How would your country's SWAT team perform against India's?

How would your country's SWAT team perform against India's?

Protip: If they can't get past this guy, they're doomed

He is iranian.

It's easy to get past this guy, just shoot this guy

I think GRC GTI would be fine, at least as good as anything India has, including Hindu Hulk there

>Canada hasn't fought a war in 3000 years
>skull and crossbones patch

Lol

>Fat fuck gets shot because he's a huge target
>He dies

3,000 years seems a little off, by at least half or so

The skull symbol dates back to both the British Royal submariner force and the Dragoons especially during the Boer Wars.
That particular GTI group is both part of a Royal mounted gendarmerie (dragoons) as well as a Royal nautical strike force. So the emblem fits.
Not all GTI groups wear this

>he doesn't see the kevlar

>SWAT team
>Wears a bicycle helmet

It's the best style for aquatic insertions, high speed extractions, and inclement weather ops. We wore something similar in the Coast Guard.

>The skull symbol dates back to both the British Royal submariner force

But you're not British, so why keep wearing it

Because Canada and the GRU were part of the British Royal Dragoons and Royal Navy.
They are now Canadian, but are still a Royal organisation and still part of that history. They don't lose all association with their past when a new government forms, especially if it continues to operate under the same charter.

America occasionally does this too, the U.S. Army Special Band Drum-Major wears a bearskin helmet and several military colleges field a highland unit with an army kilt

>*GRC

>>SWAT team
>>Wears a bicycle helmet
only the operators of the operators wear bicycle helmets

Seeing my country trains India's swat team, I don't think that they will have a lot of trouble.

do you teach them to poo in the loo too?

The Bangalore Beast

Some thing you can not teach.

he mad

who is this beast

Kek

>America occasionally does this too, the U.S. Army Special Band Drum-Major wears a bearskin helmet and several military colleges field a highland unit with an army kilt

Interesting, I didn't know this

american infiltrating canadian forces

The Prince of Poo

good luck with that when he can smash you through a wall

still you feed us lies from the tablecloth