I'm sorry Germany but you will be stopped

I'm sorry Germany but you will be stopped...

What is this about?

WE DID IT BEFORE AND WE DID IT BEFORE THAT

EUROPE IS A MESS

WE WILL WIN AGAIN

Did uncle sam fuck aunt britannia?

Who here /despiseGermany/

We were planning an invasion of Canada at the time

CETA
E
T
A

I used to love Germany until the whole cultural suicide thing

France is the only dangerous country out of those 5

somehow I doubt most of the people on Germany's side would actually fight for the krauts, whereas all the cunts on /Anglo/ would absolutely stick together

Cunts vs. CUNTS!

>role-playing

Yeah, and made Canada

Even Germans themselves would never fight in a war.
Our armed forces are a underfunded joke that can't work without American assistance and we like it that way.
Running on a platform to increase military spending would never win you an election in Germany

Oh fuck off, will you? You have removed yourself from Europe. Its not your business anymore.
Looks like the sauce of this is the Daily Fail. Thats not a newspaper nor a legid source.

>implying that the island fucking moved

I love when we're friends with Australia
Best allies

You sound like an impressionable child, honestly.

t. Muhammad Al-Muhammad

>implying we wouldn't just switch sides and pretend we won the war at the very end

Noice

what is this about?

gay orgy?

Unrelated to this thread but how well-known/popular are The Goodfellas and The Godfather movies in Italy?

>faithless tomato

hahahaha

Everybody knows about them
We love them
Real Mafia use them as inspiration

>godfather theme at don's funeral
pretty based desu

>Countries not in the EU are no longer in Europe

Better tell Norway they're in a undisclosed continent then you fucking numpty haha

Mafia funerals are god(father)-tier, and Casamonica was the self proclaimed King of Rome

It's amazing that literally everybody knows they're mafiosi, shit they even appeared on national tv and admitted it (also threatening the tv host because he was talking too much), yet nobody dares to touch them

That carriage looks really nice. Wish I could have a godfather-tier funeral after my death

>joins UK because ex bf
>secretly a German proxy

>It's amazing that literally everybody knows they're mafiosi, shit they even appeared on national tv and admitted it (also threatening the tv host because he was talking too much), yet nobody dares to touch them
Abandoning fascism was a mistake.

>yet nobody dares to touch them
You just need the right guy in charge.

No it wasn't, literally everybody (except high-rank fascists) benefits from the death of fascism.
I know it's easy to fantasize about a far land under great dictatorship, but it's hard to do the same when your fucking grandfathers were literally there when the shit happened.

Fuck, Italy even stopped drinking coffee under Mussolini, it got replaced with a disgusting dark and bitter soup that had nothing to do with coffee. Too bad each Italian needs an espresso every morning, it's a literal drug here

A NEW FOE HAS APPEARED!

Swap out the US for South Africa and you got yourself a deal.

Good, we have in mole in the anglo alliance.

what does it says germanon

You also have Italy

USA is the white country that has fucked itself the most with race shit.

THIS
the only hope would be an european justice system that would be uncorrupted.
SAVE US

This is true, but we'll just do things like they're not part of our alliance.

(May) God punish england and the unfaithfull italy.

:^)
more or less there are something similiar here with specular words. lol love u germanon no hate pls

The Good Goyim vs The Goodest Goyim

At last, the final solution to the ARYAN PROBLEM.

Daily reminder that this was done by the forced denazification and fucking us with an eternal guilt complex and letting the austrians and italians go away scott free.

Quite a few have come this year so far.

Can't we just have a special union with America?

I'd rather fight dagos, spicos, dutchies and krautz, desu.

Time to take our revenge against those rude cunts and those lazy sissies.

>not Spain
Good