1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. How common is celebrating Halloween in your cunt?
3. What do people in your cunt do to celebrate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/halloween-comes-amid-creepy-clown-craze/news-story/780a1f966ad5c847675027ef5aaa4a59
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. America
2. Very common
3. Dress up, party, partake in religious activities

1. Australia
2. Becoming more so sadly
3. Costume parties/decorations.

Flag
Very common, near universal for children
We mix it with day of the dead, lots of drunken parties with girls in slutty outfits

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/halloween-comes-amid-creepy-clown-craze/news-story/780a1f966ad5c847675027ef5aaa4a59

>He attributes the trick-or-treat rise to:

* the uptake of all things American in Australia

* Mean Girls, whose impact "cannot be overstated" after a scene in the 2004 teen comedy featured a high school Halloween party.

:(

>All things American in Australia

Halloween and it's traditions come from the Scottish.

>inb4 1/32nd Irish or Scottish

Flag
Usually uncommon, but becoming more common for some reason
Themed parties, mainly

Why sadly? Halloween is comfy af

I didn't know Mean Girls was popular overseas. Those sexy halloween costumes though, never thought of that as uniquely american

>1. Your cunt
Finland
>2. How common is celebrating Halloween in your cunt?
Basically nobody does it.
>3. What do people in your cunt do to celebrate it?
Nothing. Though, we do have "Pyhäinpäivä" around the same timeframe, during which we visit graves and reminiscence the dead. Not much of a celebration though.

Halloween was only a thing for tv specials from america when I was growing up but now inner city shit cunts are taking it to the next level and having adult trick or treats with alcohol in my suburb

In Japan Halloween gets becoming common gradually, but most people use the festival as a mere commercial chance to earn money.
Ornaments representing Helloween are seen everywhere, but few people wear dress.

I hope the rotten festival to be banished.

>I hope the rotten festival to be banished.
Why?

People celebrating Halloween tend to leave trash in streets. In addition to it, insane people are quite noisy and start troublesome behavior.

This photo taken in Japan shows how annoying people celebrating Halloween are.

Yeah that looks annoying.

Why does Japan have so many non chinks?

I like it, I like seeing the creative and funny costumes and I like house parties.

And I like seeing children happy.

I never got why grumpy cunts needs to be like, "fucking american garbage, this is australia, we have meat pies and domestic violence"

Koike, the governor of Tokyo, dressed up as an anime character for Halloween party.

>meat
>in pies
w-what

Didn't Abe dress up as Mario for Halloween

Seems like a nice guy

Because of dirty weebs, dude

I think it was something for the 2020 Olympics. Still, what a lad.

It's jut a reason to drink here

every holiday is a reason to drink.

Because Halloween in Japan is when a bunch of costumed teenagers and twenty-somethings gather in the streets, drink too much alcohol, and cause trouble (they like to throw trash everywhere and block streets apparently).

We've had modern Halloween for more than a century now but they've had it less than a decade so they're still in the phase of things where overenthusiastic people take things way too far and the rest of society backlashes against it hard.

It's like 7 11 tier food that you eat when you are driving, really busy, really poor, or really drunk. usually drowned in ketchup or bbq sauce if you are a shit cunt.

aka rat coffin aka dog's eye with dead horse

1. Qatar
2. no
3. We do nothing because knocking on someones door without calling beforehand will get you a shoe in your face.