friends but with kinda low self esteem

>using spotify

Oh i'm judging you alright

>spotify
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have some nice memes there

You are a cool guy who will try everything popular or not
You're a big fan of Portugal. The Man
Fuck off

Man, how do you display your recently played list like that?

>spotify

go back to tumblr and never return

Sup Forumsfag

Never really heard much of those bands so idk senpai

Just hold down the home button and power button at the same time for a Mil a second and boom

I'm this guy I'm trying to know how to display recently played artists instead of albums

Go to your profile and you'll see them

Thanks, user

You're welcome my love

can't find it, don't know if it's cause I'm on ps4 or cause no premium

Pay for premium then, you poor fag

i don't use spotify for listening to my favorite music, just for previewing stuff to download

fuck you I'm 18 and going to school, won't spend money for it when I can listen to everything for free

It's just your ps4 you don't need premium to see them I'm not this asshole btw

>streaming quality
>you can have your songs basically download (for free)

I'm not even going to give you - - -'s...
+ I'm From Barcelona
currently sad.
don't give up user.
lots of good stuff, big ups for
+ The Fall, Nico and Cpt. Beefheart
lame. probably likes sports and has a gf

>Twenty One Pilots
Wtf? I'd rape you, if you didnt have Yeasayer and Fuck Buttons on that list as well.
Still, go back to tumblr

Bump

>doesn't even pretend to put in some effort
at least pretend

i fucking downloaded the app for this screenshot, only listened to one song of that classic guitar player dude

when you bump you can either lazy bump, and write "bump" or pretend to make a comment about something you actually don't care about (see me).

recently played

Censored Colors is my favorite PtM album

Solid list. Would be friends with.

My favourite is Waiter: You Vultures but I like listening to their whole discography at once

Aw I would be friends with you qt

>posts
>doesn't contribute

chill, he just said he was previewing stuff

s t i l l r e t a r d e d
bruh

Nice list my dude

t-t-thanks user...

Good shit OP. Got some of my favorite artists on there.

Great list

He uses Spot-a-Plebâ„¢

>using this Le funny meme
How patrician do you think you are?

pretty patrician tbqh, it feels good not to pay money to use a limited library with 0 customization options

Wow taco cat

What's your music player?

>people falling for the "i use spotify" thread bait and not just leaving the thread alone to die

i guess i'm one of those people too...

pls no bully about Coldplay
I just wanted to see why they were a meme

you don't have to make excuses user - you listen to some good music too. really like Neu, Cocteau and Mercury Rev.

musicbee

>shamelessly steals music
>we're supposed to be impressed

oh boy im sure the artists are super happy they're getting half a cent a day from you! not like 90% of the money is going to all the middlemen..

I'll buy a band t-shirt for $30 every couple of months, and go to a concert for maybe $50 every 3-4 months. this supports the artist far more than the tenth of a cent they get when you use spotify.

>steal from everyone
>give to the few you feel like giving something too
>fuckover all the small bands
Impressive user. I mean, it's not like the artists are specifically selling and streaming their music because that's the way they intended it to be consumed. It's not like that's their choice anyway - just steal what they've worked their asses of for how you want. Why should the creator have the rights to their own creations anyway?

At least the Spotify money becomes a decent sum. You give absolutely nothing to most artist you steal from. If everyone stole like you we wouldn't get all this music. Your logic is the same as those who don't vote. If everyone was as selfish and irresponsible as you we wouldn't get all this music.

>implying some if not most of my favorite bands aren't small

I spend more money on music-related things than I would on streaming. Streaming pays per play, right? and I end up buying a lot more things and going to a lot more shows from bands that I listen to a lot.

>You give absolutely nothing to most artists you steal from.

This is true. For most artists, I've only "given" 10-20 plays to (1-3 listens of an album). This is because I always try to expand my music taste. But those 10-20 plays, if they were trhough Spotify, really don't give much to the artist, do they? Maybe a couple of cents.

However if the band becomes one of my favorites, if I listen to them a lot.. now I pay them a lot more than they would get just from 200 plays with Spotify. For example when Autechre released Elseq, I bought the whole thing in 320kbps for $33, because I love Autechre and want to support them. How many plays in Spotify would I have to accumulate to send them $33?

Sure, the artists I've only listened to a little bit miss out on a couple of cents. But the artists I've listened to a lot end up gaining more than they would with Spotify. If everyone did what I did, it would average out, wouldn't it?

Congrats for being a meme

>Spotify

>I formed my music taste through myspace (late 90's early 00's)

I'm a goddamn pleb guys

yeah, you use spotify

Eno and Feelies aren't that plebby 2bh - good job!

>good job!
Fucking disgusting, get the fuck out of Sup Forums you pleb enabler