Why do people always think africa is a country when its a content...

why do people always think africa is a country when its a content. i ask a black person where he is from and says africa. i ask which country then and he doesnt know. and some are pro africa but all want to be egyptian

>why do people always think africa is a country when its a content

O.K

I ask an united statian were he is from and replies "America".
why do people always think america is a country when its a content?

If they were brought over as tribal slaves how the fuck are they going to know which country they came from? Think before you say stupid shit.

Arr rook the same

Are you retarded? Why would you ask a black person in America which country they're from? I thought you were taught a fuckton about slavery.

you asked them where they're from, not which country they're from so you should be content with this response

ameritards are just too bad at geography

I'm an affrikaans, and let me tell you. In areas where it's all white. It's just like euro. I'm not kidding.

The island(s) I live on there are literally 10 black people over a population of 250k.

So when I came to canada and unironacly said "Africa was ruined by the Africans" I get to point to my family, my islands and our former empire.

My former teacher (who was from Madagascar) hated me for this view point.

This. Everyone knows that muh heritaging is for white people only.

What Islands are you talking about? The ones near Madagascar?

Oh no no, my teacher was from Madagascar. But I went to school in Canada. I still live in Canada.

But my family is from an area near Angola.

Because they don't know you fucking retard we didn't ask before we threw them on a boat

>also pic related

wait what, seems like i didn't even read the post
this is your brain on Sup Forums

Hey just out of curiosity are you the same Chilean who made a post yesterday asking why "united statians" get so pissed off easily? I'm the guy who replied with the image shown here

>why do people always think africa is a country
Never met a person who would think so, lol.

It sure is good being American

most blacks in ameria think it is

>russian poster

every darkie knows you guys are racist as fuck towards them. where i live ruskies stick with each other and dont make friends much with colored people

That's weird. I'm black and I have a Russian friend.

Different countries I suppose

>Different countries I suppose

yep. EVERYBODY hates western blacks, even black people from other countrys.

>why do people always think africa is a country when its a content.
>its a content

Hello based Sri Lanka-bro!

hello